Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Left_bar_bleue900/900A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Empty
PostSubject: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:20 am

Now to wait to see if she comes -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:27 am

OOC: yeah, if you can create a story to follow by it could be easier to start something with meaning XP
IC:

"Yo, Daimos!" A voice said from above Demous. When he looks up he sees Serenity looking down to him. "What are you up to?" She said jumping down and landing right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Left_bar_bleue900/900A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:30 am

OOC:i know i know -_-

IC: Hey,nothin much being bored lol yea daimos was helping me get a gf but no girls sign on so i gave up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:32 am

"Daimos was? Now why would he try and do something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:34 am

Y wouldnt he? he was helping me get a gf because i was upset about kairi and then i talked to him about after the wedding i was going to leave and go to the world that never was and train for years and years to become strong and he said well i was in the same situation all u probably need is a gf and then i messaged someone and said hi and crap to see if that girl would answer but she hasnt signed on for a long time so i gave up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:38 am

OOC: lol yeah, when you RP dont bring the outside world in to the "game world" like that. Dont put you messaged her and she never got on, you could say you sent her a mesage but she never sent one back
IC:

"I know what you mean. The only people I ever see anymore are Daimos, Kairi, Ven, Kyle, and you. Most of the other people move on and left the towns and islands. I have no clue what happened to them."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:44 am

OOC: yea most people dont have imagination when it comes to these kinds of games

same the only people i ever see r the same people and i saw axel once or twice but thats it and daimos was like theres alot of girls but there never here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:58 am

Serenity started to circle around Demous. Looking up and down him. "So, I have heard a lot about you. I hear you are getting a bit cocky with your fighting. Is this true?"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:00 pm

Maybe, idk i dont get cocky really i mess around with daimos when we fight cause we both mess around but with ven yes cause he starts fight and sits there and says he can kill me easy and what made u bring that subject up?and axel but he attacked me and i already knew he was going to die with my summoning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:10 pm

Serenity smiled when he said summon. "You have a summon to, huh? Well then. Lets see it now." Serenity stepped back and motioned for him to summon it in the space in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:19 pm

"Ummm ok but he's big and quick" Demous slams his Sword of demons in front of him then it creates a vortex from the sword creating a circle a twirling energy above the sword then the Giant demon slowly comes clawing its way outthen the sword and vortex dissapears when the demon gets out then the sword comes back to demous's hand"there he is my fav summon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:27 pm

Serenity looked at him and smiled. "Whats his damage power and stamina?"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:29 pm

His stamina is 500 and his attacks need to rool a even number to attack so his normal atatcks r 25 damage and his specail attack does 50 damage to health and takes the health and heals it's masters helath or mana with the absorbed health
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:39 pm

OOC: lol you are still bringing the real word to this XD
IC:

"Pretty impressive." Serenity said. "Mine is more personal." With that said Midna formed out from her shadow. She looked at Demous' summon and laughed. She started to talk to them both (Demous and the Summon) in Twili.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:41 pm

I studied your summon that can take form of any other thing its impressive very impressive but my demon is a little more complex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:47 pm

Midna again laughed and took the form of Demous' summon. "My summon is more complicated then all. She doesn't just take the form of something, she copies everything about them, to every last thing. All their attacks, then she even adds more damage to it. Midna is extremely powerful to."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:50 pm

" i know i know the only thing that can win is a mirror cuse minda cant copy its self so it will make it confused"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:58 pm

Serenity starts to laugh at Demous. "It doesn't need to copy someone. It has its own power and skills." She looked up at Midna and she turned back to her normal form. "Midna, show him a bit of your power." Midna started to laugh and looked up. The sun started to darken and the world was going black. "This is called final Eclipse." The moon turned a dark red color, sending pulses out everywhere. "It could do some serious damage." Serenity said turning to Demous.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:02 pm

"i bet but i control darkness so it doesnt do much second your imp lives in your shadow which i can manipulate your shadow"Demous hold a hand infront of him and creates a shadow ball in his hand"its called shadow sphere i can manipulate it and it absorbs all shadows and changes the from of them into anything"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:05 pm

Midna laughs and turns to Demous. She starts to talk to him in Twili. "Midna is saying that simple tricks like that dont work on her. She is to strong to be altered or controlled by anyone, unless its me of coarse. Her attacks are strong enough to wipe out summons in no more then three hits."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:14 pm

"i know i know"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:17 pm

Midna stops the skill and the moon moves away from the sun, lighting the island again. She floated over to Serenity and morphed back into her shadow. "Well, anyway. You want to go get something to eat? I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:19 pm

"yea me 2 lets go create a portal to twilight town and we can go get a burger or some fries"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:33 pm

"And how do you know I can create portals?" Serenity said chuckling a bit. She held her hand out and a portal appeared. "There, come on then."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:40 pm

demous walks through the portal with serenity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)   A talk at the beach   (Demous Kairi Serenity) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A talk at the beach (Demous Kairi Serenity)
Page 1 of 1