Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ones that Thrive here

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The ones that Thrive here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:18 am

"Do you even have to ask for me Daimos?" Haruko said walking on to where Daimos motioned. She walked right past him, her hand trailing across his face. As she did this she turned her face to him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
The ones that Thrive here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003The ones that Thrive here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
The ones that Thrive here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000The ones that Thrive here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:17 pm

Daimos grins. "Right, I forgot who I was talking to. And more than likely if you want to go, Midna will too. Ven, you've got no choice, it's three to one so let's go." He says then they walk towards the building.
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
The ones that Thrive here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400The ones that Thrive here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
The ones that Thrive here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300The ones that Thrive here - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:10 pm

Like I'm gonna miss any of that! Ramazaki exclaimed as he jumped down from a building.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ones that Thrive here   The ones that Thrive here - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ones that Thrive here
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Forgotten City (320 Posts to enter)-
Jump to: