Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress

Go down 
+2
Nero
Daimos Ishida
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:47 pm

Kyle finally notices the plate of bacon and uses his keyblade to stab a few pieces. He tosses them in the air and pulls his gun out to shoot little holes in the pieces. He throws his plate like a boomerangue and all the pieces land on it before it gets back to him where he puts it down and starts to eat.

"Sorry, just had to show off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:50 pm

"You two are just so weird sometimes...."
Kairi looks over at Kyle.
"How was Axel doing when you went to see him?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:53 pm

Slowly but surely, the food around Daimos becomes less and less. Before they know it, the food is completely gone and Daimos is leaning back in his chair slightly while patting his stomach. "Hmm...guess I was hungrier than I thought..." He looks over at Kyle. "Yeah, how was he? He wasn't looking too good when I brought him here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:57 pm

"You just had to eat all of the food, right Daimos."
Kairi laughs.
"I don't think you will be able to walk all the way to your room now, and I definitely wont be able to carry you."

OOC: You'll still let me apply to join your guild, right? Plllleeeaaaasssseee?
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:00 pm

OOC: If you're talking to me, sure you can still join.

IC: Daimos laughs slightly. "That, my dear, is one of the many perks of being half-demon..." He stands up and pats his stomach again. "Don't have to worry about excessive weight." He winks then sits back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:04 pm

OOC: Of course I was talking to you silly.

IC: Kairi sticks her tongue out at Daimos.
"Well us normal people actually have to work at looking good."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:08 pm

OOC: You're in! how do you like your title?

IC: Daimos smiles then gets up and walks over to her. He kneels by her seat. "Well I'd still love you, no matter what you looked like." He smiles then kisses her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:11 pm

OOC: Its really cool! Very Happy

IC: "Me too."
Kairi leans forward to kiss him, but ends up falling off her chair and landing on top of him.
"Oops. Sorry Daimos."
She laughs and smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:14 pm

Daimos laughs and helps her up. "It's ok, I'd rather it be you than him!" He nods his head towards Kyle, who has fallen asleep at the table. Daimos laughs slightly and shakes his head. "Guess he ate too much...Heh, that's what he gets for trying to be like me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:19 pm

Kairi laughs.
"That would be slightly awkward."
She smiles at Daimos and kisses him softly.
"So, what do you want to do now that we are both done eating?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:22 pm

Daimos stands in thought. "Actually, I don't think you've seen the garden yet, have you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:27 pm

"No, I haven't yet."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:35 pm

He smiles then kisses her. "Then I'll show it to you now, come on." He takes her by the hand and leads her to the back of the palace. He pushes open a large door and sunlight immediately floods through the opening. They walk outside into an expansive and beautiful garden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:39 pm

"Wow.....Its so beautiful."
She moves over to a cluster of red, pink, and white roses. She gently touches the petals of the one closest to her. She turns back to face Daimos.
"Its so wonderful here."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:44 pm

He smiles and walks up next to her. "I haven't really had a use for it...but I guess if you like it...then I'll keep it." He says as he looks around the garden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:46 pm

"You dont need to have a use for a garden to keep it silly."
She sticks her tongue out at him.
"How do you keep it so alive and fresh? It must take a lot of hard work."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:52 pm

Daimos shrugs. "I honestly don't know...I haven't seen anyone coming back here to take care of it...I think it just keeps itself alive." He says unsurely as he grabs her hand. He looks out over the garden and winces slightly. He looks down at his hand and sees a bee perched on his thumb. He shakes his hand lightly and the bee flies away. He looks at his hand then laughs slightly. "One thing I'll never get used to is the bees..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:54 pm

Kairi laughs.
"They can be a little pesky."
She smiles at Daimos.
"We can go back inside now, if you want."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:58 pm

"Only if you want to." He smiles warmly at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:59 pm

"No, only if you want to."
She sticks her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:00 pm

Daimos laughs slightly then kisses her. "Well ok, we can go in...I think I'm starting to lose my edge being out here..." he jokes then laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:02 pm

She kisses him back.
"Your edge?"
She looks at him puzzled.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:04 pm

Daimos laughs. "You know, I'm starting to feel a little frilly!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:09 pm

Kairi laughs.
"Well we should go inside then. We wouldn't want Mr. Tough here to get soft on us."
She sticks her tongue out at him and grabs his hand.
"Come on."
She starts walking back towards the palace.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:20 pm

Daimos smiles and they walk into the palace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress   Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daimos and Kairi, Emperor and Empress
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next