Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Streets of Twilight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xecivien

In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:22 pm

Xecivien began to peer over to Fayt as he finishes talking. "I think it's time we took this fight more seriously..." Xecivien then began to spin his blade in the air, looking towards the Dark Side. "I'll hack down it's neck while you distract it and defeat the incoming Heartlesses..." Xecivien then sent the spinning blade towards the Dark Side's neck. The blade rips into the darkness of the Dark Side and quickly dissipated into darkness and reformed in my hand. "Quickly now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:33 pm

"Alright... this should work..." Fayt clips on a Rope Hook to his gun. He Fires it and it hits a wall. He then unclips the rope from the gun and attaches it to a near by pole. He then Lures the Darkside in using taunts. The Darkside walks slowly begining to get faster and faster, until he hits the rope, It suddenly Falls down and slames into the ground. "NOW!!!"
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:36 pm

Xecivien dashes towards the Dark Side and it falls down helpless. He jumps into the air and sends his blade down into the neck of the Dark Side using all his strength. The blade slices down the darkness and cuts through the neck of the Dark Side. Xecivien quickly shifts his weight backwards and flips away from the Dark Side, looking at it to see any signs of movement. He then glances over to Fayt "Did we... finish it...?" Xecivien begins to pant slightly as he tries to get his breath back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:39 pm

Becky Watches In Amazment Watching them fight the dark side.. She Carries on Wondering what that big Monster like this is.. "They must be real brave to take on something like that.." She says While continueing to stand where she is With a good view on what is going on..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:39 pm

Fayts Eyes Suddenly return to normal colour. He looks on at the Fallen Corpse of the Darkside. He walks slowly to it. Suddenly The Body begins to shatter... But as it shatters, many yellow eyes can be seen. "Dammit.. its turning back into all the heartless... but theres not that many this time.. i say about... 20... or 30...." He counts as he stances once more. "Final round huh..."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:42 pm

Xecivien slowly looks round and estimates the numbers. "Nothing we can't handle... Let's finish this quick shall we?" Xecivien then dashed towards the Heartlesses, slashing horizontally along the new shadows. The shadows instantly shatter into dark mist as the blade slices through them. "At least these things go back to the darkness... We should be thankful..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:45 pm

Becky Then Looks to see the 20/30 heartless appear from the darkside, Soon a couple of the heartless Comeing towards Her, Becky holds her hand to her side quickly While summoning her blade to her hand, She soon Sends the blade through one of the heartless making it into a dark mist, While She Looks to the other's While Shifting her body to where they are, While sending her blade down there head's Sending them also into a dark mist. Becky looks around to see no more of the heartless near her..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:45 pm

Fayt then leaps up and spins in mid air. He then flings angrly his sword into the ground. It impacts with a boom as the ground is rupshured. The ground forms into a lot of pillars good for jumping on. "Ok... another brain storm here... If we use those pillars for jumping... we can get range and still do loads of damage... By throwing are swords at the heartless in linear patterns... We can get them in a cross fire.. How about it?" Fayt says as he jumps onto a pillar grabing his sword. He then suddenly looks on at a girl hacking a load of heartless down. "Hmm? A new face.."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:49 pm

Xecivien slightly nods his head as Fayt suggests this. "Always open to new battle tactics..." Xecivien then flipped backwards onto the other pillar and prepared to throw his blade. "On the count of three we'll throw our blades, that should give us enough time to prepare it." Xecivien then looked over towards Fayt, suggesting that he counts down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:53 pm

Becky then Jumps back to where she was standing to see the People On the pillars. She Watches To see them talking on how to destroy the creatures.. While Looking around to see there is no more heartless around Where she is standing, Contiuneing to Grip her blade in her right hand, she looks to the two..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:54 pm

"Alright..." Fayt jumps to a pillar opposite Xeciviens. "Ok... Count of Three..." The look to each other and nod once more. "1.....2.....3!!!!!!!" The two jump at the same time and jump along the pillars. They throw their Swords With each jump. And on each jump, A line of Heartless Falls, The Throws match a Cross formation. As the Reach the end of the pillars. They then both flip into the middle were still some heartless remain. "Now!!" Yells Fayt As the two both slice through the bunch in one moving lunge, a Fiery X takes hold and explodes, destroying the pillars but leaving The Two standing in a Fiery Cool Pose. "Crippling Cross Slash..."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:57 pm

