Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ones that Thrive here

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:15 am

Daimos looks at her in surprise then narrows his eyes slightly, seeming to ask if she's sure. She gestures again then he frowns up slightly. He looks down at Midna hesitantly then narrows his eyes again. He places his hands on her cheeks then raises her face to his. He kisses her lightly then looks at her and smiles. "Thanks for saving me." He whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:35 am

Midna looked at him with wide eyes by now. Daimos, already getting cold from the cold breath she copied from Haruko being in her from. Haruko looked at the two and placed a hand on Midna shoulder. Its okay, He just wanted to properly thank you for all you did for him, thats all Midna." Midna narrowed her eyes and looked at Haruko, whispering something to her in Twili.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:46 am

Daimos smiles slightly at then looks away. He looks around at the derelict city, looking for any signs of human life. Every now and then he sees a wisp of movement that fades off into the shadows. He looks up at the sky, the clouds covering it a dull gray. He looks down again at the city then back to Midna and Haruko. His vision fades briefly then comes back. He looks down at Midna, who has laid her head down again. He smiles slightly again and places his hand on her head then looks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:04 am

"Daimos, when ever you are ready, we can set off again." Haruko said as she turned her head to look at the wasteland. She smiled as she turned back to them, placing a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:13 am

Daimos nods then taps Midna on the shoulder, causing her to sit up. He stands up then helps her to her feet. He works his shoulder, the one he was shot in, then touches the back of his head. He glances at Midna then looks around. "So, which way first?" He asks, still working his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:34 am

Midna looks away from him shyly. "We can head this way." Haruko stands up and puts her arm around Midna, helping her walk on in the direction she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:41 am

Daimos walks closely behind them, a hand on the hilt of one of his swords. He surveys his surroundings, looking for any sign of a threat. When he sees none in the area, he walks up next to Haruko and Midna. "Pretty gloomy place, huh? I wonder what happened here? To make the city go downhill so quickly...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:51 am

"We dont know if it was quick or not. This place looks like it has been deserted for months, maybe even years by now." Haruko said looking around. "All I know is that this place has a few dark creatures lurking about."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:55 am

"Yeah..." He grips the handle of his sword slightly as another group of shadows pass by and fade off to his right. "...I kind of noticed that. Do you think there's anything here that could be of value? You know, like a treasure or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:02 am

"Its vary possible." Haruko said as she looked around at all the things, lurking in the mist and decay. The buildings were shattered and crippled. "This looked to be like a nice home too." Haruko said as she turned to face Midna now. She whispers something into her ear and smiles, Midna smiling back to her.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:10 am

Daimos narrows his eyes and smiles slightly then looks around again. "Yeah maybe, I wouldn't have minded living here when it was livable...but now, it seems like the only thing that thrives here is darkness. Hm, maybe Varodas would like it here." He jokes then keeps walking. He slows down then steps between Haruko and Midna. He puts an arm around both of their waists. "Well then, shall we see if there's anything of value here?" He says then continues walking with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:19 am

Haruko looked at Midna then looked out at the horizon. Your such a weirdo Daimos." She said laughing a bit, Midna smiling shyly. "Well it might be hard to search this place but if you want to then we will."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:32 am

Daimos smiles then pulls them a little closer. "That's the fun in it, we don't know what to expect! If we knew what was here, do you think it would be as interesting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:34 am

"yeah, but I would like to know what I am going to be searching for. Might help just a little, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:50 am

"Well, I heard there's an interesting treasure he. One that's supposed to have a special power. I'm not exactly sure what it looks like, but it's gotta be valuable if it's hidden in a place like this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:22 pm

"I wouldn't think it was valuable if it was in a place like this." Haruko said while looking around. Everywhere the three stepped they were moving across either shards of broken glass, building walls, floors, roofs, even over some bones that were from the people that lived here.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:31 pm

Daimos laughs. "Not all treaures chests are gilded, babe. Think of it this way, this place is kind of like a diamond in the rough, and the treasure is the holy grail."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:38 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Haruko said smiling. Midna started to look around and survey the land around them.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:53 pm

"Oh come on, don't try to act like you aren't interested to see what this treasure is! You know you wanna know! If you ask me, I think you're thinking about getting it for yourself. Well I've got news for you baby, I'm gonna get it first!" He grins then nudges her playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:16 pm

"You so stupid. As if I could keep it all to myself."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:21 pm

Daimos laughs again then let's go of their waists. He runs ahead of them then turns and waves back to them. "Hey, come on you two! You're falling behind!" He calls then disappears around a corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:30 pm

Midna looked Haruko and they both grew beautiful white feather wings. Midna darted forward past Daimos, when he turned the corner he found her standing there, arms folded over her chest.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:55 pm

Daimos grins at her then walks past. "Glad you could keep." He says and pats her on the cheek playfully as he walks past. He stops and looks over his shoulder. "I actually thought Haru would get here first...hm, guess I was wrong." He grins then walks continues forward. He stops in front of a tall building and stands looking at it intently. He folds his arms and looks towards the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:06 pm

Haruko jumped down from the roof in front of him and started to say something in Twili. Midna walking up behind him and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:09 pm

Ven appears out of nowhere."What place is this?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ones that Thrive here
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Forgotten City (320 Posts to enter)-
Jump to: