Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hope Shall Prevale(closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue900/900Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:47 pm

Demous smerks"I already know most of it im just trying to look at either place the book is most likly here so lets continue upstairs"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:59 pm

Zexion rolls his eyes then follows toward Demous. "I don't even know why I bother and waste my time with these people." He said to himself. "Just, lets hurry up, I don't really want to be here more then I have to." He said allowed this time.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue900/900Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:02 pm

"It's your choice you may leave or may stay whatever you choose altars you destiny...."Demous smiles with a divilish look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:16 pm

"No matter the decision I make, my destiny is in my own hands." Zexion said as he moved up to Daimos. "And it wont be hindered by the information you have about your life." He continued as he stared to head up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:30 pm

As Demous reached the top floor he slowly spoke"Zexion...thats where your wrong...it doesnt lie in your hands...your cloudly by power..but people can limit your life like mine was limited when i was in the Lexicon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:44 pm

"Just because I unclouded your eyes to show you the world you have been so foolishly belittled, doesn't mean I stole what you can become." Zexion explained. "Even at the end when you are constantly brought down at the finish line, you are always going to have the power, courage, and strength, to pick yourself right back up." He paused a bit and walked past Demous, looking around then back to Demous, taking a deep breath. "So where is this information you need?"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:53 pm

Demous looks dead ahead to a altar with a book in front of it.Not just any book a brightly shining silver book with blue and white twirling lines coming from the sides and a Moon in the center to finish it off."I think i found....it"Demous says while studdering from shock.Moments later off hesetation Demous picks it up and looks at it and feels energy flow through him"Seems i should open it"As Demous opens it his power grows greater then he opens to the first page he finds a note and opens it and reads...............................................................................................................................................As my son was born, the only choice was death soon[color=red]"Well my fathers words,i havent heard them in a while.sooner or later it would half to come but i kept trying to find a cure of this Demon.One night i saw this shining thing in the mountains and it had the Moon on it then i read in the book to find it possesed powers to possible help my son,So that night when the moon was full i read the words and the ritual began.......................................................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:56 pm

"So whats your silly little book say?" Zexion asked from a chair that he was sitting in, his hands laced together and laid on top of his crossed legs.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:01 pm

Demous starts to read from the book as he read he found out anyone who has the Moon Ritual casted on them and also weilds the book gains full power over the Moon and the Books Magic ,but the spell may only be cast on New Born Demons "Seems this book may help alot...It says whomever has the Moon Ritual on them and weilds the book gets its power...But only Newborn Demons seem to get power since the Demonic Power isnt stable they can by pass it to cast the spell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:12 pm

"Gets the power of what? The book? And so does that mean sense you had this preformed upon you, you can access the skill or what ever?"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:46 pm

Demous looks at Zexion"Yes since it was preformed on me While i was a newborn and a Demon it allows me to acess it"

(Im making a item of the book in a minute"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:55 pm

"Okay, what ever. What would this book even do?" Zexion asked, yawning from boredom.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:58 pm

"As i get stronger so does the effect of the book...Right now i get a normal power boost"Demous says with excitement

(Boost is either 500hp boost or 200extra damage with any attack for 3 post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:02 pm

((I know, I read it))
"Thats super special..." Zexion said trying to show interest. "But my question is, why was it so important to find this book in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:15 pm

Demous looks down with signs of depression"I needed to find this because there's three things to my life,that made me who i am, also that can enhance my power greatly this is just one part, The Moon Book The Other Two Are im not so sure about..."

(Ill think of the other two soon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:18 pm

"Fascinating." Zexion said as he rose back to his feet. "Well, I got to go back before my kingdom is destroyed." He said as he started to walk back down the stairs to the room he was just in to look out at the city below.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:19 pm

Demous follows Zexion"What kingdom?...Oh you mean you Organization place that you toke from Xemnas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:24 pm

"Oh right, I guess I am the ruler over that castle as well now..." Zexion went on, not thinking about the castle in the World That Never Was.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:28 pm

Demous looks at Zexion Confused"What Castle are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:32 pm

"Try the one your standing in." Zexion said as they reached the first room they were in before Demous got the book. Zexion walked toward a large glass window and moved his hand across it, turning the glass into a purple shade, even a magnifier. He pulled out a bow again and an arrow appeared within it. Zexion pulled the arrow back in the bow and looked around the city. Just before he shot the arrow, you would always see the target perfectly in the magnifier, then with no delay, when the arrow was released it killed the creature.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:34 pm

Demous starts to get iritated"Were you the one who killed the my father...the king?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:38 pm

"Your father was the king? How nice for him. To bad he didn't do much of anything." Zexion said as he looked around the city again firing more arrows. "I further created this city to what it is now, and built better armor for these people, creating and enchanting them so they can go deeper into vary cold areas. Your father did alright, but times pass and people better suited for things get favored over them." Zexion paused and looked to Demous. "Oh, don't cry and try to kill me, He was dead a few days before I even found this place."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:51 pm

Demous smiles"I wasnt going to fight you...I knew my dad would adventuly die...i never really knew him...plus i already know when ive been beaten"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:58 pm

Zexion turns around and pulls the bow back, an arrow being created within it. "This was about... 9 or so years ago though." Zexion said as he released the arrow, shotting another ice demon in its heart killing it. He created another arrow and pulled it back in the bow, looking for another creature then releasing it, killing the new found creature.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:05 pm

Demous looks confused but then thinks"Looks dont cut it you look young but your older then you look right?"Demous says with brillance in his sentence.Demous then starts to flip through his book,seeing if there's anymore information
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope Shall Prevale(closed)   Hope Shall Prevale(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope Shall Prevale(closed)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next