Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awake...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Awake... - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Awake... - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Awake... - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue900/900Awake... - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:38 am

"*YAWN* Good morning world! World?"

Beni woke up and didn't saw Namine next to him.

"They must be asleep..."

Beni goes into the shed.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:49 am

Sora Then tilts his head back a little bit and catches the eyes of namine. "Ohh Namine, your finally Awake!!" Sora flips to his feet and runs slightly to her. He stops and looks happily to her with his eyes closed, he opens them and says. "You really are a lazy bum arnt you..."
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:54 am

Namine Looks to Sora Standing in front of her and Laughs A little With what Sora Had Said, "Good Morning to you to Sora" She says In a Joking way, Smileing To what She said, The Sun Fully Gets into the sky, Making the Island Full of life Making namine look around Slowly to the nice day.. She Then looks Back to sora and Smiles to him happily.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Awake... - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Awake... - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Awake... - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue900/900Awake... - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:03 am

Beni walked around untill he found the gang.

Beni waves to them happiely after Nemine brought him back to life.

"Hi guys!"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:08 am

"Oh, Beni, Seems like your back to Full Health..." He smiles to Namine and then back to beni. "So what happened back there, i didnt see you!"
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:10 am

"I deafeted that Big gigantic metal-like heartless squid and I fallen asleep next to the palm tree."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:14 am

"Oh.. The Meta Krakan..." Sora nods as he remembers the firece battle they had against. "Resently.. the heartless have been increasing.. i dont know about you... but i think another war will break out..." Sora looks slightly worried at this thoery. He then looks to the other and tries to change there minds. "Hey... thats just me being melo dramatic... lets keep are chins up!"
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:15 am

Namine Then Turns To See Beni, She smiles towards him and Says to him "Hello Beni, And a Heartless war?!" She says Thinking About this As Sora Trys to keep our minds of it, "Your right, We shoudent let some heartless scare us." She says looking down to the floor, Hopeing there wont Be One..
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:18 am

Some flying Heartless came from the sky. Attacking the three.

"Oh no... He summoned for revenge..."

Beni summoned his Keyblade and starts attacking.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:18 am

"Yeah.. Wait..." Sora looks over to the sea and sees a purple mass in the water slowly heading to the shore. "Guys i dont mean to scare you again... but i suggest we look over to the sea for a little while". Sora looks slightly shocked and puzzled at the same time. //Man.. please not another krakan....//
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:21 am

"I heard your mind, Sora! Now help!"

Beni keeps attacking the Heartless before He comes...
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:21 am

Namine Stands Next To Sora and turns towards the Sea.. "Sora..? What is wrong?" She says And then see's A Purple Mass in the water Comeing towards the island.. Namine Looks confused thinking about what it is.. "What is that..?" She says sounding a little bit scared..
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:23 am

Beni got attacked and landed between Sora and Namine.

"Thats going to leave a mark..."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:24 am

Sora then spins out his keyblade and twirls it in one hand. He has a keychain in his other, "For the Love... For the Wraith... Now for the Ruin... I Will WIN!!!" Sora then flips the two into a combination. Sora then glows rapidly and the keyblade shines bright. His keyblade then turns into Destinys Love his own keyblade. "Yes..." Sora then stances different then he would stance normally. Holding the blade so it points to the enemy, but he holds it close to his head. He then runs at the enemy yelling.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:25 am

Beni protected Namine from the Heartless.

"Oh no! The Ice Kraken arived!"
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:30 am

"WHAT?!" Sora slows down and sees the cold icy tenticals raise up from the oily purple waters. "DAMMIT!!!" Sora flips back dodging a tentical sweep. He then begins to hack at the enemy heartless on the shore. "Go!!" He then flips back and sonic thrusts through the groups of heartless. "Its over!!" He slams his keyblade into the floor after one more thrust. The heartless fall back from the shockwave. He then stances once again.
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:35 am

Namine Gasps To see The cold Icy Tenticals.. It Begins to Slam Down On the two.. Quickly Namine and beni, Run Out of the way Just in time. Namine Looks up to the tenticals.. Suddently The Kingdom keyblade appears in her right hand, Namine then looks down to it and remembers. "Right, the keyblade.."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:46 am

Sora looks back a little bit and smiles. "Sees like Kairi getting her keyblade... has given it to you as well!! Know how To use it?" Sora says dodging another tentical and slicing a load of heartless, he jumps back to were namine is.

Last edited by on Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:48 am

"Hmm... After you became with Kairi 'One' you also have the keyblade. Watch out!"

Beni pushed Namine out of the way and Beni was attacked and frozen.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:54 am

"Oh.. For the love of god..." Sora says jumping up after the Krakan. Meanwhile... over were the still sleeping couple are, Three little heartless walk to them. They sniff around curiously... "Dude... we gotta prank them... Yeah!!" A heartess pulls out a can of whiped cream. he then puts it all over there face's anotehr draws a mostash over kairis face (IN PERM INK!!!!). The other places a feather above the twos noses and begins to tickle them, Kyle begins to ready a sneeze and he does. It goes all over the two... The krakan heres it and swims to them. He then grabs them with its tenticals and eats them whole... Meanwhile again, sora follows te heartless and the krakan up the beach. The krakan grumbles. "Mmmm Whiped cream.. my favourite..."

Last edited by on Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:55 am

Namine Gets Up quickly From being Pushed By Beni, She Looks to See Him Get frozon, Namine Then Looks to the side of Her to See Sora and replys back to him "Erm No i dont.." She says sounding Kinda Confused, She then looks down to where Kairi and Kyle are getting eaten.. Along with Sora and the heartless running down the beach.."They will have a special wake up call.." She says laughing to herself

Last edited by on Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:56 am

OOC: LOL
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:59 am

OOC: pay backs a bitch....

Back to the story!!

The krakan returns and a long line of heartless are on the shoreline in front of it... They all get sweeped up and eaten as well. "Well.. now those two have play mates..." Sora then dodges another one of its tenticals. He then flips back to namine. "Follow my lead... you Swing!! Chop!! Dodge it!! Slice it down!! Dodge Again!! Get the idea?" The two do the same moves as sora yells out.
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:07 am

OOC: Yep..

Namine Then Looks To Sora And Nods her head slowly, "Right.. swing chop dodge slice dodge.. Got it" She says Smileing to herself as She Quickly Runs At One of the tenticals, She then Swings At it quickly following on with a Chopping the tentical, As it is about the try and smash Namine, She dodges it to the side, Slashing it again, While dodgeing it while jumping backwards then landing good on the sands..
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:12 am

"Woaah Excellent Form... Now.. Im gonna leave you to improvise.. like this!!" Sora then dodges a sweep and jumps onto the tentical. He then begins running along the tentical slicing as he raises up. He then jumps into the centre of the Krakens and is surronded by tenticals. He hovers for a moment using his keyblade as a like prepeller. He then begins throwing his keyblade quickly around his body attacking all the Tenticals, He then slames down onto the head of the krakan, and in a flash, the icey tenticals all fall into the water... "Hmmph.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awake... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awake...
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next