Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep Jungle Cruise

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:25 am

"You've gone too far!" Daimos yells then goes into his Shadow Reaper form. Both Varodas and he are surrounded by a dark and wildly flaring aura.

Code:
 Daimos' Shadow Reaper form boosts Varodas attack by 20 for duration of form
Daimos 100 HP; Shadow Reaper form 4 posts
Basilisk 715 HP; blinded 3 posts; confused 1 post
Varodas 780 HP; attack plus 20
Field is dried up, all fire attacks done by the Basilisk are raised by 20 damage

Varodas prepares to attack
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:25 am

A mystical Force stops the attack
Back to top Go down

Kyle jumps onto thew rocks, avoiding them and pushes off.
He grabs Serenity in his arms and pulss her off the basilisk's head.

"Please... Serenity... Don't be so harsh, calm down, we can all be friends.... You don't need to do any of this......"

Daimos yells out (Sorry for controlling you on this man) "That isn't Serenity! That is Niki!"

Kyle starts to talk calmly to Niki "Niki, please. You don't need to be evil and wreck havoc on everything, calm down we would like you to be peacfull, we would like you to be our friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:27 am

Kyle shouts to Daimos "Violence won't solve this! It won't solve anything anymore!"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:34 am

Daimos narrows his eyes then resheathes his swords and folds his arms, but doesn't deactivate the Shadow Reaper form. Varodas continues to stand growling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:37 am

"... You want her so badly you can have her." Niki exits her body and enters her mind. The lifeless body drops in Kyle's arms and the basilisk shatters, causing them to both fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:39 am

Kyle picks up Serenity.

"Are you Ok? Serentiy? Speak to me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:41 am

"No, she is still absent minded can I take a message?" Niki said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:42 am

Daimos returns to his normal form then hops down from Varodas' back. The auras around both of them disperse. Varodas lowers his head to Daimos. Daimos pats him on the snout. "You did good my friend, you may go...and thank you." He smiles. Varodas roars then again bursts through the waterfall and flies away. Daimos turns his attention from the waterfall and looks at Kyle and Serenity. He stares at them briefly then looks back up towards the top of the hollow. He jumps along the platforms back up to where Kairi is. He goes through the shadowy barrier and looks at Kairi. Then then turns away and stands protectively in front of the entrance. He draws his swords and stands in wait.

Last edited by on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:43 am

"Get the hell out of there Niki! Nobody likes the way you are but we all want to see serenity so let her free!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:43 am

Daimos Des Necross wrote:
Daimos returns to his normal form then hops down from Varodas' back. The auras around both of them disperse. Varodas lowers his head to Daimos. Daimos pats him on the snout. "You did good my friend, you may go...and thank you." He smiles. Varodas roars then again bursts through the waterfall and flies away. Daimos turns his attention from the waterfall and looks at Kyle and Serenity. He stares at them briefly then looks back up towards the top of the hollow. He jumps along the platforms back up to where Kairi is. He is about to go through th barrier then stops and goes to the edge of the platform. He looks down at them then jumps down. He lands kneeling next to them. He draws back his hood. "She alright?"

She was, and now she isn't, and she will be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:46 am

"I am, was, and will forever be, with Serenity. Who else will keep her safe?" Niki said rolling away from Kyle. She jumps up and smiles getting ready to summon again. "You boys ready for round two?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:47 am

"No!" Kyle runs up and Hugs Serenity/Niki.

"No round 2! You will release her to be with the ones who actually care about her. You don't otherwise you would do what is best for her. Not what is best for you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:51 am

"I know whats best for her more then you will ever know. She needs me. Now I advise you to let go of me, I wont kill your little girlfriend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:53 am

"You wouldn't dare! Because then you wouldn't have a host anymore! Yes you heard me! You are a parasite, a filthy rotten Parasite and until you let go of Serenity you will remain that way! You will always dread not letting her go, even if you do succeed in defeating us!"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:54 am

"Something's wrong...I'll be right back." He walks back through the barrier. He looks down and sees Niki getting ready to summon again. "You don't learn, do you?! Fine, let's see how you do against both of my dragons!" He yells angrily. He gives a sharp whistle and Varodas returns to the Waterfall Hollow and roars. He then holds the Glow of Ouronos out to his side and it begins glowing. He points it towards the sky through the rushing water. A white beam of energy shot from the sword and streaked through the water into the sky. There was a bright flash outside then they heard another roar. A sparkling silver dragon bursts through the waterfall and clings to the wall. It roars loudly. "Now you have to deal with the King of Dark Dragons Varodas, and Redemption Drake Bahleil, the strongest dragon of light in existence!" He yells.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:55 am

"What the hell Daimos! I will finish this without any fighting! Now take Kairi and go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:58 am

"Oh, no, no, no, no. You see a parasite needs something else to survive and it thrives on that. We need each other. She would be nothing without me and I would not be her without her. She says the same things when she talks about me." Niki leans in and whispers in Kyle's ear. "Round Two." Kyle gets blasted back and a large circle surrounds Niki, it had writing and a fer other symbols all throughout the inside. "Wha... Stay out of this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:59 am

Kyle jumped into the circle ignoring the damage he was taking.

"Let her have her body back! NOW!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:00 am

"Fine. I will set her free if Daimos lets me have one more battle with him. Its what serenity requests for."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:01 am

Daimos looks at him evenly then nods. "I hope you know what you're doing, Kyle!" He warns then looks at the two dragons. "You may go!" He orders. The two dragons growl fiercely then huff. Varodas first leaves, then Bahleil. Daimos walks back through the barrier and over to Kairi. "I'm sorry about this Kairi, but the cruise will have to wait." He apologizes then grabs her by the waist. Another portal appears under them and they sink into it and disappear. The barrier wavers then shatters. "Good luck, Kyle...don't die..." Daimos' voice echoes then fades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:02 am

"Daimos, Will you battle with her to free Serenity?"

Kyle says jumping out of the circle with 1HP left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:03 am

OOC: wow bad timing
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:05 am

Daimos reappears, but Kairi isn't with him. He sees the worried and frantic look on Kyle's face. "She's safe, don't worry." He looks at Niki and narrows his eyes. "Student against teacher, huh? Fine, I'll fight her." He grins and cracks his knuckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:06 am

"I don't care who wins! I want serenity back! I don't like Niki!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Jungle Cruise   Deep Jungle Cruise - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Jungle Cruise
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next