Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Twlight Skys of night....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:55 pm

Zexion walks a bit to get a more perfect view of them. He remaind hidden and kept his hood on.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:06 pm

Relix reaches the old Mansion. "I better make my way to the basement." Relix then goes waiting for anyone to appear. "Just wait here, someone will come...then the questions will be asked." Relix falls asleep and remembers the horrifying events that happpened to him as a child only to have his father get him out of it. Relix awakes. "I never gave him the thanks he deserved...I miss him so much...AHHHH!!!!" He gets up and summons his keyblade to rampage and destroy the ruble around him. "WHY?!!!...Why did the Darkness take him from me?" He sits down on the floor. Trying to regain his calm personality and not his nobody half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:09 pm

"What is you name little one?" A voice said from within the mansion. "Come closer, don't be scared."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:12 pm

Relix stand frightend at first then remembers..."I can pertect myself." He walks down a hallway tring to find the source of the voice. "Hello. Who's there? Show yourself." He sees a room at the end of the hallway with the door closed but light coming from within. He runs to the door to open it and finds nothing within the room. "Who's messin' with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:15 pm

"Not over there, this way. Where are you going. Turn around." The voices started to fill there coming from everywhere. "I want to play, please play with me. Come, its this way." All the voices faded and one was left behind you. "I want to have someone to be less bored."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:16 pm

He turns and takes a deep breath. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:19 pm

"I'm no one. I was left here, for ever to roam the castle. Will you play with me?" The voice said. It was so sweet and innocent.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:23 pm

Eyes become heavy and hypnotized. "Sure...I'll play with you." He walks slowy towards the voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:25 pm

"Thank you, you don't know what this means to me. Come closer." The voice said from outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:28 pm

oh no.... Kyle shoves Relix into a portal and slaps zexion.

DON'T DO THAT, HE IS ONE OF KAIRI'S GUARDIANS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:29 pm

Code:
Kyle please stay out of this and Zexion is no where near this place
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:38 pm

Who is the mysterious voice then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:40 pm

If you let me play around with her you will find out. Let me have some fun and I will stay out of the training.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:45 pm

Relix then walks slowy closer to the voice saying, "I will protect you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:45 pm

"You are so kind, I never thought anyone would even talk back to me."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:53 pm

Looks towards Kyle with hyponthized face draws keyblade. "You are breaking the promise we made to protect her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:55 pm

"I'm scared." The voice said. "Who is that? Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:58 pm

"You are scaring her...Ican't let that continue." He charges at Kyle removing necklace and wrapping around keyblade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:00 pm

"I don't like him." The voice continued, it said everywhere now. "Kill him, I dont want him here any more. He is running our fun. Destroy." The voices disappeared and one was left again. "Make him pay."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:04 pm

"As you wish!!! Blizard Wave!!!" Kyle takes 20 hp damage. "How could you betray her i thoght you loved her."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:14 pm

WTF!?? THATS NOT KAIRI, IF IT WAS KAIRI I'D BE HOLDING HER!!!

Kyle uses Pixelate on Relix. I hate to do this, but untill you remember, Kyle portals behind relix and activates HaloSelf
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:16 pm

Relix looks quickly behind him and dashes trying to get his glove off. "I'll have to use forbidden form on a guy like you."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:17 pm

Before forbidden form is activated Kyle uses Final Halo dealing 20 damage and blinding Relix for 3 posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:18 pm

"Please dont let him get me, I dont want to be alone any more."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:18 pm

Lands on floor holding his wound and blind. "I...must...protect.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twlight Skys of night....   The Twlight Skys of night.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twlight Skys of night....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next