Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being Bored...

Go down 
+5
Rya Sapphire
Daimos Ishida
Nero
Jack
Ashley
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Being Bored... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400Being Bored... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Being Bored... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300Being Bored... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Being Bored... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:02 pm

"Nice kids..look powerful too.", Roxas says kneeling before the children to come face to face with them. "You guys want to grow up to be strong like your parents?" Roxas then looks up at Daimos and gets back up, "Wow, a ruler, a big brother and a responsible father. Ya proud?", Roxas says giving a quick smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:06 am

"They don't know how to control it either. Last time something leaked out it was the power of the pulsation that my summon created on the poor girl down there." She motioned with her head to Angel on the floor. "I'm sure it wont happen when they are with you."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Health:
Being Bored... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400Being Bored... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Being Bored... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300Being Bored... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:13 am

Sora steps out from behind Haruko and taps her on the shoulder "Long time no see, eh?" Sora steps next to Roxas
"Hello Roxas."
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:35 am

Haruko looked over her shoulder and watched Sora make his way around her. "Hello Sora. Oh, we killed your enemy down there. I don't think she will be getting up soon." She said with really no emotion. "How have you been?" Mitsuki asked him, giving a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:37 am

Sora looks over at Mitsuki "It's been a while Mitsuki, I'm good how are you? You look tougher than I'd think you would your so young. If it's okay with your mom, wanna see if you can beat me in a fight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:41 am

"I only fight with my brother." Mitsuki said as she looked to him. Tsukiya looked back and nodded, smiling. "You are so much bigger, you should be faster and stronger. You should have no trouble beating us both." Tsukiya said as he looked up to Sora.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Being Bored... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Being Bored... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Being Bored... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Being Bored... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:38 am

Daimos folds his arms and grins. "Yeah, I am. Not so much that Sora here wants to fight my daughter. How about waiting a few years, eh Sora?" Daimos says then walks over to the children and takes a knee. "Well, you two ready? We'll do anything you want, ok?" He asks and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:35 pm

"Okay, sure Tsukiya" Sora summons his Keyblade and stares at Tsukiya "Pull out your weapons and lets see if you really CAN fight like your father"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:40 pm

"You just got hussled, Sora." Haruko said laughing. She stepped back from her kids and put her hands together, creating a spear made of ice. She tossed it to Mitsuki then dame two sais and tossed each to Tsukiya. They both caught their weapons and got into a fighting stance as they looked to Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:43 pm

Sora dashed around to Tsukiya's back slashing downwards with his keyblade, Using the skill Explosion bubbles, but not using the finale.

Code:
Tsukiya Takes 25 damage, Mitsuki takes 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:45 pm

Mitsuki stood up and vanished, whipping up a snowstorm. Tsukiya walked backward into the storm disappearing from sight. I lightning bolt dashed out at Sora, missing but whipping around and shocking him from the back.

Code:
Sora takes 12 damage
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Sora stumbles backwards with the hit and strikes Tsukiya again, this time in the face, activating another round of explosion bubbles.

Spoiler:

Sora gets back up on his feet and stands lightly on his toes.

Code:
Sora
HP= 48/60
MP = 20/40
Code:
Tsukiya
HP= 100/150
Code:
Mitsuki
HP=100/120
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Being Bored... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Being Bored... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Being Bored... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Being Bored... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:56 pm

Daimos leans against a nearby wall with his arms folded and watches the fight. "Ice, huh? Hmm....not bad, let's see what else she taught them." He whispers to himself and continues to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:01 pm

"Your good, for finding whats hard to catch." Mitsuki said while the storm grew more fierce. "I will not let another shot come to my brother." The storm ripped apart the buildings and coated them with sharp icicles. The rubble was hurled around, hitting around the area giving Sora no where to run. "No where to run." Mitsuki said as she jumped out into the caged area. She spun the spear around in her hand while focusing at Sora. "Come on, I though you would be stronger then that." She charged the bladed tip and shot a icicle at Sora.

Code:
another 9 damage to Sora

Haruko walked out of the storm and stood next to Daimos, leading onto him. "I just hope they don't lose control."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:04 pm

Daimos narrows his eyes slightly then looks back at the storm. "Lose control, huh? Well let's just hope that doesn't happen. But even if it does...both of us are here to stop it. But if what you said about their power is true...then that might be easier said than done..." Daimos adds as he looks at the fight intently.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:06 pm

Sora whirls his keyblade in front of him, smashing the icicle that Mitsuki threw at him, Sora does a backflip and springs into the air above the storm, when he spots Mitsuki he stabs downward, activating explosion bubbles.

Spoiler:

Code:
Sora
HP= 48/60
MP = 10/40
Code:
Tsukiya
HP= 90/150
Code:
Mitsuki
HP=75/120
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:08 pm

"I had Midna try to control Tsukiya while I was calming Mitsuki and he managed to shatter her to pieces. This was a long time ago though. I think they can handle themselves more."

Mitsuki grips her arm while she takes a knee on the floor. She swings her blade outward at Sora, sending one hundred little spears at his body.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:15 pm

Sora starts doing a barrel roll with his keyblade stretched in front of him, deflecting 70 of the shards as Sora lands on a nearbye pile of rubble and springs back up, slamming his keyblade into Mitsukis Chest, activating a final round of explosion bubbles.

Spoiler:

Code:
Sora
HP= 33/60
MP = 0/40
Code:
Tsukiya
HP= 80/150
Code:
Mitsuki
HP=50/120
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:19 pm

"Hmm....I'll keep an eye on him then...if he gets out of control...then I'll deal with him. You just keep an eye on Mitsuki." Daimos says distantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:21 pm

Mitsuki rose into the air, covered in a blue mist. She opened her eyes, both a glowing light blue color. The cuts on her body healed then the skin of her body ripped off, coating her skin with the blue mist. "Witness my true power." She said as she dropped to the floor on all fours, her body resembling a foxes. She breaths in and fires a beam of ice at Sora.

Code:
Changes into Ice Kitsune. Takes 20 health from the transformation, all damage is doubled. If beam hits, instant KO, beam misses, shock waves cause 10 damage.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:23 pm

Sora slashes Mitsuki for 30 damage
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:25 pm

Daimos raises his eyebrow slightly and grins. "Transforming already, huh? Looks like they're farther along than I expected. I assume they both can transform?" Daimos asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:30 pm

Mitsuki looked down the the blade in her body and gripped it. Her transformation faded as she fell to the floor, the snow storm falling to the ground, reviling Tsukiya looking right at Sora, his body coated in his own yellow Kitsune Transformation. "Mitsuki?" He said while watching her fall to the floor. He looked up at Sora and scram at him, shattering the windows and cracking the walls of houses. He disappeared and then returned at the top of a building. He charged his own attack and fired it down at Sora.

Code:
His transformation costs him 20 health. Kitsune doubles damage done to him. Charged blast deals an instant KO unless dodged where the shock waves will still damage the target with 10 damage.

"This is actually the first time they have done it." Haruko told Daimos, watching the movements of her son as he moved, not missing a trace. "He isn't that fast yet, however."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:34 pm

Sora springs over Tsukiya's charge with a backflip, slashing into his back for 30 damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:37 pm

"You need to do more damage to defeat me." Tsukiya looked to Sora and shot him at a point black range with his lightning. "Shocking ending, no?" He watched Sora fall to the floor, smiling.

Code:
point-blank shot, 15 damage.
-3 HP Sora
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Bored...   Being Bored... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being Bored...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next