Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:40 am

"You dont have to open your mouth you know." Haruko said as she leaned forward and at the noodles, releasing the fork, moving hair out from her eyes as she did.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:50 am

"Oh I know, I just like doing it to mess with you." He smiles then eats another forkful of noodles. "You know, I just thought of something...since I'm half demon, the baby's gonna be half demon too...not only that, if it's a boy he'll take after me....and if it's a girl...Heaven help us all." He jokes then laughs slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:57 am

"If he is going to take after you then I sure hope to god I will have a girl." Haruko said joking back to him, laughing a bit. Haruko feel silent now, moving some hair out of her eyes as she picked up another fork and started to eat the noodles.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:06 am

"And just what are you implying by that, Haru? I happen to think I'm a very upstanding citizen...I just have times when my temper gets the best of me....95 percent of the time." He jokes then laughs. He sees that she is silent then nudges her a little. "Hey, you ok? Seems like something's bothering you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:09 am

"No," Haruko said shaking her head, "Nothing is wrong. I was just thinking on how the baby actually will act, weather it be a boy or a girl."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:21 am

"Well I'm sure either way, they'll be a great kid, no matter who they take after. Whether is be the hot-headed father..." He leans into her and kisses her lightly. "...or the beautiful mother." He whispers then smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:31 am

Haruko smiled at Daimos and moved her head, kissing him back. "He will be a handsome son if he took after you." She said, reassuring him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:36 am

Daimos smiles and eats another forkful of noodles. "Well I'm pretty much stuffed...what d'you say we get out of here? Take a walk around town?" He asks as he sits back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:50 am

Haruko smiles at him then nods, standing up and and stretching a bit. "So you can pay for the food, and I will be chipping in none what so ever."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:01 am

Daimos laughs slightly then stands up. "That's usually the plan. Lucky for me I came across a large inheritance when I became Emperor of Land of Dragons. Otherwise I probably wouldn't be able to spoil you like this." He jokes then pays for the food. He stands in thought briefly then leaves a tip and they walk out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:07 am

"So wait, were are we going to go again?" Haruko said, lacing her hand with his.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:16 am

Daimos smiles then they walk out of the restaurant. "Well I just figured we could walk around town, you know, see what all they have here? I mean, if it's ok with you, of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:18 am

"Yeah, sure. I dont mind it at all."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:26 am

He smiles and nods then they begin to walk around the town. They pass by several shops and restaurants, pointing out the various cultures. As they get closer to the lower end of town, the crowd begins to dwindle. Soon they come to a rough looking part of the town. "Hm...I think we made a wrong turn somewhere....think we should head back?" He asks while looking around intently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:36 am

"We could if you want. I am just going to follow you." Haruko said smiling to him. "Lets stay here for a bit, Mkay?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:50 am

Daimos narrows his eyes and shrugs. He grips her hand a little tighter and they continue on. He continues to look around as they walk, watching everyone and everything closely. They get to a smaller town square and sit down on the benches. Daimos puts his arm around Haruko's shoulder and continues to look around. A group of rough-looking men walk past. One of them glares at Daimos, who narrows his eyes then looks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:59 am

Haruko looks at the people as they walk by. "They seem to not take a liking to you." She said as she laid her head on his shoulder. "If you want we can leave here and find some other place."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:04 am

Daimos shakes his head and looks at her. "No, it's ok. We can stay here, I'm just a little paranoid I guess. I just don't feel like fighting today...I don't know why, but...it's just not all that important anymore. Sure I might get into an argument...but that's about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:15 am

Haruko turned to face Daimos and smiles. "That might be the smart thing to do with these heartless for now." She leaned in close to him and pressed her lips to his, licking the tips of his mouth and bitting down softly of the bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:46 am

