Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being Bored...

Go down 
+5
Rya Sapphire
Daimos Ishida
Nero
Jack
Ashley
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Being Bored... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Being Bored... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Being Bored... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Being Bored... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Being Bored... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:15 pm

Daimos' eyes return to normal abruptly. "When I said look for him I didn't mean...oh forget it, I keep forgetting she's my sister...kid doesn't look to dangerous anyway." He says then turns back to Roxas. "So Roxas, what was the disk for?" Daimos asks and folds his arms.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Being Bored... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Being Bored... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Being Bored... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Being Bored... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:52 pm

"Hm....I think his name is Road" He says, walking next to Rya.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Being Bored... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Being Bored... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Being Bored... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Being Bored... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:10 pm

Roxas looks at the others who seem to be lookin at thin air. Roxas then focuses on Daimos, "Oh it's a data converter for high level data. It's used to copy blue prints, layouts, defenses, attacks, and history of massive fortresses. Mostly used for sabotage and stuff like that." Roxas then turns back to the others havin a conversation with the air. "Odd..", Roxas looks at what they are focused on he narrows his eyes and see a glimmer of..."ROAD!", Roxas then smirks, "I should have guessed it was him." Roxas then focuses back on his objective. "Anyway Daimos I was wondering..."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Being Bored... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Being Bored... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Being Bored... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Being Bored... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:14 pm

Daimos is looking back at Rya and the others. He looks back at Roxas. "Huh? Whassat?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Being Bored... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Being Bored... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Being Bored... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Being Bored... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:03 pm

"How does it feel? You know..exsisting.", Roxas asked looking down to the floor. "Forget it. It's a random question..I know."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:55 pm

Daimos folds his arms and looks at Roxas curiously. "Interesting question, I'm not sure how to answer it exactly. I can tell you this though, just because you don't have a heart doesn't mean you don't exist. Simply by being here, you're existing. Everything has it's place in the world, heart or not. You hurt, you mourn, you make mistakes. All these things and more are what define your existence." Daimos explains and places his hand on Roxas' shoulder. "Remember that." He nods then grins.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Roxas closes his eyes and smiles, "Thanks Daimos. I knew you would make me feel better." Roxas looks at Rya, "So that's your sister I've heard about huh?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:45 pm

Daimos looks over at Rya and nods. "Yeah, that's her. To be honest, I didn't even know I had a sister until a few days ago. I'm still kinda getting used to being a big brother. It's actually pretty cool, she's a sweet kid...annoying as hell at times, though!" He jokes then laughs, knowing she could hear him. Daimos folds his arms then shakes his head. "But all jokes aside, regardless of the circumstances, she still is my baby sister, and I'll be damned if I let anything happen to her. Heh, guess the protective big brother thing is kicking in." He says then laughs slightly.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:31 pm

"Heh heh heh.", Roxas says looking at Rya and Nero. "Congrats man." Suddenly Roxas cloack was beeping. Roxas pulled out a wierd looking beeping device and stepped on it. "I think I'll take the day off...they can't get to mad at me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:41 pm

"You seem to be really smart Daimos. Knowing so much of the nobodies." Haruko says as she walks slowly up to them. She looked behind her and whistled.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Being Bored... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Being Bored... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Being Bored... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60Being Bored... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:46 pm

Angel walked out into the open, arms folded across her chest. "When are you going to train me like you said you would?" She asked coldly. Her red eyes looked up to the boy, Roxas. "Do you feel, dead?" She asked him, his body seeming to become weaker the longer she starred.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:27 pm

Daimos looks at Haruko and grins slightly then notices Angel. "Huh? Who's the emo?" He asks and turns to them. "You didn't pick up another stray off the street, did you? The palace isn't a halfway house, you know." Daimos says and folds his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:32 pm

Haruko gave Daimos a hug and kissed him on his lips. "No, this one claims to be an Angel. The Angel of Death." She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:18 pm

Daimos looks at Angel curiously. He begins to circle her with his arms folded. "Angel of Death, huh? Hm...doesn't look too threatening if you ask me...and her dark power doesn't really scream Death's emissary..." He says as he steps back in front of her and looks her over one last time. "Mediocre at best." He says bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Character sheet
Health:
Being Bored... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Being Bored... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Being Bored... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60Being Bored... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:17 am

Angel looked from Roxas up to Daimos, her dark red eyes piercing into him. Just like what she did with Roxas, Daimos started to feel weaker. His energy dropping to nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:20 am

"Enough." Haruko said with a firm voice, like giving Angel an order. "I never told you to attack the ones I love." Haruko opened her eyes a bit as they grew to shape that of a cats. Angels vision began to blue, her spell shattering on Daimos.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:17 am

