Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Checking in on a few friends ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:28 pm

You want to die?
I doubt you have a pheonix down for me to use on you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:28 pm

"Why dont you join us Kyle." Zexion walked over to Takeshi and put his hand on his shoulder. "We could use someone strong like you."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:01 am

Join you doing what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:19 pm

"Oh, this and that." He said smiling to you.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:31 pm

I guess.... As long as it doesn't hurt my friends or anything like that, or i will kill you again.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:36 pm

"Heh, heh. I dont think your friends would be involved. Just maybe sora."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:37 pm

Oh, ok. If it invloves fighting him count me in!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue800/800Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:48 pm

"Ok, if you’re done with your conversation, lets get moving." I started falling asleep from the dullness of the conversation. I stopped. “What does this have to do with Sora? If you haven’t noticed, you haven’t been letting me in on the “plan”. ”
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:50 pm

"You are used to gather heartless my little friend."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue800/800Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:01 pm

“So that’s all you are going to tell me? Fine, but still, what does part does Sora play in this plot of yours? Why are we here anyway? You are just standing there. I don’t want to be your servant forever.” I kicked a nearby wall. Then started screaming in pain Smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:03 pm

"We need sora so that he can use his keyblade to release the hearts in the heartless for us."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:43 pm

awww man i wanted to fight him.. never mind then... Kyle turn around and starts walking away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:27 pm

"You can attack him when we are done with him. By all means kill him so he doesn't get in the way."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:49 pm

YAY!! kyle turns around and folows zexion and takeshi
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:51 pm

"Fine, it doesn't really matter if you’re just using me a service boy. But can we get moving? This is ridicules. If Kyle wants to go, let him go but I will not stand here another minute without good reason!" I started walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:00 pm

"Takeshi, you are used to draw the heartless to Sora, wave after wave so that he can unlock their hearts. Without you I would have to round them up the heard way."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:05 pm

I stopped and walked back to Zexion. "Fine, but if we don’t start walking in a min I'm going to explode."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:08 pm

Lets go find sora then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:12 pm

"Problem is I dont know where to start looking in the first place. We have to go down past the bailly and down into the gorge to round up some heartless though. What say you Takeshi?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:13 pm

How can I help, want me to go find sora and bring him here?
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:16 pm

*sigh* "I'll do it because I have nothing better to do."

ooc: should I go off and do it right now?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:17 pm

Umm takeshi, you have to help gather the heartless, i can't do that, when a heartless approaches i kill it
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:19 pm

ooc: I know, I'm just wondering if I should go do it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:19 pm

"Then Kyle I will leave you to Sora." Zexion held his hand out and a portal appeared. "Takeshi you and I will take this to the gorge to round up the heartless for him to fight."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:23 pm

I walk into the portal and walk into the gorge. "Ummm, where are all the heartless we will be collecting?" I looked and could only see one or two shadows in the distance. "And what will we be putting them in?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking in on a few friends ((open))
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next