Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress

Go down 
+2
Nero
Daimos Ishida
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Empty
PostSubject: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:43 am

Another wall of shadows appears in the palace courtyard. They walk out and Daimos looks up at the palace in front of them. "Here we are...the Land of Dragons...my palace..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:46 am

"Wow.....That is so cool!!"
Kairi suddenly stops and thinks about what Daimos just said.
"Wait......your palace???"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:47 am

Daimos smiles and nods. "Yes, I rule this world...and now...so do you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:48 am

"Wait.....What????........But......HOW??????"
Kairi begins to sway, looking as if she is about to faint.
"I dont think I can handle all this at once....."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:53 am

Daimos smiles as he holds her up. "It's ok, you don't have to agree just yet, I just wanted to show it to you...there's also someone else I want you to meet..." He lets out a sharp whistle. A dark dragon circles the palace then lands in the courtyard in front of them. He roars then lowers his head and growls lowly then nudges Daimos. Daimos rubs the dragon's snout. "This is Varodas, the King of Dark Dragons. He's been my companion ever since I got here..." He notices Kairi's hesitation and smiles. "Don't worry, he's friendly. Go ahead, you can pet him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:55 am

"I dont know Daimos.....I trust you and all....But petting dragons, especially foreign dragons, no offense, was about #4 on the big huge list of DONT's in order to stay alive."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:58 am

Daimos laughs. "It's ok, I know what you mean..." He looks back at Varodas. "That's all, my friend. You may go." He nods. The dragon nods slightly then flies into the air and off towards the mountains. Daimos smiles again then takes Kairi's hand lightly. "Come on, I'll show you around the palace." He laughs again as they walk into the palace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:00 am

Kairi sighs and mumbles softly.
I am so never going to get used to this.....
She turns to face Daimos and smiles nervously.
"Alright, lead on."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:07 am

They walk into the palace then enter the throne room. "This is the throne room. It's a little flashy, but I'm used to it now." He laughs slightly then they walk down a hallway to the left of the throne room. "These are the servant's quarters...I don't really like calling them that, it's kinda demeaning..." He shakes his head then continues down the hall. They stop in front of the hot springs area. "These are the hot springs...so, what do you think so far?" He turns to her and smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:09 am

"Its very........big.......and elaborate.....I'm going to need about 2 or 3 years to get used to this! Not to mention how many times I'm going to get lost...."
Kairi looks over at Daimos.
"How come you never told me about any of this?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:12 am

Daimos looks away embarrassed. "Well because...I thought you'd think I was a show off...going around saying I rule a world and everything...I just thought it would be better if I waited to tell you...are you mad?" He looks back at her sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:14 am

"No, not at all. Surprised? Yes....Overwhelmed? Very much so.....Still in love with you? Most definitely."
Kairi kisses Daimos softly and smiles up at him.

OOC: Bed time very very soon....I have to be up for school in 4 and a half hours....
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:20 am

He smiles and blushes. "Thanks Kai bear...how about we finish the tour?" They continue down the hall and enter a larger hallway. "This is the guard's quarters. Each of the people that guards this palace...I am friends with each of them, I would not send them into a battle...I myself wouldn't fight." He smiles slightly then walks down the hall past a room with an open door.

OOC: OK I'll think of an ending post for now lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:25 am

OOC: What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:26 am

OOC: Like a post where we can leave off then finish 2morrow or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:27 am

OOC: Oh well you should do it quickly, I am like falling asleep....I dont know how I am going to be able to get up for Zero period tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:30 am

OOC: OK lol!

IC: He stops in front of the door. "This is kind of a guest bedroom, I guess you can use it if you want. Mine's is further down. Well, guess I'll see you in the morning..." He kisses her lightly. "Good night, Kai bear." He smiles then walks down the hall to his room.

OOC: How's that? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:34 am

OOC: Good Very Happy

IC: Kairi blows Daimos a kiss as he is walking away.
"Goodnight Daimos. Sweet dreams...."
Kairi goes into the guest room and changes into some night clothes that happened to be in the drawers. She lays down on the bed and is so exhausted that she falls asleep within minutes. For the rest of the night, she dreams about Daimos and the eventful day that she had with him.

OOC: Goodnight! Very Happy Sleep
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:36 am

OOC: Night! I love you Sleep
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:05 pm

Axel flies down the mountain unconcious.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:33 pm

Daimos is jarred from his sleep suddenly. He looks out the window towards the mountains. "What the...what was that just now?" He whispers sleepily. He climbs out of bed then changes into some regular clothes. He puts on his armor then picks up his swords and puts them in their holsters. He walks past the guestroom and peeks in to check on Kairi. "Still sleeping...good, wouldn't want her caught up in all of this..." He smiles slightly then continues walking. He leaves the palace and stands in the courtyard. He whistles sharply, calling Varodas to him. The dark dragon lands in the courtyard and lowers his head to Daimos. "Guard the palace my friend, I have something I need to take care of in the mountains." He instructs. Varodas nods slightly then lays protectively in front of the palace doors. Daimos smiles slightly then looks back towards the mountains. He walks into a shadowy portal that appears in front of him and vanishes.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:35 pm

Axel lands on the hard snow below him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:16 pm

Another shadowy portal appears near the Mountain Village. Daimos emerges from the portal then it closes behind him. He looks around then walks into the village. The villagers immediately gasp and whisper at the sight of the Emperor in such a place. Daimos walks over to a group of people talking in a group, causing them to immediately start bowing obeisantly. Daimos waves them off. "You don't have to do that, I just want to know what's going on around here." "Yes, Your Highness..." Daimos shakes his head. "You don't have to be formal, Daimos is ok." He laughs. The man smiles slightly then nods. "Yes Your High...Daimos. I saw what happened. An object...like a star...fell from the sky and landed in the mountains over there." He points towards the mountain peak. Daimos looks in the direction the man is pointing then looks back at the man. He smiles and places his hand on his shoulder. "Thanks for your help, I'll have to reward you when I come back down. See you later!" He waves then continues on his way up the mountain.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:35 pm

Upon the crash site he sees Kyle inspecting a smoking pile of who knows what.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Left_bar_bleue900/900Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:45 pm

Kyle, I think it's a completely crushed gummi ship or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next