Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A day in Raidiant Garden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:31 pm

"Put them on. Oh, yeah! I forgot!" Jeff said as he tossed the two some gloves. "Don't worry Kairi, I'll help you" Chase said as he put his gloves on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:32 pm

Kairi puts them on but still looks a lil uneasy.
"Promise?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:40 pm

"Of course" Chase said as he stretched and got ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:43 pm

Kairi looks away worriedly.
"Ok then, I trust you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:48 pm

Chase looked at Kairi and looked back at his friends. "On second thought, We're going to have to do this some other time, guys" he said as he took everything off and put his jacket back on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:49 pm

"Chase? What's wrong? Did I do something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:51 pm

"No. Its just, I forgot that the first time i tried this for the first time, I broke an arm, so I don't want that to happen to you... And I doubt you would, either" Chase said as he started heading up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:53 pm

"Oh..."
Kairi quickly takes her pads off and runs after Chase.
"Chase! Wait for me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:58 pm

"Oh, sorry." Chase said as he slowed down and shook his head, as if he were coming out of a trance. "Anyway, wanna check out my house?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes. Why do I feel so funny...? he pondered as the area started to spin a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:13 pm

"Chase? Are you sure you are feeling ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:15 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just feeling a litte light-headed..." Chase replied as he leaned against a wall to keep himself steady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:19 pm

Kairi looks at Chase and frowns a lil.
"Maybe you should sit down..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:23 pm

"Maybe you're right." Chase agreed as he sat down and shook his head again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:24 pm

Kairi sits down next to him.
"Do you feel a little bit better now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:27 pm

"Yeah... That was just too weird. Anyway... What next?" Chase asked as he stood up, going as slowly as he could, and started walking slowly up the steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:29 pm

"Yea...."
Kairi follows after Chase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:34 pm

Chase yawned as they came up from the Bailey and headed toward his house. He opened the door and walked in. "Man this place is a mess" he muttered as he looked around the house. But atleast it isn't burnt to a crisp... He thought as he picked up a folder and opened it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:37 pm

Kairi laughs and smiles at him.
"Don't worry. Mine looks even worse, trust me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:42 pm

"Its impossible to not trust someone like you, Kairi." Chase replied as he tossed the folder onto a nearby desk.The stuff in that folder must've been more of my dad's research... That makes it completely useless... he thought as he rifled trough some books he found scattered all over the kitchen table. "More useless junk... Journal, Journal, Poetry... Yep. It's all useless crap... I dunno why my dad keeps all this stuff." he muttered as he shook his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:48 pm

"Well....Maybe it wasnt useless to him..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:54 pm

"I guess you're right... Might as well check one of 'em out, see what signifigance it has..." Chase said as he picked up the poetry book at random and blew the dust off. He looked at a couple pages and dropped the book onto the kitchen table. "Well, I couldn't understand any of it, but I feel like I've heard everything in that book before... Scary thought, isn't it?" he said as he sat down, feeling light headed again. "Well, I dunno about you, but I just want to sit down and forget about all this..." Chase said as he pulled the stack of letters from earlier out of his pocket, picking a random letter and reading it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:07 pm

Kairi laughs.
"What is it with you and reading letters all the time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:11 pm

"Hey, when you haven't be home for a few years, you gotta catch up on current events." Chase replied as he read another letter, threw out another almost-50-year-old letter from his great grandfather, and left the rest for later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:29 pm

"So what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:34 pm

"Frankly, I just want to rest. I've had so many crazy days that I'm running on empty... Why? What do you wanna do?" Chase replied as he yawned, seeming tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in Raidiant Garden
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next