Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ones that Thrive here

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The ones that Thrive here Empty
PostSubject: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:07 pm

Haruko was walking down the plains of this forgotten place. How everything was covered by mist, heartless running everywhere. She was walking with Midna at her side, using her Judgment skill to copy all of Haruko's looks and power. The two made their way into the city, not knowing how long or who still lived here. "Keep on your guard Midna, never know what could be lurking here." Haruko said looking around. Midna replied in her own language, a language only her people know. (Haruko learned it though Midna and her both now sharing their destinies) A few shadowed creatures ran past the two of them and formed up trying to scare them off. "Pathetic attempt." Haruko said, Midna and her both holding their hands out to the creatures sending a dark pulse out at them. The three of them all vanished, the area growing calm and quiet again.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
The ones that Thrive here Left_bar_bleue15003/15003The ones that Thrive here Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
The ones that Thrive here Left_bar_bleue14000/15000The ones that Thrive here Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:36 pm

A dark mist follows them silently. Just as Midna turns around, it disperses and fades away. . She turns back around and the dark mist reforms and continues to follow them. It begins to get closer and closer until it is nearly upon them. Midna turns quickly to shoot at the mist. Daimos reforms from the mist and blocks her hand when she is almost fully turned around. "Watch where you're pointing that thing, alright?" He says then grins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:44 pm

Midna smiles and took out another gun, firing it in his hand. The bullet trailed up and out of his shoulder, leaving Midna free once again. She started to walk on away from Daimos. "Nice." Was all Haruko could say as she turned to see what went on. She walked to Daimos and touched his hand, the hole healing up. "Sorry about that, I'm sure it was a misunderstanding."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
The ones that Thrive here Left_bar_bleue15003/15003The ones that Thrive here Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
The ones that Thrive here Left_bar_bleue14000/15000The ones that Thrive here Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:54 pm

"That little brat shot me!" He growls angrily and looks at his shoulder. He shakes Haruko's hand off of him then walks away. "That's it, she's officially gotten on my bad side. Word of advice from now on, keep her as far away from me as possible." He says angrily as he walks past her. As he walks past Midna, he pushes her aside roughly. "Little brat!" He snaps as he walks past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:09 pm

Midna says something in Twili and a shot is heard. Your vision blurred and you passed out right there. When you woke up you say Haruko right above you, her hands on his forehead. "Hey, you okay?" She asked him as she leaned in and kissed his forehead. "I am sorry about her." As Daimos tried to speak he found he couldn't, he tried to move and saw that he was unable to. "Your brain has been altered, that Shadow creature, on the plus side, died." Haruko said as she smiled to him. Daimos closed his eyes again and passed out once more. This time when he woke up it was dark out, a fire had been set up around him. "Glad to see you awake again, I knew you wouldn't give up that easily." This time when Daimos moved his hand, to his relife he got it to move on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:15 pm

Daimos rubs his forehead and slowly sits up. His vision is still blurred greatly as he looks around. "What....what the hell just happened? W-Where am I? Last thing I remember..." His vision clears and he focuses on Midna. He glares at her angrily then lunges at her. "She shot me!" She snaps angrily as he grabs her by the collar of her shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:33 pm

Midna starts to melt in his arms, as well as everything around him. He starts to burn up then feels extremely cold, snapping out of his coma. When he wakes up he finds Haruko, her lips to his. She moves away and looks at him. "Damn, I thought we lost you, your temperature started to grow to alarming rates."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:50 pm

Daimos groans and holds his head. "What the hell....what's going on around here? What the hell is happening to me?" He whispers coarsely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:03 pm

"You were shot by Midna, she actually saved you there you know. That creature we meet back at the theater was still inside of you, she got rid of it." Haruko placed a hand on his head and started to freeze the tip of it and certain points around his body cooling him down. "I am just glad you didn't die from the shot. Your fever is going down now and thats about all you have left, everything else was healed."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:10 pm