Xecivien then slowly observes the area and sees a girl standing with a weapon drawn. He then slowly glances over to Fayt. "Anyone you know?" Xecivien then looked back towards the girl. "She has her weapon drawn... Perhaps we should be cautious... After all, we are Nobodies..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:59 pm

"Nope Never Seen Her Around here... Must be new... or from out of town..." He spins his sword into his hilt and rests his hand on one of his gun holsters. "Indeed we need to be Cautious... Everyone Seems to be after us Nobodies..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:01 pm

Becky Then Smiles to the two While Un-Summoning Her Weapon, She then says "Well if i could defeat them.. I could of taken on the ones at the island that time.." She says turning on her heel while walking back up the street to where she was going in the first place..
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:01 pm

Xecivien slowly glances round the town to check for any signs of Heartlesses. "Just remember not to reveal that you're a Nobody... We've managed to hide it for this long, I'm sure she won't suspect if we don't give it away..." Xecivien then jumped down to the floor, observing her for any sudden movements as she walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:05 pm

"Hmm" Fayt thinks about who this person is.. what she wants... and what her goals are. "She might get attacked... And if she were to be overun... would we be there to help?" He askes Xecivien as he watches her walk away.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:08 pm

Xecivien began to turn towards Fayt as he finished speaking. "If you wish to overseer her, who am I to stop you... The choice is yours, which ever you choose, I'll happily aid you in. I personally have nothing else to do..." Xecivien then turned back towards the girl as she walks away. "You best make your decision a fast one..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:10 pm

"Erm...." He looks on as she rounds a corner. "We Use the Buildings so she cannot see us... If we are spoted imediately get out of site..." Fayt after saying this imediately jumps onto the nearest building and begins to run along and jump to each building on the row.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:13 pm

Xecivien nods and follows Fayt on the buildings. As they they atop of the buildings, Xecivien glanced down to her. He looked back to Fayt and began to whisper to him "I suppose it isn't worth both of us being seen by her... I'll stay out of her view and just follow you..." Xecivien then moved out from her view and began following Fayt along the buildings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:15 pm

Becky contiunues To Walk a Steady Pace, "I Wonder whatever Happend To the guys on Destiny island.. I mean One minite i close my eyes.. Next there gone.. Even thoe this happend A little while ago, it still troubles me thinking to where they have gone.." She says sighing to herself, she soon see's she is comeing to some shops, "Hmm.. Quite a nice place" She says as she contiunes to walk past the Shops and Onto the next part of the town..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:24 pm

Fayt as he follows her jumping the buildings suddenly loses his sight. He suddenly falls forward and down off the buildings. He slowly begins to fall down onto the street but he regains is consousniess and recovers the fall and lands. Face down.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:27 pm

Xecivien looks as Fayt falls down the buildings. He hesitates to act for a moment, puzzled and confused as Fayt would never fall by accident. Xecivien then made his way towards Fayt and down the buildings. "Fayt, you alright? What happened there, you'd never do anything like that..." He then slightly glances towards the girl but ignores her for the moment and turns his attention back to Fayt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:29 pm

"Xecivien... Dunno whats happening to me..." Fayt looks up, his eyes are blood red and black scars are appearing in his left side of his face, they begin to turn fiery. "The Girl is an Enemy..." He says as he draws his sword, now with a fiery red aura. "We must anailate her..."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:31 pm

Xecivien nods his head as he steps back from Fayt. "Fayt... The curse has taken effect again... Then again... Who am I to say you cannot control the curse..." Xecivien then looks back to the girl. "An enemy or not... I suppose there's no stopping you from completely annihilating her... Not in your current state at least..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:33 pm

Becky A little way in front of the two, Reaches the other Part of the town.. To see it is also Quite.. "Wow.. I wonder where everyone is.." She says while seeing nothing that much around this part, but to see a gap in the wall.. Becky stays quite for a second but walks over to the gap, " I wonder where this leads to.." She see's Lots of trees ahead, Becky soonw alks through the gap stepping into A forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Streets of Twilight   In the Streets of Twilight - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Streets of Twilight
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next