Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress

Go down 
+2
Nero
Daimos Ishida
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 7:45 pm

Kyle blushes even more..

"Yeah, well.... I guess your.... oh fine i can't hide it.... i do like you...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 7:48 pm

"And I thought your face couldn't get any redder." Serenity kissed his cheek again and then his lips. "You are so cute when you blush."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 7:50 pm

Kyle's cheeks become such a bright red that it looks like they are on fire.

"I am? Thats something i didn't know about myself..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 7:55 pm

Serenity giggles and moves off the bed and into Kyle's lap. She put her hands on his face and they felt cold as ice. She moved her face to his and pressed her lips to his, her eyes closed. "I love you too." Serenity said hugging him her face now beside his so he couldn't see her face. She smiled and her eyes flashed pure red but went back to blue, just a little bit slower then an eye blink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:01 pm

"Your face is more beautiful then a diamond."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:06 pm

Serenity Kisses Kyle neck and lays her head on his shoulder. "Your so sweet. Kiss me back." She said looking at Kyle's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:08 pm

Kyle kisses Serenity softly and sweetly.

OOC: I have to go do some chores, be back in 30 to 45 minutes.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:26 pm

Daimos walks past the room and sees Kyle and Serenity kissing. He grins slightly. "Hm, looks like he found someone new...and she did, too...way to go, you two..." He whispers and is about to continue when he notices Serenity's eyes change red for that brief second. He narrows his eyes suspiciously. "Huh? Niki? No, it couldn't have been...could it?" He whispers then shakes his head and continues on his way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:33 pm

OOC: damn dude your good at guessing XD
IC:

Serenity kisses Kyle's neck again and senses Daimos' presence leaving. She again smiles this time her eyes turning red for a long period of time as her hand glows with energy. Niki impales it into Kyle's back and he falls asleep. "I never loved you." Her eyes turn back blue and she stands up. "Way to fall asleep on me." She chuckled. "Daimos.. wait!" She yelled out running to him. "I feel a lot better, I have learned to regenerate faster then the last time we had a battle like that. Just a bit of headaches."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:36 pm

Daimos looks over his shoulder then turns halfways with a hand rested loosely on the hilt of one of his swords. "That's good to hear...so how'd things go with you and Kyle?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:39 pm

"Umm... Well... nothing really important." Serenity turned her head a bit and looked back at the room. "He is tied up a bit right now. Thats why I am talking to you." She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:43 pm

Daimos narrows his eyes suspiciously. "I see...hm, well perhaps you should go back to bed, you're not completely healed yet." He says slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:47 pm

"I feel fine. There are no scares on me either." Serenity said slowing her pace. "Why can't I hang with you? Like old times?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:49 pm

"Because there's something different about you...I don't know what, but it is. I think that Niki wasn't completely destroyed during our fight. For now, I will believe that you are Serenity and only Serenity, but if I get reason to think otherwise..." he taps on his sword hilt lightly then continues walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:55 pm

"I'm not Niki. Its me serenity. What do you want me to do to prove it?" Serenity said looking down to the sword.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:59 pm

"There's nothing you can do, I'll just have to watch you. Any false move and I'll feed you to him." He points at Varodas as he passes by the window on his patrol route.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:03 pm

Serenity gave a grave look and grasped her neck lightly. "Sounds... fun." She said turning back to daimos. "Well what about you? were you hurt when... well you know, Niki had the snake attack you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:16 pm

Kyle wakes up and hears talking in the hallway. He runs out and hears Daimos say
"There's nothing you can do, I'll just have to watch you. Any false move and I'll feed you to him."

Kyle then says "You wouldn't dare. because then you would end up dead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:18 pm

"Who said I wanted your help? Kyle I can fend for myself, alright?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:20 pm

Daimos shakes his head. "It'll take alot more than a fight with a giant snake to hurt me. You should know that by now, Serenity." He looks at Kyle. "Is that so? You willing to test that?" He draws his sword slightly.

Last edited by on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:21 pm

Serenity pecks Daimos on the cheek and smiles. "Yeah, I guess your right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:23 pm

"Oh, ok. And what happened? We were kissing and all-of-the-sudden i was on the floor and you were gone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:24 pm

"I never kissed you. Also, you were never awake in that room. When I woke up I found you sleeping near my bed." Serenity explained turning her head to Kyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:29 pm

"Daimos, you saw, was Niki in control? Because I know we were kissing."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:32 pm

"I'm not completely sure...the most I caught was a glimpse, her eyes changed red briefly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next