Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Streets of Twilight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

In the Streets of Twilight Empty
PostSubject: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:36 am

Fayt's Eyes quickly Open, He looks on ahead through the streets as he leans against the wall of a Building. "Hmmph... This Curse Gets Worse and Worse... It killed my Parents...Now its Messing with my Mind saying stuff like... The darkness... Is true power... Like I'd Care about that... im a Nobody After all..." He nods to himself slowly. "Well.. Might as well explore... who knows what i might find..." Fayt pushes off from the building and begins to walk through the streets, huming a well known tune...
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:46 am

A robed figure began to make his way towards Fayt, stopping a few inches away from his right shoulder. Xecivien partially peered to the left. "Fayt, have you thought of anything that could get our heart back... We cannot follow the routes of XIII or Ansem, they've both failed, making failure more than a possibility for us if we try to attempt it..." Xecivien slowly glanced down to the floor as he finished the sentence, putting in thought on the subject, having very little idea of getting their hearts back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:54 am

Fayt nods to Xecivien saying. "Well... I did look into this in my Studys.. But i have to say... I saw that Creating Hearts is impossible... And your right... The Organazation and Ansem did fail.. thanks to the Keyblade Master... Man... What are your thoughts Xecivien?" Fayt askes relaxing as he stands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:56 am

As Becky Lands down on the world, Twillight town. She looks around for a second. "New world, i wonder what this one is like." She says as she Begins to walk down The Street towards the sandlot, "I Guess this world is Nice..Well it seems it anyway..There hasent been any more of them Dark like creatures.."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:00 am

Xecien began to peer over towards Fayt as he finished. "Hearts can easily be created, or else no one would exist... We'd all be simply be empty shells... Us humans weren't supposed to be able to create hearts... therefore we cannot create them... the answer is really that simple... That's why we have to find a way to get hearts which have already been made... Or else we haven't a hope in getting one, that's our only hope and if we cannot accomplish or come to terms with that then we have no chance of getting a heart..." Xecivien then turns towards Fayt. "I can safely assume that neither of us have thought of a way of getting a heart I suppose?" Xecivien then began to put some more thought on the subject, being cautious with the fact about the makings of a heart.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:02 am

Join forces with me and we will NOT fail! Thoes losers of keyblade holders barely beat me alone! But me and you two are unstoppable, now I wonder what will happen if Namine (AKA becky) Joins with us.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:06 am

Fayt Suddenly shakes his head holding it tightly. "DAM THIS CURSE... Now im hearing More Voices!!! Grrrrr!!!" He stops for a moment and calms down. He sighs and looks up to the clouds. "Man... i wish i was a cloud... care free... living with nothing to do.... relaxing.... Oh wait... I am Care Free... as i am a nobody... and... hell i have nothing to do.... Sigh... What about You xecivien?" He askes as he slumps against a wall siting down leaning against it.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:10 am

Xecivien slowly folds his arms as he began to talk. "If that's your curse... then I think I'm beginning to get it... And sadly under the current circumstances, I cannot assume that I won't get it... Considering the luck we've had in the previous years..." Xecivien slowly looked up into the sky and began to think about what Fayt said. "I suppose we weren't meant to be clouds... We're here because we have a part to play I suppose... And we're here to do that part, regardless of our thoughts on it... I suppose that's why anything happens..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:11 am

Becky soon reaches The sandlot, She looks To see no one Around.. "Hmm thats strange isent this meant to be a Popular Part of the world right?" She seems a bit confused Of this but Carries on walking through the sandlot. Becky Looks around some more while walking still, "This is ok i guess.." She soon Hears a voice in the wind, She looks around quickly to see where the Voice came from, But see's nothing. "i guess It WAS just the wind." she says smileing to herself while carring on walking.
[Errm.. Since when i was Namine? O-o? If you meant it like that..]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:14 am

Fayt then gets up from his slumped relaxed position. "Hmm?" He suddenly hears a commotion. He then motions to to Xecivien. "Just like old times eh?" He spins out his pistols and holds them tight. He then begins to run down the streets yelling back to Xecivien. "Lets kick some ass!!!"
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:22 am

Xecivien slowly glanced towards the commotion "A favourite past time indeed." As Xecivien finishes the sentence, he sends his right hand towards the side. Darkness began to form within the palm of his hand, slowly shaping itself as a handle and slowly extending into a blade. "This blade has caused me many griefs, but still I use it... Well ready whenever you are, Fayt" Xecivien then slowly began to take steps towards the commotion, waiting for Fayt to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:26 am

"Yosh, ike!!" Fayt suddenly says. He pauses and coughs for a moment. "Aww... im sorry... Japanese version of me kicked in... " He sighs and shouts. "Ok!! LETS GO!!!" He begins to run with Xecivien to the Sandlot. As they Enter They Both Gasp in a Extremly Cliche way. "Oh... My... God..." They look on at the Incredibaly big heartless group. "This ones bigger than the one i faced when i was turned into a Nobody!!!" Fayt yells.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:29 am

Xecivien slowly took a glance at the odds. "Well... I suppose there is two of us... We'll just have to try twice as hard as before if we wish to make it out here alive... And remember Fayt, this time we have no hearts... so if we fall here, we're gone for good..." Xecivien then got ready for battle, beginning to stance as he finished talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:38 am

"Mmhm..." Fayt Crosses his guns over in front of him, stancing ready to fight the heartless. The Heartless Begin to Form up into rows and formation, but they are all broken as one heartless tries to gain the uphand and charge Fayt straight away. He takes a quick breath in and leaps up dodging the heartless. He then yells to Xecivien. "Incoming!!!" He aims down and his legs flick up to the sky. He then rapidly shoots down onto the heartless, its body ripes to pieces as the bullets hit.
He then jumps down fliping so his feet hit the ground. He crushes the riped to pieces heartless with his weight and feet. He then looks up to the others as they charge the two.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:41 am

As Fayt finishes speaking, Xecivien began to shift to the right as a Heartless began to rush towards him. "Yokai," As the Heartless ran towards the left of Xecivien, He quickly shifted his body so that it faced the Heartless and slashed down onto the top of the it. The blade quickly cut through the Heartless's body and shattered it into dark mist. As Xecivien turned towards the rest, he saw another two quickly making their way towards him. Xecivien began to shift his weight forward and rushed towards the two Heartlesses, sending his body horizontally through the two, making them shatter into dark mist on contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:45 am

Fayt flips forward into the fray and is surronded by heartless. "Perfect..." Fayt then begins spining his guns around his fingers. He stops and points to two heartless in front. He shoots and pops them in the head, there bodys turn to mist and flow away. He then shoots to the sides of him as two more jump in. He shoots them too. He then begins shooting in all directions as the heartless jump at him. Suddenly the clicking of two empty barrels is heard. "Dam.." Fayt murters. He then leaps into the air spiraling around as he flips his pistols away, he then draws his sword Reliquisher and falls to the heartless.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:48 am

Xecivien looked around to see that he was quickly swarmed by the Heartlesses. "I suppose it was to be expected..." Xecivien shifted his body weight backwards as he flipped over the Heartlesses behind him. As he fell back down, Xecivien quickly slashed down two Heartlesses before him, sending the two into dark mist. Xecivien then slowly glanced towards the rest of the shadows. "They're more troublesome in groups..." Xecivien then rushed towards the Heartlesses in front and began to horizontally slash through them, shattering them into dark mist. Xecivien then began to spin the hilt of his blade in the and waved it round his body, shattering the incoming Heartlesses into dark mist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:54 am

"Leavem to me!" Fayt shouts as he slames his blade into the floor angrly as he falls. The shockwaves are huge and send the surronding heartless flying into the surronding buildings of the sandlot. "Yeah..." Fayt takes his sword from the ground and stances ready. He then slices the incoming heartless that approach him. He spins it spiraling it around his body, like a shield he Knocks them all back. "Now..." He is surronded once more, they jump at the same time. Fayt then stances once more, but this time he begins spining violently around, a red aura begins to appear around him as he spins, The force of the aura knocks the heartless attacking him back, killing them instantly. Fayt then spins to a holt. "Its Feutal.. no matter what they do..."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:59 am

"I best begin to finish these fast... It seems we're using far too much energy then we should be using fighting these guys..." Xecivien then began flip backwards behind a heartless, slashing down it as he landed, instantly submitting it into dark mist. Xecivien then began to dash for the Heartlesses within his viewpoint, spinning his blade into them as he dashed past them, sending each one into dark mist. Xecivien then glanced towards Fayt to see more Heartlesses appearing near him. "Fayt, they're beginning to spawn to your left."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:02 pm

"Grr... You right... There getting Annoyingly good... Wait... Xecivien!!!!Those ones spawning are.... Fusing?!" He looks on at the heartless beging to slowly form into a massive Heartless. "Oh God..." He looks up at the Massive Darkside That has formed in the Sandlot. "Erm... Any Chance of defeating this thing?!" He watchs as the other heartless begin to fuse with the darkside, making him stronger and bigger. "Gulp... Were Screwed.."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:05 pm

Xecivien slowly turned towards the Dark Side as it continued to enlarge itself. "It seems our luck seems to decrease with every passing second... I suppose we can assume this isn't going to easy... considering we have no real experience of fighting something stronger than the usual shadows..." Xecivien quickly regrouped with Fayt as the remaining shadows merged with the Dark Side, encouraging its growth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:08 pm

"Any ideas on how we Fight this thing?!" As fayt analiyses the suituation. He then spots the weakness of the darkside. "Hmm... If we can get up onto his shoulders... and attack its head... then maybe we could start hurting it..." Fayt nods but suddenly is interupted as the Darkside rams his fist into the ground. A pool of darkness forms were his fist lands. "GO Now!!
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:13 pm

Xecivien quickly rolls to the left of the fist as he makes a judgement on the situation. "I believe attacking the hands would be the best option, I suppose you can try the head if you must..." Xecivien then began to run towards the hand, slashing down a shadow that began to emerge from the pool of darkness. "What!? He can even summon shadows..." Xecivien then turned his attention to it's hand and began slashing down onto it. The blade quickly sliced through the darkness but as Xecivien pulled his sword out of the hand, the darkness consumed the wound. "This is going to be very troublesome..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:14 pm

Becky Then closes Her eyes for a second, to hear Noise comeing down the path She just walked. "Hmm Thats strange.. i wonder what Is going on?" She says as she quickly begins to run down the path to where she was. She soon see's the Area Goes darker as she gets closer.. As soon as she gets to where she can see the sandlot. She looks up to see a Big Dark like creature, "They look like the Tiny black creatures.. that was on destiny island!" She then see's 2 People Beginning to fight the dark side..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:18 pm

"Hmm.. This doesnt look good... " Fayt runs to the heartless and slices them quickly, The Darksides hand returns to normal and rises from the ground. He stands tall but suddenly kneels down... His empty heart body begins to glow as balls of light are shot from it. "Incoming Fire!!!" Fayt rolls and hacks at the Darksides legs. "If can get him over then..." He tries and tries but his blade just doesnt cut it. The Darkside back kicks him and Fayt is knocked into a wall. Fayts lip drips blood. "First Blood..." Fayts eyes go dim.. then Bright Red. "NOW IM PISSED!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Streets of Twilight
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next