Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Left_bar_bleue900/900Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Empty
PostSubject: Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)   Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:09 pm

Demous sits down when he here's foot steps behind him
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Left_bar_bleue900/900Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)   Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:21 pm

Then Demous quickly looks back to find no one there"Well i guess im hearing things"Then a loud clash of thunder roars and then lighting strikes then it starts to pour down rain drenching Demous then he slowly remembers his first time he was there...

I need to be the strongest...if anyones out there come out and fight me
Hi...Im ..Kairi...then Demous Memory breaks up in the loud thunder"Good times"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)   Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:21 pm

Kairi pounces on him from behind.
"Hey you!"
She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)   Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:23 pm

Demous turns around"Hey how are you doin?"The rain starts to pour even harder"Demous pulls out a umbrella and slowly hands it to kairi" take this im fine u need it more then me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)   Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:24 pm

"Why would I need it silly? The rain is so wonderful.
Kairi smiles.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)   Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:26 pm

"Ok then"Demous throws the umbrella away"well i guess we can enjoy the rain together"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)   Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:30 pm

Demous then walks along the beach and then walks in the cave"Follow me i need to show you something im not sure u remember"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)   Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 12:14 am

"Ummmm......Ok..."
Kairi looks confused yet she follows him nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)   Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:31 pm

Demous bring her into the cave and shows her the craving he made for her when he first told her he loved her when Evil Demous was after him
"i wanted to show u this.....and see if u remembered? And Also when were u planning on tellin me that zach proposed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)   Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 6:46 pm

"I was going to tell you as soon as I got a chance to. It was very sudden, I wasnt even expecting it. You will come to the wedding? Right?"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)   Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:02 pm

"Kairi you expect me to come to alot of things and u know it bothers me but u continue anyway.....this is the second one and it bothers me"Demous sits down"i hate this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)   Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:03 pm

"Oh."
Kairi looks away sadly.
"I'm sorry....You dont have to go..."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)   Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:04 pm

"Kairi im just saying that.....it isnt that fair to me everytime it bothers me more everytime u with this guy and this wedding i guess i will come....but its for u remember that FOR YOU"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)   Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:08 pm

"and im pissed at u big time i MEAN BIG TIME!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)   Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hangin out(kairi and Demous for now)
Page 1 of 1