Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Mansion (Open for now)

Go down 
+2
Daimos Ishida
Haydies
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:14 pm

OOC: wow, this is no longer involving me >.<
IC:
"Forget that! Axel is to far away he will have to help himself now." Serenity grabbed Daimos' hand and ran to the portal. Her and Daimos both appeared somewhere else. Somewhere that showed no signs of it starting to burn down. "Where are we?" She said looking around, but when she went to face where they came from there was no portal, it was closed off. "Guess we can't go back the way we came. But still! Daimos, I thought I would never see you again." Serenity hugged Daimos again as her form ran out of time. It changed back into the Organization cloak Daimos first saw her in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:33 pm

Kyle calms down and leaves form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:40 pm

"Who the hell are you, trying to destroy this place?" A child's voice said. The voice seemed to come from everywhere, like she was everywhere. When the voice died down vines covered the walls and shot into the heartless, right into their fronts and out their backs. They all were destroyed leaving the mansion returning to normal from the vines smothering the fires. "I also saw you with my friend. You tried to keep her away from this place. Didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:55 pm

Daimos nods slightly. "It has been a long time, Serenity. But how? How did you get here? I thought you were destroyed in Zanarkand..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:59 pm

Serenity held on to Daimos and looked down. "I thought I was destroyed too, but I am here now, and thats all that matters... Right?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:01 pm

Daimos nods slightly then looks away. "Yes...but alot has changed since then...I have as well..." He takes a step back and continues to look away. He looks at her and his eyes have gone pale red. "There is...someone...someone new..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:07 pm

Serenity laughs a bit and looks back into Daimos' eyes. "What do you mean? Someone else..." She takes a step closer to him, but still keeps the distance he wanted from her right now.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:09 pm

Daimos turns away from her and removes his hood. "I mean...there's another girl...I moved on Serenity...when I thought you died...and I really care about her...I'm sorry..." He vanishes into a shadowy portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:27 pm

"This can... I ... When did." Serenity dropped to the floor and held her head and closing her eyes tightly. "Daimos." She said, a tear making its way down her cheek. "I wish I never left." Serenity opened her eyes and they were pitch black. "No, its happening again. Stop it." She said at first, then started to yell, "Stop it!" A voice echoed in her head trying to calm her down. "Its to late, now I will help you get him back." Serenity's eyes turned red and she smiled. "Whats going on?" The voice said. "I will set you free from your prison, basilisk. In exchange for your loyalty." "SO you know what I am? Fine... anything is better then this place. Free me and I will be your servant." Serenity laughed and snapped her fingers. The cage the Basilisk busted out and was just about to take Serenity's head of, but the room went dark and the Basilisk had several cuts over its body. "Your mine." Serenity said stabbing the creature with her hand. A black and red symbol appeared on its side where she stabbed him and he shattered to pieces. "A new summon, great Snake... He will come in handy when I take out Daimos' new girl for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:20 pm

Kyle saw serenity's transformation and her interaction with the Great Snake. He also overheard her say:
Serenity Blades wrote:
"A new summon, great Snake... He will come in handy when I take out Daimos' new girl for you."

Kyle ran off to go warn and protect Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:12 am

Axel bashed through the room Serenity and Daimos were in. He was holding something in his hand and looked at Serenity on the ground. "Serenity, what happened?" Axel asked walking towards her. "Why are you crying?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:12 pm

OOC: ready my post and others fully, Daimos isn't there anymore, and I'm not crying on the floor as on now
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:57 pm

OOC: Ok

IC: Axel walked towards Serenity. "Is this thing your pet?" Axel said pointing at the Snake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:02 pm

OOC: lol reread my post one more time, the creature/snake, was blown up, it shattered
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:03 pm

OOC: DAMMIT

IC: Axel walked towards Serenity. "Hey are you ok? Whered Daimos go?"

OOC: BETTER!?
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Mana:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue900/900Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:44 pm

OOC: LoL -.- Axel cant concentrate in posting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:12 pm

OOC: yes, Very Happy Vary

"Daimos left, and I am alright. By the way,"
Niki said getting closer to Axel, "Who are you and how do you know my name?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:48 pm

OOC: Shut up...

IC: "Serenity? Whats up with your voice?" Axel asked walking closer to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:57 pm

"Nothing is wrong with my voice, and you dont know me. Therefor, you dont know how I sound."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:00 pm

"Erm, ok. Are you another side of her?"

OOC: Im con-fuzzled. Are you a different person or are you the same? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:13 pm

"Look." Niki said walking closer to Axel, placing a finger to his chest. "I don't know who you are, and I don't know how you know me. You must be a stalker or something." She pushed on him, which causes you to fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Mana:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue900/900Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:58 am

OO: Try to read what Niki is saying Axel!

Beni portaled next to them an listens what they're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:04 pm

OOC:OH, I get it. Ok.

IC: Axel looked at the girl with a suspicious look on his face. "Who are you? And Im not a stalker. You just look like someone I know." Axel started to get up off the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:22 pm

"You dont even know Serenity." Niki turned around and started to head after the portal out of here. "You dont know what you doing."

OOC: okay people look, Axel this topic was made a vary long time ago, so by posting here you basically set yourself back in time to where Serenity and Niki both got the Basilisk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:43 pm

.....Axel the doofaloofsaurus.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Mansion (Open for now)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next