Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)

Go down 
+4
Jack
Kairi
Dante
Daimos Ishida
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue800/800Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:08 am

Kilam curled up into a ball, clutching his stomach. "What the hell was that for!"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue900/900Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:10 am

Demous then slides back trying to keep his balance
"Damn to quick, i see your a tricky one.."
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue800/800Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:11 am

Kilam banged him fist on the ground as he started to get to his knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:11 am

"Did I hurt you a little too much?" Zexion asked as he got closer to Kilam. "To bad you are in one bad nightmare, and there is no waking from it until I had my fill of blood."

"I told you, you are simply to weak."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue900/900Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:13 am

Demous Runs Toward Zexion Swiping both keyblades at him for 90 damage
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:13 am

"I have a strong ability to adapt to pain.... I won't go down that easily."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:20 am

Zexion doesn't even wince from the pain. "If you want to cause damage you are going to have to do a whole lot better." Zexion says as he summons the same blades he had. They started to glow and spark with the electricity. He appeared behind Demous and swiped at him, Sending the blade deep within his body. "To bad you don't get off that easy." Zexion said as he brought Demous back to life.

Code:
Demous is overkilled 800 damage then is healed to full health

Zexion stairs down to Kilam. "Is that so?" He said as he ran his hand right into Kilam's chest. He gripped Kilam's heart then shattered it, sending more electricity throughout his body. Just like Demous, Zexion healed Kilam as well.

Code:
Kilam gets it easy and is only over killed by 300 damage then is healed to full.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:24 am

"Are You Finished Yet?"
Demous says while clutching his chest from exhaustion
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:26 am

Kilam stumbled a little but remained calm. "You blew me up as violently as possible last time. Trust me when I say this but almost nothing you do know will ever compare to it. Ever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:34 am

Zexion trapped Kilam in Chains even Daimos will have trouble in. Zexion snapped his fingers and in only a second, it felt like 400 years for Kilam, his body wanting so many things, eating himself alive yet unable to die. Another second went by, another 500 for Kilam, his body decaying yet remaining healthy and alive. Again the seconds go by and soon another 5000 years has gone by when Zexion stopped it. Kilam felt as if his body had completely eaten itself, starving for food, his mouth dry for water yet he would not die.

"I will never be finished, I am having to much fun. I am showing you your rightful place, how weak you truly are." Zexion laughed. "Come on. Your strongest attack. Unleash your full power right now. Make me want to fear such a creature." Zexion said as he continued to laugh at Demous.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:38 am

Demous then creates the 7 Blades Of Life And Begins to spiral them adding power to then then he sends it striaght at Zexion ripping the wind in its way forcing all the power he can into it right at Zexion's Chest.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:41 am

"God.... Now I know how Shurrai has felt all of these years.... He said coughing. "Nice try but what you should do next time is listen. I said that I adapt to pain. Living what seemed to be 5000 years does nothing after only the first 10. You have to learn your opponent's weaknesses and strengths before torturing them, especially strengths."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:45 am

Zexion looks down to Kilam and rips his heart out. "I had enough of you all ready." He said as the chains disappeared. He snapped his fingers and they were both at the graveyard, right as Demous unleashed his attack. The Zexion shattered, but right behind was the Second Zexion, smilling at Demous. "Did you miss me?" He said even though he just thought he had killed him. Zexion levitated Kilam's body and hurled it at Demous, pushing him back a little. "Oh, here's his heart too." He called out just before he tosses Kilam's heart to Demous.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:52 am

((Welp, that's the end of me in this topic, I guess.... And with 20 more posts.... See ya in a day or two in the next topic.))
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:28 am

"Damn, Kilam im sorry.."Demous then lays Kilam to rest by a tree and sits by him while he heals up
"Ill revive you just give me time"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:12 pm

Kilam's body once again shattered, but when he was alive again, he was back in destiny islands, the real world of it. Zexion walks to Daimos and looks to his Lexicon. "I think I have had my fill with these things. Can we just get out of here?" He asked him as he looked back to Kilam.

OOC: I told you, I wasn't going to kill you
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Daimos stands in thought as the demons continue to attack the group. "Well I don't know...I haven't had my fill of blood yet." He grins as he summons one of his swords. He walks through the demons towards Sora, the demons moving aside to let him through. He gets to Sora and places his hand on his shoulder then leans down to his ear. "Enjoy your time in oblivion...if you're lucky you may join the restless souls in the Keyblade Graveyard...but I highly doubt it. Now die!" He whispers then stabs his sword through Sora's stomach, the blade ripping through his back. Daimos twists the blade then pulls it out, letting Sora drop to the sand. He then looks at Kairi and Dante. "Next time, it will be your turn." Daimos says plants his sword in the sand, causing Crimson demons to swarm around it in a frenzy to drink the blood on his sword. He smirks then turns and walks back towards Zexion. He pauses then looks over his shoulder. "Demons, begone." Daimos orders. The demons instantly vanish. Daimos continues walking back to where Zexion is standing and into a portal. "I'm done here." His voice echoes from the portal.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250/300Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:53 pm

chris stood there in awe watching them all fight he felt helpless that he couldn't fight because he was badly injured from a battle with xaldin a few minutes ago he sat on a tree holding his wound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:58 pm

Zexion turned to the Nobodies still around the area. "Leave them now." He said, and instantly, they all vanished. Zexion walked into the portal, not looking back to anyone. Once the portal closed the Spell on Demous shattered and he fell from the sky right on top of Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:00 pm

"I need to train..."
Demous slowly limps to his friends holding his arm
"you guys need to help me train, and i will help you train also"
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250/300Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:09 pm

all of a sudden chris was attacked by 2 twilight thorns "somethings not right... i should be able to control them..."chris focus's all his energy to his nobody spirit and the twilight thorns listened to him "whew" the twilight thorns picked him up and protected him from harm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:23 pm

Zexion appeared right above one of the Twilight Thorns. "Still trying to control the Nobodies?" He called. "Kill him." He ordered the creatures. In a second, they disobeyed all of Chris' commands and followed Zexion. In a swift motion, their dark waves shot through Chris, killing him and sending him falling to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:31 pm

"Dying is so annoying...." Kilam said, dusting himself off.

((I had no idea if we were in the Lexicon or not XD))
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:48 pm

OOC:dammit zexion i wanted to atleast have some fun killing some heartless >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:16 pm

OOC: XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next