Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hope Shall Prevale(closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:43 pm

Zexion clones himself at least 300 times. Each clone uses Shadow Destruction while the real Zexion vanishes again. The ice creature creates a blizzard that destroys every clone in its path, causing 800 damage to Zexion and Demous.

Code:
Ice Master
1,000 Health
10,000,000 Mana
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:02 pm

Demous runs at the Demon pissed that he got hurt.After Demous gets to the Demon he jumps high and slashes the Demon once then throws both keyblades at his face.Demous then returns to the ground and makes a portal and walks through it to come back to Zexion"That should do something"

(I did 420 damage in all)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:37 pm

Zexion held his hands in the air, one a little higher then the other. A black mist whipped around then two and a bow with three arrows inside of it appeared in his hands. Zexion pulled the three arrows back in the bow and pulled the bow down to face the ice creature. He released the arrows and sent them flying at its chest, cracking the armor completely and shattering him to pieces. Zexion's bow vanished in the same smoke as the electricity surrounding him vanished. He walked to the creatures remains and picked up its crystal heart, stowing it in his cloak with the others.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:36 pm

Demous looks at Zexion "How...Ho...How are you that strong...."Demous says in shock.Demous then walks over next to Zexion"Your the one person that hangs out with Daimos now arent you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:06 pm

Zexion turns to face Demous. "I constantly train and train. There is no other way." He says as he walks closer to him. "I am seen with Daimos some times, yes... why?"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:43 pm

Demous smerks"Just wondering because your the one who killed me and Kilam Constantly"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:02 pm

"Oh, was that you?" Zexion said in the same normal tone he always used to talk to people in. "I guess I didn't recognize you without all the blood and badass look on your face." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:11 pm

Demous laughed and Smerked"Ive changed i dont let power corrupt me anymore...Im alot different...I dont help unless i need to now"Demous Says with pride
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:17 pm

"How big of you, now I wont have to put you in your place again." Zexion said as he gave a smile. The blizzard started to pick up as the time went on. "We should be careful though, just because I can do a lot of damage, doesn't mean I can continue to dish out that much damage forever."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:21 pm

Demous grins"Yeah you right, if you care to follow me we can go into my old home where i used to live its abondoned but it should provide protection from the blizzard and hide us from those Demons"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:24 pm

"There's that... or we could go to the castle in the center of the city. I'm sure ruler wont mind us stopping in." Zexion said as he pointed up to the towering palace in the distance. "We could have a perfect vantage point from there as well, that way we can see if there are any more of the ice creatures."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:31 pm

"That is smart we should go to the tower, ill check on my old home later on"Demous starts to run toward the castle pulling Zexion Along"Comon we need to hurry those things can come back anytime now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:37 pm

"And we are running because?" Without an answer from Demous, Zexion opens a portal in front of them which they both run right into. Seconds later they are found at the entrance of the Ice Castle. Zexion walks into the castle, Demous trailing behind him. "Now wasn't that faster?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:44 pm

"I knew that...."Demous then looks around the room and all of a sudden he gets a shock through his body making him fall but he holds himself up with his hand and then stands up"Damn..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:54 pm

"And was that a seizure or something?" Zexion asked as he looked around the castle before walking down the hall, toward the stairs to get up higher.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:56 pm

Demous portals next to Zexion and starts to walk up with him"No, im still weak and something else i cannot tell you"Demous says as he continues to walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:58 pm

"Oh really now?" Zexion said as he walked up the icy stairs, moving to the second floor where he walked into another hall.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:01 pm

Demous then stops and looks around to see a throne and some suits of armor and other junk"Yeah really, This place is very Royal if you ask me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:17 pm

"It is a castle, what less would you expect?" Zexion asked as he turned to the left and walked though the opening in the wall only to turn right and take another flight of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:24 pm

Demous makes a portal in front of Zexion and Pushes Him in then Demous leaps in to get to the top of the Tower then they both walk out"I Hate Stairs...."Demous says as he has relief of no more stairs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:27 pm

"Well I was going to make a little detour to a particular room, but I guess I can later." Zexion says as he folds his arms across his chest. "Anyway, what is the other reason you had a spasm attack back there?" He asked, wanting a straight answer.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:16 am

Demous sits in the thrown"I used to live in the city with my mom but i sometimes stayed here with my father...Its a long story the attack was just a minor shock because this castle was made of holy light and ofcourse light so it effects Demons when they walk in but it doesnt harm me ever since my dad casted the moon Ritual on me..."Demous explains while thinking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:19 am

"Moon ritual?" Zexion repeated. "And what would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:45 pm

Demous continues to talk"Demous is the name of a moon, im not sure which one but once it was casted on me i was grated powers of Demons and Angels its hard to fully explain thats why i want to go back to my old home and check for my mother's Journal to see if it explains the moon ritual"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:35 pm

"Then why don't you portal to your house, I think I can manage things here, just come back if you find anything." Zexion explained, wondering why he isn't just thinking of these things himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope Shall Prevale(closed)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next