Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Searching... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:49 pm

"I am not Baganini!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:51 pm

"thats what she said..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:55 pm

Zexion holds his hands out to you and the would around you shatters. "I could leave you here for quite some time if I wanted to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:59 pm

"this is what i hate about you, put that silly book away and talk to me like a man would instead of hiding behind some dumb illusion"

Quote Lexion: But the illusions are more fun!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:02 pm

"this is my specialty. Its what I do best."
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Searching... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue400/400Searching... - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Searching... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue300/300Searching... - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:04 pm

You both have a point
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:06 pm

"I know don't I? by the way, who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:08 pm

"he is my partner with a wierd avatar" plz join the card keepers im the leader
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Searching... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Searching... - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Searching... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue900/900Searching... - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Searching   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:58 pm

Larxene appeard and makes sure that Axel is not around...

"Hi guys. What are you all doing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:01 am

"Being weird. whats up Larxene?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:01 am

"hi Larxy Axel was just here he said he loves you....ok i lie he wasnt here..."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Searching... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Searching... - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Searching... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Searching... - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:29 am

Axel came through the trees. "...Well..it was true, but...I dont know...it still is true..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:02 am

"We need a plot line... Anyone else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:28 am

"i agree with emo man...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:35 am

Zexion looked over at Marlexia and pointed. "Holy fudge biscuit! Run the hell away Marlexia, there are 17 Dragon heartless after you, the boss kind!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:38 am

"what?! its only malefacint...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:41 am

"No its the one from Land of the dragons...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:42 am

"oh i never saw that one....anyway i should probably start running like a spaz about now...."

Marluxia runs around like a spzzm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:44 am

One of the dragons gust of wind knocked you off you feet, and another one flew over head and started to drop little bomblets that when they hit the floor they shatter and spurt out more bombs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:46 am

"this isnt good....I should probably...."

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:51 am

Zexion snaps his fingers and the creatures vanish. "get up, I was only messing with you. Sheash, was a guy got to do around here for a joke? So stop crying!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:54 am

"Im not crying....theres like some kind of pebble in my eye..... actually i am crying hehehehe Crying or Very sad "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:56 am

"I know you were crying. Pick up your shattered life and be a nobody for Kingdom's sake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:57 am

"ok im a nobody....we have no feelings"

Marluxia cleared his head and then spoke

"well what should we do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:59 am

"Well I was going to go to the Realm of Darkness and collect heartless, I don't know about you." Zexion opened his Lexicon and made a World Card of the Realm of Darkness. He closed his book and put it away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching...   Searching... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching...
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next