Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A day in Raidiant Garden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:37 pm

"I want to go do something fun and wild and crazy!!"

OOC: Plus I need to triple my post count....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:41 pm

Chase chuckled as he sat up. "Well, if I knew about anything wild and crazy we could do, but that's Raidiant Garden for ya, always quiet... Unless there was a heartless or nobody attack going on..." he said as he yawned again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:43 pm

Kairi laughed and tugged on his arm so he would get up.
"Well then lets go create something wild and crazy we could do!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:45 pm

OOC: I see I was left out of this topic ;-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:48 pm

(Sorry, Haru, but it kinda moved a bit too fast...O_o)

"Well, what did you have in mind?" Chase asked as he stood up and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:48 pm

OOC: We can always run into you again after we leave the house Haru

"I don't know, anything!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:54 pm

"Well.... I can't think of anything. We might aswell go around town and see what comes to mind..." Chase said as he opened the door. "Laidies first." he said as he let Kairi go out before he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:56 pm

Kairi giggled slightly as she walked out of the door.
"Why thank you Chase."
She turned towards him, curtsied, and giggled again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:58 pm

Chase laughed a little as he closed the door and looked around for something to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:21 pm

OOC: haha, I finished my world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:32 pm

(Cool)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 7:00 pm

"Maybe we should walk around a little bit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 7:11 pm

Chase noticed it was starting to get dark and wondered what time it was. Huh... I didn't know how late it was.... he thought as he remembered that heartless and nobodies were alot more likely to appear at random at night. His eyes darted to every corner, alley, roof and anywhere else said creatures could appear and relaxed when he saw nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 7:12 pm

Kairi looks at Chase.
"Are you OK? You look a little nervous..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 7:15 pm

"Its just that attacks are more likely to happen at night. So you might wanna be prepared to fight if we have to..." Chase replied as he drew his keyblade, just to be safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 10:24 am

Kairi laughed.
"Don't worry. I'm the strong one, remember?"
She winked at him playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:06 pm

Chase laughed as he went ahead to look around. I don't like this at all... he thought as he walked back to Kairi. "Everything seems ok..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:35 pm

"It doesn't seem OK. It is OK."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:52 pm

Chase rolled his eyes. "Look, I'm just trying to make sure nothing tries to get the drop on us. So sue me..." he replied, sounding slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:53 pm

Kairi pokes him and laughs.
"Alright then, I will. Ill warn you now though, you wont lose something small."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:00 pm

Chase kept his mouth from opening and walked off. As he turned a corner, he stopped in his tracks. "Oh, great..." he grumbled as he looked at a group of nobodies attacking a random person. Chase leaped into the air and slashed through three of the nobodies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:04 pm

Kairi growls softly and slowly follows after Chase.
"What now?...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:09 pm

Chase noticed Kairi and saw she was angry. He shrugged, meaning he was sorry. Unfortunately, one of the nobodies saw Kairi too, and made a mad dash toward her. Son of a... Chase thought as he jumped infront of Kairi and prepared to bring the nobody down. Before he could react, Chase was down on the ground, reeling in pain. He had been hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:17 pm

Kairi mumbled something incoherently under her breath while she pulled out her keyblade. She stepped around Chase and plunged her keyblade into the nobody, making it scream in pain. She laughed and moved away from it as it died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:24 pm

Chase got up and brushed himself off. "Ow... Note to self: Never let a nobody headbutt me in the gut again..." he muttered as he charged at the last two nobodies. He stabbed his keyblade into one of them and then threw it off, causing it to collide with the other one. He finished them both off with one final stab. "Whew... Look, Kairi, I'm sorry about earlier... I guess I was being a total moron..." he said as he rubbed his eyes. I need some rest...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in Raidiant Garden
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next