Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)

Go down 
+7
chris the ultima holder
Chase Tokugawa
Ebonwu
Sora
Kilam Kasen
Demous
Daimos Ishida
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/60Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:00 pm

Rya steps back. "What? You...but I thought Demous was your friend? Why would you attack him?" Rya asks confused.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250/300Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:03 pm

chris finsihed off the shadows,"gee i wish there was a real strong heartless around to fight ,these are way to easy."
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue800/800Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:20 pm

((So even though you have a hole in your stomach you're able to jump up, talk normally, and beat up a bunch of heartless? :/))

"Oh, nice kill." Kilam said, still reading a book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Zewo Starts To Get Angry And Then He Starts To Walk Out
"Ill Be Back Daimos you Betraded All Of us and My Brother Is Going To Kill You"
Zewo Then Runs Out Swifty Disapearing Into the Abyss
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue800/800Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:52 pm

"I know why the Heartless and Nobodies are fighting together." Kilam said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:25 pm

Jonathan didn't say a word but just continued walking, per usual. Of course, he hadn't really planned on getting thrown halfway across the District. Fortunately, Merlin's house was not that far away. All that seperated Jonathan and his goal was a moat. One that could very easily be frozen.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:28 pm

Kilam looked outside of the shack to see if anyone was there, he saw Jonathan. "Shadows, keep him busy." He said as Shadows appeared next to Jonathan and began attacking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:42 pm

Once again, Jonathan let the shadows get close before attacking, giving him plenty of time to actually freeze the moat, effectively immobilizing the Shadows that weren't already on shore. Walking across, he only struck the Shadows that were close or underfoot.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:53 pm

Kilam walked out of the house and shot a fire ball in front of Jonathan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:01 pm

Jonathan steps aside and dodges the fireball as easily as he would have dodged a bullet and also brings up some ice behind him just in case of a return trip for the fireball. I may just have some fun. he thinks to himself as he brings up more ice behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:09 pm

The fireball exploded, melting the ice around Jonathan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:18 pm

Using the force of the explosion to his advantage, Jonathan spins and then uses the force of the spin to increase the velocity and accuracy of a thrown blade, hoping to get a hit in on his opponent before finally falling into the water, unaffected by it.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:33 am

Kilam blocked the sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:00 am

Jonathan, underwater by now, swam around to the other side of the islet, dismissing his swords so as to not give away his position.
Back to top Go down
Rya Sapphire
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Rya Sapphire

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/60Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:15 am

"So you...you really did attack Demous...but why?" She asks, stepping closer to Daimos. "Daimos please talk to me, I need to know why you turned on your friends. Please! It's me, Rya, your baby sister! The one you promised to always look after and protect! Daimos, you're the only family I have left! So please, please talk to me! I don't want to lose you like I lost mom and dad!" She pleads and grabs hold of Daimos' arm, tears welling up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:35 am

Daimos looks down at her and instantly feels a pang of sympathy. He turns to her and places his hand over both of hers on his arm. He begins to walk forward, causing her to walk backwards. A portal opens on the wall behind her. Daimos takes his hand from hers and takes off his medallion then ties it around her neck. He then hugs her, leaning close to her ear. "I haven't forgotten that promise Rya, I will protect you. I'm going to make you forget some things, but you have to trust me when I say it will be ok. I love you Rya, and I promise to keep you safe no matter what." He whispers then gives her a quick headbutt, sending her into a daze. He steps back then pushes her into the portal, making it close behind her. Daimos stands staring at the wall a moment longer then turns and walks back over to the books. He picks up another book and begins looking through it without saying anything to anyone else in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:00 pm

Zewo Runs Around the city and finds a crashed in house and on the other side he finds Demous
"Demous...You Cant Be Dead...God Damn It Daimos!"
Zewo Remembers the Revival Spell his dad taught him Barly
So Zewo uses it and Demous is revived from his horrible death
"Demous are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue900/900Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:01 pm

Demous wakes up from a heavy sleep
"Huh? What?"
Demous finally knows where he is and who is there
"Zewo...God....Lets Go Quickly"
Demous then summons a portal and throws Zewo Threw And Heads To Destiny Islands Away From The Battle
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:31 pm

Kilam waited for Daimos's answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:21 pm

Jonathan quietly stepped into the room, not bothering to stay in the shadows. He wasn't hunting any bounties, so why should he?
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:26 pm

Kilam turned around to face him. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:29 pm

Jonathan's scar glows, signifying something, but what? "I'm a bounty hunter." he says. "That's all you need to know."
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:35 pm

"Oh. Then leave or I'll kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:45 pm

Jonathan didn't move, waiting to see just what this kid could do to kill him. However, he did have a trump card that would prove very valuable. "My services would probably be of interest to you: I've never taken a bounty in less than three days." he said, "playing" his trump card.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:49 pm

"Hm.... I guess I can send you on a test to see how good you are.... Hm.... I want you to kill a boy named Zewo. He is Demous's brother so chances are, he'll be around him." Kilam said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)   Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traverse Town: Arrival (CLOSED)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next