Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Left_bar_bleue900/900Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:04 pm

"kk now i must wait" demous sits there waiting"-_-"

Last edited by on Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:06 pm

"Hey Demous!"
Kairi waves at him.
"What are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Left_bar_bleue900/900Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:09 pm

"-_- u lol im very strong now thx to daimos watch i just learn this skill from fighting him and i learned how to create this with my skill"Demous creates a Big Shadow Sphere then he splits it in half then creates it into different shapes then they turn into 2 thrones"here take a seat so u dont have to sit in sand^^"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:26 pm

"Thanks!"
She sits down.
"So what have you been up to besides training?"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:28 pm

"nothing really daimos and me talked i told him after the wedding i might go to the world that never was and stay there and beco9me evil but he said all im probably missing is someone to love so he's going to help me find someone"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:29 pm

"Thats really sweet of him to do that for you."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:31 pm

"i guess but idk"Demous eyes go black"i really want to become strong 2 and grrrr and ken just kept bugging me about last night and the wedding and how i love u and how i cant be with u at all"Demous gets mader and mader createing a black aura around him then he lets it down and tears run down his eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:33 pm

"Awwwwww Demous dont cry!"
Kairi jumps up and runs over to him. She hugs him tightly.
"We will always be friends, and I'll always care about you..."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:37 pm

Demous wipes his tears away "i know"Then demous summons his new sword Sword Of Angels"see this sword this is a sword that i will remember u by because thats how i got it, it shows how much that everyone cares about me and loves me and even the darkest people can have friends and love people^^"
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:44 pm

Ven walks out of the forest " I'll fight you if you really ARE that strong"

OOC: I can come online tom.!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:45 pm

OOC: Yayyyyyyy Ven!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:47 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:48 pm

OOC: 5 to 10 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:50 pm

"hahaha u want to fight me ill make this quick"Demous powers up full power Summoning the Angel Blade
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:54 pm

OOC: you said I can't go full power on you!

Ven uses keyblade lazer attack on Demous 2 times 50dmg -20mp.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:59 pm

"kk bye" Demous summons a big Shadow sphere in each hand then he shoots it at ven for 30 damage then he shoots the other for 30 more damage -40 mp
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Ven uses keyblade lazer attack on Demous again and kills him "I win!!!" He shouts then gives Demous a hi-potion to get back to full hp. Ven also drinks a potion and gets full hp.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:03 pm

"i went easy on u"Demous laugh then sits down

OOC: g2g be back tomorrow and tonight at like 4:30am so try to stay on cause i g2g to school sadly -_-
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:04 pm

OOC: I can never be on a 4:50. c u tom.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:55 pm

OOC: I'm reviving this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)   Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting on the beach (Demous and kairi and ven for now)
Page 1 of 1