Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Under The darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zell

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:14 am

Zell is sitting on top of the bailey he feels a chill go down his spine"Somethings worng"
Back to top Go down

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:18 am

"You sitting on top of a run down bialy. Thats wrong enough." Zexion said, he was standing right behind Zell.
Back to top Go down
Zell

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:19 am

Now zell rises to his feet a dark shodow appears behind him a few dozen heartless appear and run at him"what is this" zell then got in a stance he ran at the heartless wildy throws kicks and punches but they keep coming"sighs with exaustion"
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Under The darkness Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Under The darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Under The darkness Left_bar_bleue900/900Under The darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:21 am

"Of course something is wrong! You look like a crazy faggot.", said a mysterius voice.

Larxene appeard and says:

"Just look at you!! You really look like a crazy faggot."

Larxene attacks Zell with her Extremeultimatesupersonicgigazapping
doomlaserkillinglacucarachachachapunch.

( I bet you did'nt see that coming you crazy faggot!! )
Back to top Go down
Zell

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:21 am

"Zexion!"Zell ran at him then jumped up to about chest height and launched a kick at Zexion
Back to top Go down
Zell

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:22 am

"come on the odds are definately against me here"
Back to top Go down

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:23 am

Zexion flashed cards out and started to attack the heartless 10 by 10. "Pft, these are only the easy ones."
Back to top Go down
Zell

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:26 am

"Easy ones! well what are the hard ones then"
Back to top Go down

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:30 am

"I'll tell you when I met them." Zexion jumped back and looked down at the field. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Zell

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:32 am

My Name is zell
Back to top Go down

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:33 am

"Well Zell, I'm Zexion. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Zell

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:34 am

Zell walked up to zexion "Hey Zexion Why Do you wear The Dark Cloak"
Back to top Go down

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:35 am

"Its a sign that I am from Organization XIII, a group of powerful nobodies."
Back to top Go down
Zell

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:37 am

Nobodies?
Back to top Go down
Zell

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:38 am

And Orginization XIII Are They Good Or Bad
Back to top Go down

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:39 am

"Heh, your a curious one. Nobodies are creatures that are born form humans losing their hearts. There are only 13 of us who were actually strong enough to maintain a form, other wise we will look like this." Zexion snapped his fingers and a dusk appeared in front of them. "This is a basic nobody form."
Back to top Go down
Zell

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:43 am

Zell kicked the dusk it broke into dust"What how did that just appear and waht do you mean when people lose their hearts yuo mean you take hearts?"
Back to top Go down

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:44 am

"Or if they just die off. And that creature appeared there because I summoned it."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Under The darkness Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Under The darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Under The darkness Left_bar_bleue900/900Under The darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 am

"My name is Larxene the Savage Nymph", said a mysterius voice.

Larxene appeard and says:

"I am a part of Organization XIII, just like Zexion. Sorry that I called you a crazy faggot. You just looked like a crazy faggot."

Larxene cloned herself and dashes trough (with her clones) the enemys with also doing a zapping punch.
Back to top Go down
Zell

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 am

"So The orginizaton is bad im gonna talk to squall about this when i find him"zel ran at zexion and launched a punch at his chest

"See if this gives your heart pain"
Back to top Go down
Zell

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:48 am

Zell Hit Zexion with THe Strike
Back to top Go down

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:54 am

Zexion only laughed and jumped back. He pulled out his book and opened it to a page with halloween own on it. A purple sphere rose from the book and a purple circle surrounded Zell.
Code:
I roll two dice, if it come even, your trapped in my spell. If odds, then it negates itself.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Under The darkness Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Under The darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Under The darkness Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Under The darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:54 am

The member Zexion has done the following action : Roll dices

2 times Under The darkness De6
Results :
  Under The darkness De2   Under The darkness De6
Back to top Go down

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:57 am

"Seal." Zexion locked onto Zell and trapped him inside of his lexicon's alternate world. He projected himself in the world and stood next to him. "Like my teleporting skill? I rather like this town myself."
Back to top Go down
Zell

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:57 am

so i am trapped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Under The darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The darkness   Under The darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under The darkness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next