Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
chris the ultima holder
Chase Tokugawa
Ebonwu
Sora
Kilam Kasen
Demous
Daimos Ishida
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:19 pm

A shadowy portal opens and Kilam stumbles out. Daimos walks out shortly after with his arms folded. "Let's get one thing straight right now, the only reason I helped you was because of what you can do. If you ever lose that ability then I'll kill you just like them, understand?" Daimos warns.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue900/900Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:25 pm

A Portal Appears in the air and Demous Comes Flying Out Then Demous Shoots one leg right down Daimos's Head slamming his face into the ground then Demous Picks Him Up And Throws Him Threw 3 Buildings as Daimos's Comes To The 4th Building Demous Catches Him And then drop kicks him into the air
"Like i said you under estimate!"
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue800/800Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue500/500Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:31 pm

Kilam just blinked. "Soon I'll be able to summon Darkballs and Invisibles...." Kilam thought, trying to stay away from the battle.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue400/400Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue300/300Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:31 pm

Sora stumbles around the corner and glares at Kilam. "WHY ARE YOU HELPING HIM???? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue800/800Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue500/500Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:37 pm

Kilam glared at Sora. "I was never your friend."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue400/400Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue300/300Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:41 pm

Sora puts down his keyblade and steps cautiously in Kilam's direction. "Yes, you were once upon a time, my friend. But now something has come over you, your too power hungry and your losing control of your innermost darkness. But there is still Light in you, I ask you to focus on that light, and come back to fighting for what is right."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:44 pm

Daimos stands up and cracks his neck. "You are really starting to annoy me. You're like a little gnat!" Daimos glares then darts and Demous again. His nails lengthen to claws then he slashes him across the torso, ripping the flesh from his bones. He then grabs hold on his rib cage and darts towards the ground. He slams him to the ground, causing a large crater. Daimos tightens his grip, slowly cracking the bones. "Die." He says grimly then tightens his grip and jerks his hand upward, ripping his ribcage from his body. Daimos stands up with the bones still in his hand. "You fool, I warned you...several times...but like an idiot you just kept coming back." He says then turns and walks away, throwing the bones aside. He looks at Kilam then to Sora. He narrows his eyes and walks over to them, standing between Sora and Kilam. "Unless you have a death wish, I suggest you leave." Daimos warns, glaring evilly at Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:46 pm

"I do not have a death wish, neither do I have a weapon Daimos. I am trying to negotiate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:46 pm

Jonathan tumbled out of the portal Demous had created and rolled away to a safe spot. He wasn't strong enough to fight these people at the moment, but he was smart enough to intervene when he needed to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:49 pm

Zexion opened a portal just a few feet in front of him. He walks out, closing the portal behind him as he reaches Daimos. "What are you doing now? Your waisting your time on these little insects when you could be killing creatures that are even stronger then you are." Zexion said as he turned to Demous. "Him again?" He said in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:49 pm

Kilam was also glaring at Sora, the Blades of Crimson Dusk appearing in his hands. A few Neoshadows also appeared around him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:02 am

Daimos narrows his eyes slightly then folds his arms. "You've got 30 seconds, and you better make it good." Daimos says then looks at Zexion. "What? I can't have a little fun?" He asks smartly then grins.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:03 am

"I just want to have Kilam back to his normal self, that's all...."
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:06 am

Kilam dashed at Sora, quickly stabbing him in the chest with the Blades of Crimson Dusk, killing him.

((120 damage |D))
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue900/900Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:14 am

OOC: Can You Unban me and ill stop fighting with you -_-
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:27 am

Daimos looks at Kilam and sighs. "Was 30 seconds too much to ask?" He shakes his head then looks down at Sora. He nudges him slightly with his foot. "Well that's the end of that...let's go see if we can force some answers out of Merlin." Daimos says as he steps over Kilam and heads towards Third District. He pauses and looks over his shoulder, seeing Kilam poking at Sora's body. "Will you stop that? He's already dead, quit playing around and let's go....you too, Zexion." Daimos says then continues on his way.
Back to top Go down
Ebonwu
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ebonwu

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue234984/234984Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (234984/234984)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue230000/230000Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (230000/230000)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:29 am

Every character in any Traverse Town Topic is now "dead" if you wish to know why plz read the "World Boss" post ty!
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:30 am

Sora's Spirit rises from his body and floats effortlessly through the buildings. He arrives at Merlin's House before the other and tells Merlin to get to saftey, watching as Merlin Casts a teleport spell on himself, excaping the world before Daimos and the others reach him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:31 am

Every character is back alive, reason look at the topic
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:33 am

Kilam picks up Sora's keyblade. "Is it okay if I go unlock the keyhole first? It'll help me summon Heartless. He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:33 am

Zexion looks around at everyone who is now back alive. "What, no thank you?" He asks. "I guess I could kill you all again if you would rather have it." He threatened.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:35 am

Sora jumps up, kicking Kilam in the face and running off with his keyblade.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:38 am

Daimos watches Sora run away then sighs and shakes his head. "I guess I'll have to hunt him down later...here, use this to unlock the keyhole." Daimos summons his Bane of Thanatos sword and tosses it to Kilam. "I expect to get that back once you're done." Daimos adds.
Back to top Go down
Chase Tokugawa

Chase Tokugawa

Number of posts : 35
Class : Mod - Demon
Power Source : Anger
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue50/50Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue30/30Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:40 am

Cortaeali: I have no idea how I died... but thanks. What's your name? *he stands in front of Zexion with a thankful, but curious look on his face*
Back to top Go down
http://www.topfreeforum.com/fuckingrandom
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:41 am

Kilam looked around, wondering which district they were in.

((What district are we in?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next