Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Mansion (Open for now)

Go down 
+2
Daimos Ishida
Haydies
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:44 am

Kyle goes crazy and whacks the PC #1 again twice.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:44 am

The member Kyle has done the following action : Roll dices

8 times Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 De6
Results :
  Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 De4   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 De4   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 De3   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 De2   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 De2   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 De6   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 De5   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 De4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:57 am

Kyle did 30 damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:33 am

"Your quite good, Kyle. But keep up. Your damage is lagging." Serenity managed to spit out. She stood next to Kyle and sen one more shock wave out. "And thats it." She said, the black mist depleting over the field. When it was gone you found she had changed her form to the Organization XIII cloak to a blue fighter outfit. Much like Yufie's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:11 pm

You fancy a challenge then eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:16 pm

Serenity rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers. The PC burst into flames. "Next time you want to goof off, make sure that the creatures we fist battle are fully dead." She watched the creature shrivel up and then realize a heart. "Why do you want to battle me. Judging by your skills you wouldn't last that long. The stronger skilled people will have the upper advantage, thats because they will kill the other target faster then they could them. If you want to battle me you will be wasting your time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:18 pm

"Not batlle me. Batlle more heartless. You see I was lowered to less then half HP in that battle so I could activate a form that allows me to control heartless, and I could summon some for you to fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:48 pm

"Thanks, but no thanks. I need to find that voice. And I dont need you, or anyone else to help me." Serenity walked up the flight of stairs that lead to the right side of the mansion. "I don't need you following me either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:48 pm

Kyle drops to the floor crying...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:53 pm

"Cut the water works. I don't even cry." Serenity walked along the hall staring down at Kyle. "Pathetic." She whispered to herself as she left the room into the next. She found the room to be completely empty. "What now?" Serenity asked as she looked around. "Down the stairs now." The voice called back. "Down what-" Before she could finish anything the floor disappeared and there was a new flight of stairs going down.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:50 pm

Daimos emerges from a shadowy portal on the ground. He looks up at the Old Mansion then looks and sees the gate open. "There's something familiar here...but what?" He shakes his head then his cloak appears in his hand. He puts in back on. "Let's see what is going on in here..." He walks into the mansion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:56 pm

OOC: give more infos next time XD
IC:

Serenity walked into the computer room and looked around. She found the next door that she thought she should walk though, and well, walked into it. "Where now?" Serenity asked looking around the room and at the capsules. "In the next room, silly. Just to the right." Serenity turned her head then smiled. There was a door there like the child said there was. "I didn't see that. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:02 pm

Daimos walks into the mansion then looks around. "Hm...there doesn't seem to be anyone here...Hm?" He listens closely and hears someone talking below him. "It seems that someone is here after all...perhaps they are the source of this sense of familiarity I have..." Daimos turns into a cloud of dark mist and drifts upstairs and into another room. He drifts down the stairs and continues through the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:10 pm

Serenity found herself in the next room, just two rooms away from daimos now. "Where are you?" Serenity asked looking around the room finding only one bigger capsule of the other ones. "In there?" She asked getting closer. "No over here." The child said. when Serenity looked over to the far right she found a portal open up. "This will send you to a hidden room in this Mansion. Its where they keep me prisoner."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:13 pm

Daimos drifts quickly into the room and sees Serenity. He immediately reforms and stares at her in disbelief. "You! But how...how did you get here?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:18 pm

"Who's asking?" Serenity said confused. She turned to find Daimos. For a few seconds she remained still. "Daimos? Daimos!" She yelled as she ran at him. She jumped up and hugged him tightly. "I thought I wasn't going to see you again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:21 pm

OOC: Ooo I smell a love triangle....

-----Daimos
-----//----\\
--Kairi-----Serenity
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:29 pm

Kyle wrote:
OOC: Ooo I smell a love triangle....

-----Daimos
-----//----\\
--Kairi-----Serenity

OOC: lol! NO! There's another RP on a different site where she trained as my apprentice! lol!

IC: "Serenity you...you're alive? But how? How did you get here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:32 pm

OOC: I don't believe you. *Does kairi's signature tongue stick out*

Kyle gets up and says "If I can't go there, noone will ever come back..."

Kyle rams himself with his keyblade untill he is at 1/2HP and he activates HeartlessRage Form. He then summons millions upon millions of Fat Bandits and tellas them to burn the castle to the ground and then flatten the remains.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:33 pm

"I helped her." Axel came out of the shadows. "Shes a tough girl. Keep an eye on her..."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:34 pm

OOC: Ill give you the link, hold on lol!

IC: "Axel? You...but I thought... He looks at him in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:36 pm

"She helped me, I helped her. Thats all you need to know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:38 pm

OOC: You guys are Idiots. You are standing still in a castle that is burning down to the ground and gonna be trampled soon.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:42 pm

OOC: Here's the link-http://khmax.forumotion.com/Halloween-Town-20-posts-to-enter-f1/All-Hallows-Eve-t193.htm (that's the first part)
http://khmax.forumotion.com/Zanarkand-f37/Serenity-and-Daimos-finally-wake-closed-for-now-t205.htm (thats the second part, its not finished tho)

IC: Daimos looks around at the burning building. "Everyone stand near me! Hurry!" He says quickly. They gather close to him then portals them out of the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:43 pm

Axel stands outside the portal. "You guys go on ahead, I gotta grab something." He ran off down the halls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Mansion (Open for now)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next