Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A day in Raidiant Garden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:44 pm

Kairi rolls her eyes and begins to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:50 pm

"I'll be right back." Chase said as he raced after Kairi. Ahhh, boy, did I mess that up... he thought as he slapped his face in dissapointment. "Hey, Kairi, where ya going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:52 pm

"Oh, nowhere in particular. I just thought I'd walk away and make you run after me."
Kairi laughs.
"I'm glad you found your girlfriend again. She's really cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:56 pm

"Wait until you meet my other friends." Chase said as he laughed and breathed a quiet sigh of relief. "So, where to next?" he asked as he looked at Kairi with loving eyes and then shook his head. I'm such a moron... She's with Zack, and I should respect that. he thought as he looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 1:00 pm

Kairi raises her eyebrow and laughs again.
"Well we could go meet those other guys you keep telling me about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 1:07 pm

"Yeah, why not?" Chase said as he half-smiled and started walking toward his old workshop, and stopped to wait for everyone else to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:11 pm

Kairi skipped towards Chase and jumped on him. They both landed on the floor in a heaping pile of flailing limbs and histerical laughter.
"Gotcha!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:13 pm

Chase laughed as he managed to get Kairi off of him and got up. "I'll race ya!" Chase said as he started running as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:16 pm

"Awwww darn it! I didn't wear my running shoes today.... Oh well!"
Kairi created a portal and walked into it. She came out of another portal about 10 yards in front of Chase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:19 pm

"Hey, no fair!" Chase called as he looked away and smacked into a wall. "I gotta pay attention to stuff like that" he muttered as they arrived at the workshop. "Huh... They're not here... Maybe they're inside." he said as he opened the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:22 pm

"Is too fair!"
Kairi laughed and entered the workshop after Chase.
"They better not jump out of the shadows and try to scare us or something...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:27 pm

"Trust me. They're not like that..." Chase replied as he found a note on one of the many crates of tools. "To anyone it my concern, we are at the Bailey, practicing for the game" he read as he packed the note in his pocket. "C'mon, lets go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:29 pm

Kairi groans loudly.
"Again with the running?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:34 pm

"Nah. The Bailey's close enough to walk" Chase said as he started walking toward the Bailey. Along the way, he had yanked a whole stack of letters with his name on them out of his house's mailbox. "Yikes, I forgot how long i've been gone..." he said as he counted the letters, counting about 30 letters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:36 pm

Kairi rolls her eyes playfully.
"Puh-leaze, I get like twice that many in one day!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:37 pm

"Yeah, well, I bet you haven't been in a coma for a year..." Chase said as he opened one of the letters and read it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:42 pm

"Awwwww come on silly! I was just messing with you!!!"
Kairi attempts to peek at the letter over his shoulder.
"What you got there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:46 pm

"A letter from... Come to think of it, this looks like its a few years older than the other ones, so I dunno who it's from..." Chase replied as he looked for a signature or a last name. "Well, holy crap. This one's from my Great-grandfather..." he said as he crumbled up the letter and tossed it into the nearest trash can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:58 pm

Kairi looks at him confusedly as he throws it away.
"Well what did it say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:00 pm

"I dunno, and I don't care..." Chase said as if had hadn't read the letter in the first place. He moved onto the next letter and began to read it when they arrived at the Bailey. Chase ducked as a white and blue ball flew past his head. "That was close"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:02 pm

"Oh...."
Kairi looks away and follows him silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:08 pm

Chase sighed as he threw the ball back where it came from. "Who the...?" someone said as the looked around and spotted Chase. "Hey, guys. Chase is back!" they called as three more people walked up toward Chase. "Hey, guys. I want you to meet Kairi. She's another friend of mine" Chase said as he shook hands with all his friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:09 pm

Kairi smiles and waves at them.
"Hi there!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:13 pm

Chase's friends said hi as they all sat down. "So, what're you guys up to?" Chase asked. "Eh, just playing some ball." said Jeff, the oldest of the group. "Really... Mind if we join you?" Chase asked. "Not at all. You might wanna put these on" said Jake, the youngest, as he tossed a set of protective pads to Chase and Kairi. "Ohhh, you guys are in trouble." Chase chuckled as he slipped off his jacket and put the pads on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:26 pm

"Ummmmm yea....."
Kairi looks puzzled.
"What am I supposed to do with these?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in Raidiant Garden
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next