Daimos leans into her and places his hand gently on her thigh. He kisses her deeply, sliding his tongue over hers. "Hey! Lover boy!" Someone says gruffly then kicks then bench next to him. Daimos pulls away from Haruko and looks, seeing the men from before. The man that glared at him stood gazing down at him. "Can I help you with something?" Daimos asks. "That's a real pretty lady you got there with you, how about we take her off your hands for you?" He says then they all snicker evilly. Daimos looks at the man silently then stands up and grabs Haruko's hand. "Come on, let's find somewhere else." He says then they begin to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:20 pm

The group of people phase though Haruko and and Daimos and stand in front of them blocking their path. "Listen bub, we dont want to have to humiliate you, that fine girl right there will love me too much if I beat the hell out of you. I would be granting her a favor by getting rid of you." The man says back to Daimos. Haruko stops and only looks at them. She turns and looks at Daimos to see what he would do. "Come on babe, just come with us."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:43 pm

Daimos stands with his fists clenched, trying to keep calm. "Listen, I don't want to fight you, and I don't want to argue. Just let us pass." He says in a calm but slightly threatening voice. The man laughs then takes a step towards them. "You don't have to fight, just let her come with us. You'll be saving yourself alot of trouble that way." He says then cracks his knuckles. One of the men grabs Haruko's wrist. Daimos darts at him and grabs his wrist. He starts to tighten his grip. A dark mist starts to rise from his body. "Keep your hands off my fiancee!" He growls fiercely and tightens his grip more, his eyes glowing red. The man's grip loosens then lets go of her wrist. Daimos lets go of his wrist then stands protectively in front of Haruko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:22 pm

The man seeing a straight path jumps into the air and kicks Daimos in the face, flipping back wards. He walks to him and puts his foot on Daimos' chest, his hand growing to a sharp point and long like a sword. "The girls coming with me." He said in a commanding voice, his hand at Daimos' thought. Haruko stepped forward but another man grabbed her. She let herself on fire but the man seems to be unharmed by it. "Daimos!" She yelled to him. Midna morphed out of her shadow and was about to attack the man who had Haruko but the third man in the ground had her now, Midna was held into a position where she couldn't change her form at all. "What do we have here, two beautiful ladies. I am going to score twice as good tonight." He said looking back down to Daimos.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:46 pm

The dark mist begins to rise more steadily from his body. His glowing red eyes deepen in color and the ground starts to shake. The mist forms into a wildly flaring dark aura. Daimos yells and the aura expands outward, knocking the man back. The ground continues to shake as Daimos slowly stands up. Daimos' canine teeth lengthen to fangs his nails start to grow into claws. A glowing symbol appears on his forehead. The man points his arm at Haruko's throat. "Now, now! You wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious fi..." Before the man can finish, Daimos darts and him and slashes his arm off at the elbow. The man stumbles back in surprise then turns an angry glare on Daimos. His arm reforms and he charges at Daimos. He darts away quickly then turns to the man holding Haruko. "Duck." He says simply then darts at them. Haruko breaks free of the man's grip right before Daimos rips through him with one swipe of his claws. The man stumbles then falls back, melting away into the ground. Daimos cuts his eyes over at the man holding Midna then darts at him quickly. Right before he gets to him, he darts around behind them and slashes the man across the back. He yells out in pain, letting go of Midna. THe man wheels around the hit Daimos, but Daimos slashes him across the torso. The man stumbles then collapses to the ground. Daimos then turns his attention to the man from earlier. "Now...on to you..." He growls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:59 pm

The man snapped his fingers and the floor turned pitch black. Thousands upon thousands of the heartless on both new races appeared around the three. Midna looks to Daimos and copies him, using her falseations skill. Her form looks just like, everything to the vary core she copied off Daimos, but she was stronger. Haruko held her hands into the air and ripped them down, sparks flying around her from her twin wave swords running against each other. "I was going to keep you to myself there baby. Now I am going to kill you." The man said looking to them all. He snapped his fingers again and the heartless started to attack by the hundreds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)   Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together Again (Daimos and Haruko only)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next