Daimos groans again and continues to hold his head. "Still can't believe that little brat shot me....but I guess I owe her my life....thanks Midna." He says coarsely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:33 pm

Midna was sitting not to far from them, her knees pulled into her chest. She starred into the fire, the blaze reflecting into her eyes. "She is still sad for what she did, she taught she killed you." Haruko said as she looked at her.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:46 pm

Daimos slowly sits up while rubbing his head. "Midna...it's ok, I'm not hurt...well that's a lie...but I'm ok. You did what you had to, I'm not mad...anymore." He says while turning his head to her. He forced a weak smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:52 pm

Haruko moves Daimos back down and smiles. "Lets get some rest, tomorrow we will search this place some more." She said as she laid down next to him looking at the starts. She closed her eyes and cuddled up to Daimos, letting out a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:02 am

Daimos falls into a deep sleep. A few hours later, he slowly opens his eyes and attempts to focus. He looks over and sees Haruko lying next him. He smiles slightly then slowly sits up. He holds his head briefly then looks around. He sees Midna laying next to a now smouldering fire. He smiles then looks down at Haruko. He shakes her lightly. "Hey Haru, wake up! Come on babe, wake up." He whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:05 am

Midna moved her hand slightly and the fire came back, as if it had never left them. Haruko opens her eyes slightly and looks at Daimos. "She has been doing that all night, every time it went out she would light it again." Haruko explained.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:15 am

Daimos smiles slightly then looks around at the area they are in. "So where exactly are we? I just kind of followed you two here. I didn't really pay attention."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:51 am

"I dont know myself. I wondered here not knowing where I was going. Seemed like a good place to check out." Haruko turned to Midna who was still laying on the floor, looking into the fire's base.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:03 am

Daimos stands up and stretches, letting out a loud yawn. He looks around again then walks over to Midna. He kneels down next to her. "Hey, Haru told me about what you did. And I wanted to thank you for it. If you hadn't done that....no matter how pissed off about I might've been before...I'm not sure what would've happened to me. You saved my life Midna, thanks." He says then smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:40 am

Midna moves her eyes to look up to look up at Daimos, whispering something in Twili. She slowly moves up and lays her head on Daimos chest, listening. She hears the slow and steady beat of his heart. She holds her hand out and shows him the rate, seeing that he is surviving on a vary slow rate. Withing seconds the pulse Midna was creating in her hand started to gather energy, forming into a heart shaped object. She moved it to his chest and pushed it to where his heart was, the beat speeding up more to pump blood faster to the area's that required it.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:03 am

Daimos looks down at her hands in slight awe. His shallow breathing becomes normal again then he looks at her. "What did you....did you just heal me?" He asks as she lays back down again. She looks at him but doesn't answer. He places his hand over his heart and looks down at it then looks back at her. He smiles warmly. "Thank you, Midna."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:07 am

Midna started to whisper something back to him but stopped. She leaned to his ear and even softer started to mumble the words. "You-ur wel-c-om-e." She finally said, still resting in his lap.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:41 am

Daimos looks at her in surprise then places his hand on her head as Haruko walks over. "Is she gonna be alright?" He asks looking up at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:51 am

Haruko shook her head in agreement. "So was just shocked. She should be going back to normal." She sits down next to the two and moves some hair out of Midna's eyes. "She seems to be alright right now though."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:57 am

Daimos smiles slightly then looks down at Midna again. "I think...she spoke English to me...at least that's what it sounded like. I guess she must really like me...for her to do something like what she did. Either that or she just wants to make you happy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:01 am

Midna moved her eyes to face Haruko and whispered something in Twili again. "She likes you and she wants to make me happy." Haruko said as she looked up to Daimos. Midna moved her eyes down and gave a half smile, but it vanished quickly. Haruko puckered up but moved her lips back to normal, she then motioned her head at Midna as to say 'Kiss her.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ones that Thrive here
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Forgotten City (320 Posts to enter)-
Jump to: