Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Possible New Beginning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:19 am

"Funny, you seem like the weakest of the whole lot to be powerful." Zexion scoffed.

Last edited by <GM>Zexion on Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue400/400A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue250/300A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:20 am

"pfft really?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:22 am

"Yes, really. Do I need to spell it out for you? Maybe add some pictures and draw them all in crayons."

Last edited by <GM>Zexion on Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue400/400A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue250/300A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:25 am

"hmph well i should get back to searching..."chris said under his breathe"this volcano leads to underworld maybe my parents are dead and i can force hades to let me see them without staying..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:28 am

"What? I thought you were powerful. Are you not just going to portal to the underworld?"
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:31 am

"i don't like making things easy thank you very much and i would like to kill some heartless on my way there" a bunch of dusks sorround chris "easy guys i'm just headed to under world i'll be back"chris said smiling at the nobodies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:39 am

Zexion watches Chris as he starts to head off to the volcano. He turns to face the Dusks. "Kill him." He told them. Listening to the ones more stronger, the Dusks flips backwards then chase after Chris, catching up in no time and only slapping him in the back of the head. The circles Chris, waiting to see what he would do next.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:41 am

"hmm i thought you were a good little nobody i never thought you would hit me...somethings up..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:42 am

The Dusks performed another back flip and darted right at Chris, one hitting him from behind.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:43 am

"tsk tsk tsk zexion i have more controll over them since i'm ruler of the nobodies..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:47 am

"Oh do you now?" Zexion summons 12 Phantasmagoria and 18 Phantasm nobodies. "Then you can try to control these ones. Odds of you, however, are one in, say, none."
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:49 am

a white ball appears in chris's hand chris's lips started moving as if chanting something then the nobodies followed chris "hmph see"chris started walking back to the volcano
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:51 am

The second the nobodies reached Chris one slashed its claw at him, knocking him down. "Oh, did that hurt?" Zexion said as he walked closer to Chris. These are not your typical nobodies. They only obey the strong. Thats why they will only obey me."
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:55 am

"hmph be as you wish and let me get to the volcano..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:57 am

"I don't know." Zexion said as he circled Chris. "I think I want to show you what it feels like to be beaten. You seem to know a lot about how you win." He continued. Another nobody slashed at Chris, going though his body. "You know, I wonder how a ghosts hand feels, running inside your body."
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:59 am

chris coughed up blood "let's see how you like it "chris said with a evil grin on his face he turned into a nobody and ran his hand into zexion then he pulled out his hand turned back into chris and headed back towards the volcano
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:02 pm

"Children's tricks." Zexion said. He vanished and appeared in front of Chris again. He took his hand and twisted it around to his back, pressing his foot onto Chris' back, holding him in the lock. "How much do you value this arm?" He threatened.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:04 pm

"not much go ahead rip it off"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:05 pm

"As you wish." Zexion said just before his twisted the arm more, shattering the bones and ripping his arm right off. He hit Chris with his own bloody arm before kicking him onto the floor and tossing his arm at him. "Your vary cocky, do you know that?"
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:07 pm

chris dissapears into the ground zexion relizes he was arguing with a clone all this time and that explained why he couldn't controll those nobodies the real chris already jumped down the volcano and headed into underworld
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:13 pm

"Oh hell no." Zexion held his hand outward, electricity surged though his hand and the real Chris appeared right in the grip. Zexion lifted Chris up by his neck, the electricity surging throughout his body. "Its best not to screw with people that can kill you in a second." He said as he trusted Chris into the floor. Before Chris can do another thing, Zexion had his Lexicon already out and open. Chris was sucked into it, sent to a world within the book. Chris found himself in a graveyard, filled with millions of weapons and people. Zexion appeared in front of Chris. "Welcome to my underworld Chris." He held out his hand and shot more electricity through Chris' body.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:15 pm

"i don't want to fight i just wanted to get to under world...the real under world where hades is so i might meet my real parents..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:17 pm

"Then you should have thought about that before you crossed paths with me. As for your problems I don't care in the slightest bit for them. You should already know that we Nobodies have no hearts." Zexion started to walk to Chris, The fallen people around him stared to grab him, screaming at him to find a way to get out of here. Zexion's hand started to charge with the electricity again. "Any last words, Chris?"
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:24 pm

chris stoodtheir deep in thought "was my reason in life to die?or was i something far more important eighter way all my troubles are gonna end now...maybe i was destaned to be a heartless being a slave to those of evil or maybe a strong warrior of light..." chris snapped out of it "no... i won't let it end now not this way..." their was a giant light and all the souls dissapeared and zexion went flying back the energy faded "i now know my reason in life to keep balance between heartless humans and nobodies if i were to be killed all those races would kill each other rabidly i'm the only hybrid of all 3 that's why i'm the chain that connects them... if i could find someone else as me i could leave the trust of the univarse in their hands..." chris and zexion appeared back on the island chris looked at the sky "i do have a heart... i was born a human... half of my heart is dark and the other light..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:27 pm

"Thats vary nice." Zexion said as he appeared behind Chirs. "To bad thats what makes you weak." He said just as he cut into his body, killing him right there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Possible New Beginning   A Possible New Beginning - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Possible New Beginning
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next