Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Streets of Twilight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:34 pm

"Wait..." He suddenly remembers his parents... About how they cared and helped him when he was young. "She... Reminds me... of them..." Fayts Demon Form flicks for a moment but the scars and eyes return to normal suddenly. He suddenly feels weak and stumbles to a kneeling position. "Why... Why couldnt I attack her..."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:38 pm

Xecivien looks towards Fayt as he falls downs weak. "I see... I suppose we can't help it... Though I'm surprised that you were able to control your demon form... Perhaps the curse isn't as strong as we think..." Just as Xecivien says that, a thought rushes through his head. "Wait a second... If she isn't from here then wouldn't she have some means of transport between the worlds? If she does then we have a chance of getting the answers we seek... I'm guessing we should approach this a way you see appropriate... We need her means of transport if we're ever to get a heart..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:45 pm

Becky Soon See's There is A Castle/House or Whatever it is, at the end of the tree's.. "Wow.. I wonder if any one lives there..?" She says as she makes her way through the tree's.. She soon feels there is Something not right here.. "Wait.. What if any more of them dark creatures turn up.. I dont know know if i can take them all.." She says looking around slowly just in case. She soon See's Some Heartless appearing all around her.. "oh Why did i say anything.. why.. " She says as she See's A few more then last time, She shoots her right hand to the side while summoning the blade to her hand, while gripping the hilt she looks towards the heartless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:46 pm

"Yeah.. No time to lose.. lets go after her" Fayt slowly raises to his feet and runs after the girl with Xecivien. They duck through the gap and then hide behind some trees. "When i give the signal, we act as naturally as we can alright?" He then sees the heartless. "Never mind lets go!!!" They jump out and run at the heartless.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:49 pm

Xecivien looks over to the girl as shadows surround her. "Timing couldn't of been better..." Xecivien then began to rush towards the shadow, sending his blade down one of them, making them shatter into dark mist. He then glanced over to the girl as he sent his blade over to the side, sending another shadow into dark mist. "I suppose our timing was perfect as always..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:55 pm

"Yep We Rock like that you see" He draws his pistols and rapidly shoots into the heads of the heartless attacking. He then draws sword and slices them angrly. He then looks to the girl and winks while back fliping into the air dodging a load of heartless, spining and shooting at the same time. "Hehehe... Too easy!!!"
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:57 pm

Xecivien slowly looked over to the other shadows. "Let's hurry up and finish these guys off... They're gonna be a real pain if we keep them around any longer..." Xecivien then began spinning his blade in the air and send them into the surrounding shadows, dispersing them into dark mist. He then halted the blade to a stop and looked around to check for other shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:03 pm

"Right" Fayt then spins to the left and cuts violently in a dancing step movement. He hacks all around him as he moves. He then Ducks down and kicks up a load of shadows. He then follows them up quickly. He slices intime to how he spells his name. "Dra-ka-nel-" And on the finalyhit he slames the last one down angrrly screaming "LEINGOD BARAAGE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:06 pm

Xecivien looks towards the remaining Heartlesses as Fayt defeats a large number with ease. "Allow me to finish this for you all..." Xecivien then began spinning his blade within his palm, sending it towards a group of shadows. The blade rammed into one of the shadows and dissipated into darkness, and reforming next to another shadow, slicing through the final line of them with ease. The blade dissipates on contact with the final shadow, leaving mists of darkness around the three. "Our skills slowly improve I see..." Xecivien then turned towards the girl. "I assume you're alright, Yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:10 pm

Becky then Looks to him and nods her head to him, "Yeah im fine, Thank you, both of you." SHe says smileing to them both, She then looks around the area quickly to see no more hideing.. she then un-summons her Sword from her hand and looks back to them both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:12 pm

"Do not Worry, The heartless have been defeated for now, we can relax.. My Name Is Drakanel, And This is My Partner Sirius, We are Traveling Heartless Hunters... We kill and save people from the heartless." He says smiling to the girl
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:16 pm

Xecivien nods his head as Fayt says this. "Unfortunately for us, luck seems to be going against us, our means of transport was attacked by a Dark Side, the one you saw earlier I believe, so we're stranded in this town. We really need to get to Traverse Town, there's a contract waiting for us there, so we'd like to ask if you could take us there. I know it might be an inconvenience but I believe the situation in Traverse is rather dire indeed..." Xecivien then glanced off towards Fayt, checking if he has anything to add to this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:19 pm

"It would be Great if you could take us there, and we are willing to pay you as soon as we land." Fayt says smiling still. He quickly thinks over in his mind. //Good... This plan has gotta work... Hehehe...//
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:21 pm

Becky Listens To Sirius Talking and says "Well My name's Becky, And Sure i could take you to traverse town, That is where i lived for 2 years.. After looseing my Own home.." She says Calling for her Own Gummi Ship Zapping them up into the Ship.. She Soon Gets into the driveing seat like and goes off to traverse town. Sending us off this world.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:27 pm

Daimos watches silently from the darkness as the Gummi Ship disembarks. "I wonder...what reason they had for being here..." Daimos becomes alert and glances over his shoulder. Several shadows have appeared from the trees around him. "Hmph, it would seem that I have brought attention to myself...very well then, if your wish is to die then so be it!" Daimos readies his sword and rests it on his shoulder standing in wait as the shadows move towards him slowly. His sword begins to glow malevolently and emits a dark mist. He grabs hold on the sword with both hands then swings it forcefully out in front of him then plunges it into the ground. "DUSK DESTRUCTION!" A whirling vortex of darkness spirals outward from the sword's point of impact. It then expands upward suddenly into a wildly spinning cyclone. The cyclone destroys the shadows as well as the surrounding trees. Daimos dislodges his sword from the ground and rests it on his shoulder again. He inspects his surroundings intently with glowing red eyes. "It seems that my arrival was ill-timed..." He says then turns and disappears into a shadowy portal.
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:30 pm

Ramazaki stared at the heartless hunters Hm, so this is the new keyblade master, huh? Well not for long Evil or Very Mad It will soon be mine! Hahahahaha! Fayt, Xecivien, better watch out!
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
-=**&

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:22 pm

cloud walks through a door and exlaims"im back"then notices hes in the wrong house but decides to stay anyway..."wats up?"he asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:24 pm

"I see you like to run when the odds are against you. What was the point in attacking that girl?" Zexion said blocking Cloud's ways of escaping.
Back to top Go down
-=**&

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:31 pm

idk i was bored and i thought that you wouldnt attack her so i figured if nobody did she wouldnt let up on you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:35 pm

"I would have used the same move on her as I did you but less strength." Zexion took out his book and pull a Chakram out. "But there is still unfinished business to handle with."
Back to top Go down
-=**&

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:45 pm

ok then"ille be right back"cloud leaves the room and then comes back seconds later"wheres the bathroom??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:52 pm

"You can go in your pants." Zexion launched the ckarkram at Cloud and it self-destructed on him.
Code:
5 damage
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 5:57 pm

"Whoa hey umm you wanna atack Cloud you atack me",Sora said as running towards Zexion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:03 pm

"Stay out of this sora, or you'll be next."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:28 pm

Xemnas comes up behind sora puts his hand on Sora's shoulder and says
"Stay out of it Sora, He isn't kidding."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Streets of Twilight
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next