Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress

Go down 
+2
Nero
Daimos Ishida
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:39 am

Daimos emerges from a shadowy portal on the ground. "Hm? What're you two doing up here? Do you have something to do with this? Nevermind, I'll take him back to the palace. I'll be able to get him help there." He hops down into the crater and picks up Axel. He then sinks into another shadowy portal and disappears. He reappears in the courtyard of the palace carrying Axel. Varodas stands and moves to the side, allowing him to enter the palace. Daimos looks up at the dark dragon and smiles slightly. He continues on his way into the palace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:55 am

Back in the guest room, Kairi yawns and turns onto her side, trying to stay asleep.
"Ugh.....Sooooo bright...Why did I leave the curtains open...."
She groggily gets up, and goes into the adjoining bathroom to wash her face. She turns on the water and splashes some onto her face. She gasps and quickly dries her face off.
"So cold.... Stupid water..."
She goes back into the guest room and quickly dresses into her "daytime" clothes. A new set had been placed inside the closest, along with a new pair of shoes.
"That is so strange...." She muttered to herself.

OOC: Real me is really really sick....
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:58 am

OOC: Awwww sorry to hear that Sad

IC: Daimos continues to carry the still unconscious Axel through the palace towards his room. He walks past the guestroom and sees Kairi is awake. He looks at her and smiles. "Oh, Kairi! You're awake! Did you sleep well? How about the clothes, do you like them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:03 am

OOC: It sucks....Ive been asleep all day....

IC: "Hi Daimos! I had a very nice sleep, thank you."
Kairi sticks her tongue out at Daimos.
"I was a little surprised to find the clothes. I didn't hear anyone come into my room last night, and I'm sure that they weren't there when we arrived."
Kairi suddenly sees Axel. She gasps.
'Is he going to be alright?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:07 am

OOC: Pretty much the same with me, but im not sick just lazy Razz

IC: Daimos looks at Axel. "I don't know, I found him like this in the mountains. I'm taking him to my room to rest. I'll watch over him while he recovers here." He explains then continues down the hall to his room. He lays Axel in the bed then walks back over to the door. He scans the room briefly. "He should be safe here, I have Varodas guarding the palace. And I'm sure in the off chance that something manages to get by him, I'll definitely be able to handle it. I won't allow anyone to hurt him or you, Kairi." He looks at her and smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:13 am

Kairi smiles back at Daimos.
"I'm so glad I have you."
She looks back at Axel worried.
"Do you know what happened to him? I dont think I have ever seen him look so beat up before. You dont think its something to be concerned about, do you?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:16 am

Daimos laughs. "It's Axel, what'd you expect? He's always been a little reckless...but no, I don't think it's anything serious...unless it's that..." Daimos looks down at the faint bite mark on his hand. He shakes his head then looks at Kairi and smiles. "He should be fine after a few days rest...maybe less considering it's Axel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:21 am

"Oh, Well I certainly hope so."
Kairi yawns and stretches her arms.
"I don't know about you, but I'm about ready for breakfast. You must have something to eat in this giant maze."
Kairi laughs and kisses Daimos softly.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:26 am

He smiles and nods. "Yeah, I could use a little breakfast. Come on, I'll show you to the Dining Room." He takes her hand gently then leads her through the hallways to the dining room. He pushes the door open and reveals an already set up table lined with food. He looks in slight surprise. "Looks like they knew what you were thinking." They walk over to the table and sit down. Daimos looks around the table then looks at Kairi and smiles. "Well, dig in."

Last edited by on Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:30 am

Kairi's eyes widen in shock as she looks at the vast variety of food.
"There's so much of it.....I don't even know where to start...."
Kairi laughs and smiles at Daimos.
"You know, I think I wont have any problem adjusting to this part of dating an Emperor from a whole other world."
She laughs again and sticks her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:33 am

Daimos smiles and leans over the table close to her. "It's just a title, but it has it's perks as you can see...but I'd give it up any day for you." He kisses her lightly. He sits back down and looks over the food. "Now, where to start...Ah!" He starts to pile food onto his plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:37 am

Kairi laughs, then looks serious for a moment.
"Well, maybe you wont have to....."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:40 am

Daimos looks at her with his mouth full of food.(Muffled)"Hm? Whadyasay?" He asks, his cheeks puffed out like a squirrel gathering nuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:27 am

Daimos hears his Dragon roar and runs over to see what wrong.

He sees Kyle there spinning his keyblade to protect from the dragon's attacks.

"Hi daimos. I was coming in to see you and axel and this dragon jumped off the roof and attacked me."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:45 am

Daimos swallows back the mouthful of food and coughs slightly. "Damn it...what the hell...Kyle? What's he..." He shakes his head and sighs. He walks back over to the table and sits back down. "We have a visitor...well, I guess I should tell Varodas he's friendly..." He sits in thought briefly then shrugs. He closes his eyes and exhales slowly. The sounds of fighting outside stop and is followed by the steady thump of a calmed dragon continuing its patrol. Daimos opens his eyes and sees Varodas pass by the dining room windows. He grins slightly then smiles and Kairi. He shrugs then they continue eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:15 pm

"Kyle is always getting into some sort of trouble."
Kairi smiles at Daimos.
"I was saying that maybe you wont have to give up all of this for me."
She gestures at the palace and the food to emphasize her point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:17 pm

Kyle walks in.
"Sorry to interrupt your guys breakfast but I was wondering if I could see Axel, you see I picked up somthing of his at the crash site."

Kyle holds out a broken chakram.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:27 pm

"Hi Kyle!"
Kairi waves at him from the table.
"I dont think Daimos would mind if you go see him. He's down the hallway to the left, in Daimos' bedroom. He might still be sleeping though."
Kairi smiles at him.
"When you're done you can come join us if you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:29 pm

"Thanks!" Kyle walks into daimos room and seeing that Axel is asleep he puts the chakram down near Axel and walks back to the dining room and sits down across the table from Daimos and Kairi and helps himself to a breakfast egg roll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:33 pm

Kairi laughs and smiles at Kyle.
"They're really good huh? I don't think Ive ever had food this good before. There's so much of it too. I feel like I'm at some sort of giant banquet and all the guests forgot to come."
Kairi laughs again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:37 pm

Yeah. Kyle looks around the table and stands up. He walks over to Daimos and picks up a few dumplings from the plate in front of him.
Kyle goes and sits down and eats a few of them.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:39 pm

Daimos smiles slightly over another mouthful of food and attempts to swallow it back. He chokes briefly then swallows it down. "So...how was your greeting with Varodas? Looks like you made out ok..." He asks while chewing a piece of bacon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:41 pm

Kairi laughs and sticks out her tongue at Daimos.
"Can't you eat like a normal person?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:42 pm

Kyle gags on his dumping in laughter.

"I never Made out with your dragon....." Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:45 pm

Daimos smiles and sits completely upright. He delicately cuts his bacon into small pieces then picks up the pieces with his fork chews them lightly. He coughs slightly then gently puts the knife and fork down and dabs the corners of his mouth with the napkin. "Quite wonderful weather we're having, don't you think?" He says jokingly then laughs. He looks at Kyle. "I would hope not...Varodas is a male dragon..." He grins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next