Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Checking in on a few friends ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:26 pm

Code:
All of the sudden hundreds of every type of heartless appear at the top of the gorge and start swarming towards takeshi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:29 pm

Zexion walks out the portal and looks at all the heartless. "Do your thing."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue800/800Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:32 pm

Code:
fine I'll play it your way

The heartless came rushing up at frightful speed. But I stood, calm and collected. The heartless were nearly on top on me when I screamed as loud as I could "EVERYBODY STOP!!!" The heartless, as I knew they would, stopped. "Now I want you all to wait here until Zexion comes back with a container. Understand?!?" Nothing moved. "Good." Now to wait for Zexion.

Code:
How did you like that Kyle? :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:36 pm

"Well for one I am right here kid, and two I dont think I have enough containers for all these."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:43 pm

Kyle flies his gummy ship above and drops 1,000 heartless containers from on top of the gorge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:48 pm

Zexion looks up and summons three Sorcerer Heartless and they fire a lighting spell at the containers shattering them.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue800/800Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:58 pm

*sigh* "I didn't know that. And until we get this figured out, I'm staying here. My job is done, I rounded up the heartless." I gestured to the heartless that were still standing patently.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:00 pm

Kyle starts firing containers lightspeed at the sorcerour heartless capturing them before they can break the other containers while the other 700 of the origional 1000 start landing on heartless, capturing them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:01 pm

"You know, heartless are actually quite playful. You can have some fun while we wait for Sora." The three other heartless disappeared returning to the book where they lived their lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:24 pm

"I know arnt heartless adorable!?!?"

Marluxia steps out of the shadows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:29 pm

Zexion opens his book and 6 reapers appeared out of them. They turned invisible and started to shatter the remaining containers.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:38 pm

Didn't you want the heartless captured zexion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:42 pm

"No, we need the heartless contained for Sora, In fact. Takeshi! Bring all the heartless to the rim of the gorge, we are going to make it look like a simple ambush."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:04 pm

"Fine" I face the heartless. "Attention!" All the heartless looked at me. "Forward March!" I pointed toward the rim of the gorge and started marching to it. All the heartless were following me in an organized manner. I stopped at the rim and because I knew that all the heartless was about to commit suicide, I yelled "Stop!" All the heartless stopped. "Awaiting orders Zexion." I smiled. This is real easy. I haven't even needed to use my keyblade yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:09 pm

"Spread them out more, make it so they come from different angels!" Zexion yelled back to him.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:13 pm

"Ok" I faced the horde of heartless. "Single file line!" The heartless started moving around and soon the heartless were stretched out as far as the eye can see. "What now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:23 pm

"Now!." Zexion walked into a portal and appeared right next to Takeshi. He sat on a rock and added, "We wait."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:26 pm

"Man, can't you use that book of yours you teleport us into a magical fun world of happiness and laughter and joy and wwwwweeeeeeee!!!!????"

ooc: I'm joking, I'm just bored Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:27 pm

"If you want. The heartless run everything now, so its always fun to see what thy do in there."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:30 pm

"Wait, how can heartless run the world of wwwwweeeeeeee if stuff like happiness and laughter and joy kill heartless and stuff? I really sudder to think of what they DO in there."

Last edited by on Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:31 pm

"Twisted it to their liking. Now the only scary place I own is the Telytubbies land."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:35 pm

"You're right, those tellytubbies do scare me a lot." *shudder*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:37 pm

"Mhm, want to go to their version of Radiant Gardens?"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:40 pm

"Sure, why not? What's the worst that can happen?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:42 pm

"They will kill you." Zexion placed the book in front of them and a reaper heartless appeared in front of them. It picked up the book and sent them both inside. "Like it?" Zexion said looking around the main room. It looked about the same but had dark vines running all around it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on a few friends ((open))   Checking in on a few friends ((open)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking in on a few friends ((open))
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next