Daimos narrows his eyes and glares evilly at Angel, causing them to turn cat-like and glow blood red. "It'd be in your best interest not to try that again...if you want to continue to live your pitiful excuse for a life...actually, on second thought..." He darts at her in a blur of motion and grabs her by the neck. He starts to tighten his grip as a dark aura forms around him. He slams her to the ground then changes into his Kitsune no Ishida form. He grabs her by the neck again and roars at her before throwing her up into the air. The aura flares wildly and sends waves of dark energy surging outward, destroying the buildings around them and knocking them back. He holds his hands above his head and begins to charge a massive blast of dark energy, which begins to suck in the debris and everything within range. The blast fully charges then he throws it at Angel, engulfing her completely. The blast hovers in the air but doesn't explode. He shifts his stance then darts into the air, causing a crater beneath him. He flies up above the blast and roars again before knocking it towards the ground with an overhead slam. The blast surges to the ground and explodes, obliterating their surroundings. Daimos lands with a thud kneeling. He glows brightly then changes back. Daimos walks over to the point of impact where she landed. He kneels over and glares down at her with glowing red eyes. He leans close to her face and grins evilly. "Maybe now you'll learn some respect. Don't you ever...ever...ever challenge me again, got it?" He whispers fiercely then stands up. He looks down at her again and scoffs before walking away. "You should teach her some respect." He says as he walks past Haruko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:26 am

"It's like teaching our kids how to do what we can. It will only take practice." Haruko said back to Daimos in a soft tone. Her left hand started to glow a bright white as she concentrated energy into it, slowly reaching up her arm. When she held out her hand to Angel the energy left her hand in a ray of white mist, circling her body then being sucked into her pores. Angel had started to breath again, only slowly. Haruko turned her head, her eyes closed and a smile on her face. "I ask you not to harm my students though. They won't bee able to deal much damage to you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:39 am

Angel's body started to turn a black color, red cracks rippling throughout the blackness, such as in a Heartless. Her body rose as a screech shattered though the room. She jumped forward, teeth bared out, ready to infect Daimos with her Death bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:14 am

"Midna, kougeki!" Haruko waved her hand to Angel as her shadow flickered beneath her. Midna appeared in front of Angel at a distance, her body looking just like Haruko's. When Minda opened her eyes the area around everyone rippled and shattered, sending everyone into a darkness. Angel had stopped moving and was now floating in midair, looking around at the scene. Midna slowly started to be coated in a dark mist that started to rip away at her skin, fusing her own blood into the energy around her. As the energy collected it started to become more dense as she moved one hand out, collecting it all into her palm. The space around them started to grow hotter as the charge reached its peek, setting lose a pules of heat from the ball. Midna started to laugh as she fired the ball, sending it right at her, unable to miss with a motionless target. When the ball impacted with her body the space light up so brightly that all needed to cover their eyes. When the flash ended the town was back into the area, Midna was crouching on the floor breathing heavily while Angel was in her normal form and on the floor hardly breathing to not at all. "You may leave." Haruko told Midna. Midna looked over and nodded as she faded away, returning to Haruko's shadow. "You should have learned who you were playing with before you attack, even under the influence of rage."

Edit:
Tsukiya and Mitsuki ran beside Haruko and each hugged a different leg of hers. Haruko smiled and bent down to the two kids height as she gave them a hug. "Hey, how did you get all the way out here?" She asked them. "Mitsuki was using portals." Tsukiya tattled. "Tattle tail!" Mitsuki yelled to him. "Hey, hey, hey. No fighting, you are brother and sister. You should love one another. Okay?" The two nodded, forgiving another.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:27 pm

Roxas looking at all of this looks back at Daimos, "Hey Daimos! Wait up!" Roxas then follows Daimos and looks back at the Angel, "Hmm. Interesting." Roxas then bows to Haruko and the Angel, "Farwell mistress." Roxas then turns back to Daimos's direction and follows.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:51 pm

Daimos stops and turns to Roxas. "Yeah, what's up? Hm?" He sees Haruko with the kids then looks back at Roxas. "Come on, I want you to meet my kids." He gestures for Roxas to follow him then walks over to them. He kneels down and places his hands on Tsukiya and Mitsuki's heads. "Hey there you two, what're you doing all the way out here?" He asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:59 pm

"Don't let our size fool you, we could each take you on." Mitsuki said, a little frightened to the man behind her. "Thats your dad, no need to be violent with him." Haruko said laughing. "Go ahead, say hi to him." She turned the two around so that they could look at him. The two looked at each other then gave Daimos a hug, not saying a thing. "They will warm up to you soon." She said to Daimos. "Just give it some time."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:24 pm

Daimos nods slightly and glances at Haruko before looking back at the children. He stands up then steps back. "Yeah...sure." He says a little disappointed then turns away. "Roxas that's my daughter Mitsuki and my son Tsukiya." He introduced halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:00 pm

"Hey." She yelled to Daimos as he started to walk back. "Spend a day with him. It will be really fun, I promise." She said to the two as she stood up, both of them grabbing one of her hands. "Take the kids with you for today. They will better get to know you." Haruko walked up to Daimos with Mitsuki and Tsukiya walking along side her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being Bored...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next