Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Checking in on a few friends ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:56 pm

"I never made any."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue800/800Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/500Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:59 pm

"Is this really how the world looks like right now?" I asked. "I'm just wondering. I know that we are in your book thing right now, but is this what is really happening?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:03 pm

"Yes, but there are no people, so they will do this to you." A few heartless were about to attack Takeshi but stopped when they saw Zexion. They knew not to mess with him.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue800/800Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/500Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:06 pm

*gulp* "Now I know not to mess with you too much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:07 pm

"Smart kid." Zexion said jokingly. He started to walk down the streets. "It gets calmer further on."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:13 pm

"Hey I was wondering if we could visit an actual world. Like not in this book? I really want to visit the realm of darkness."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:15 pm

"Sure." Zexion asked the Heartless to let them out and he did. When they got out he took the book and the heartless disappeared. "Tell the heartless to attack Sora when he comes."
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:20 pm

Why do you what me here SHANK!!!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:25 pm

"Ok" I faced the heartless. "Attention!" All the heartless stopped moving. "I want you to wait here and attack Sora when he comes. Do you understand?" The heartless nodded. "Do not move from this spot until he arrives. "Understand?" The heartless nodded again. I faced Zexion. "That should do it, don’t you think?" A heard a notice behind me. "Well he is here already. What a surprise." I faced the heartless. "Heartless" I pointed to Sora in the distance. "ATTACK!!!"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:41 pm

ooc: what now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:42 pm

OOC: Sora?
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:48 pm

ooc: I dont think he is going to come
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:48 pm

Kyle sneaks up behind sora and attacks him with the KKlove keyblade dealing 12 damage
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:50 pm

sorry Kyle. sora left or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:04 pm

Zexion opens a portal and motions Takeshi to go in. "The heartless will be alone from here one. Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:12 pm

"Ok" I looked once more at the heartless to make sure that everything was ok. I hopped into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking in on a few friends ((open))
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6