Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awake...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Awake... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Awake... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Awake... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue900/900Awake... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:11 pm

Beni still falls... Almost reaching the floor...
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:12 pm

Sora still with Tears in his eyes looks ticked off. "Dont do that again... im having alone time here..." Sora then begins to walk off into the distance once more. He then clenches his fists as he walks.
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:12 pm

Namine Looks Out from under the Palm Tree And Looks up To see Beni Fighting a little way from her, She then Sighs to herself quietly and looks down to the floor. "I hope sora is okay.." She says Looking up While Pushing some strands of hair behind her ear, "I wonder what is wrong with him.." She says while thinking about the issue inside her head..
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Awake... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Awake... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Awake... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue900/900Awake... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:14 pm

Beni lands in the sand like a meteor and lands next to Namine.
"Thank you..."
Beni then was uncouncius.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:28 pm

Sora then kicks a load of Sand everywere Angrly. "God... is it me or is everyone and everything ticking me off today..." He stomps around and sits down under the same tree as last time. "Man... i need a vacasion..."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:28 pm

Beni then woke up and saw his surroundings.
Namine was next to him and Sora coudnt be senn.
"Namine? Where is Sora. If you know. The please send a message that i'm alive."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:30 pm

Beni falls asleep next to Namine.

OOC: I need to go! I have school. If your asking why now, I live in germany.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:35 pm

Kyle portals Sora next to namine and beni
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:35 pm

Namine Then looks down to Bendi And Smiles a little to herself seeing him fall asleep.. "I will Give him the message.." She says While Holding her drawing pad to her closely still, she then turns around walking away from the palm tree, Namine walks down the Sands Looking down to the floor, Thinking about The Events that have happend..

Last edited by on Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:37 pm

Kyle re-portals sora so that he falls right in front of Namine
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:38 pm

And Sora Re Runs away back to Tree and sulks. "urrgh..."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:48 pm

Kyle picks kairi up and walks her over to the nearest Palm tree and props her up. He opens a portal pulls out a spellbook and looks through it.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:54 pm

"I need Social Help..." Sora begins grabing pieces of sand and letting it run through his fingers slowly. "Sigh... Hope kairi didnt get digested... or did i save her... meh.. doesnt matter anymore..." Sora keeps playing with the sand.
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:59 pm

Namine carrys on Walking acrost the sands.. She then turns her head to the side a little to see sora there playing with the sand, "I should leave him alone. He might need some time to himself" she says as she sits down on the sands and puts her drawing pad on her knees.. as she begins to draw the sun setting on the island.. She looks up to it properly and sighs happily to herself, smileing warmly..
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:01 pm

"And hes Buuuuuuying a HIIIIIIGH WAY TO HELLLLL!!!!!!" Sora yells as he gets up suddenly Keyblade drawn. He then walks straight ahead into the water. He carryies on walking into the water, he keeps on going until his head is under it.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:07 pm

Sora then walks out of the water soaking wet. His hair now over his eyes droops down. He then shakes it wildly so it forms back into its spikeyness. He then walks slowly along the beach being bored. He swings his keyblade picking up sand. "Yaaawn..." He looks to the seting sun.
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:18 pm

Namine Contionues to Draw the setting sun.. After A while She Puts her pencil down next to her On the sand, While Looking at her picture more clearly, She smiles to herself as she looks to the picture, She then puts Her Drawing pad down next to her as well, as she watches the sunset while putting her chin on her knees, Watching the sunset..
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:21 pm

Sora looks over to Namine and smiles. He then goes to her and sits down next to her. He smiles again and looks on at the sunset. "Beautiful.. isnt it..." He looks to the sunset and then to her drawing. "woooah... Awesome pic Namine!!" He smiles cheerfully and sits like she is siting. "Sigh... So... how have you been?"
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:29 pm

Naminé Lifts Up her heard A Little bit and Looks to her Side to See Sora, She smiles Happily While closeing her eyes, She then opens them and says "Thank you, Sora. And Yes it is very Beautiful." She says While looking back towards the sunset, And then replys "I have been fine, Have you?" SHe says looking to him.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:31 pm

Sora slumps slightly on Namines Shoulder. "Well.. not exactly.... Ive been thinking.. Since when was kairi with kyle...?" He askes to her while watching the Sunset. He closes his eyes a little and smiles a little taking in the happyness.
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:40 pm

Namine then turns her head to Sora And smiles sweetly, She then replys back to him "Kairi is with kyle?" She says her voice sounding sort of confused She then says in a jokeing sorta way.. "Maybe Kairis memory has gone crazy.." She says smileing to herself while looking to the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:43 pm

"Hehehe.. perhaps... Man.. You remind me of her so much...." Sora says looking slightly up at her. "Its just... Now that shes gone... off with him.. I have no one really to look after... Rikus gone.. Roxas is gone... Donald and Goofy probaly Dead... Im alone..." Sora cuddles Namines arm a little more. "Just.. Alone.."
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:51 pm

Namine Laughs A little While Saying "Well I am her.. Nobody.." She says looking down to the floor as she says this, She then looks to Sora and replys to him "Sora, your never alone, remember we made that promise? that we would never forget each other, no matter what!" She says smileing to herself..
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:55 pm

"That... What you said... Is Gold... Like the Sunset... And your golden blond hair.." He runs a finger through it as he says this. "Heheh... sorry.. i may be blushing at this point but.." Sora turns to Namine and the two stare at each other. "I want to be with you... Forever... Never to let each other go out of our... Dam.. cant say hearts.. But... Yeah.. will you go out with me?" Sora is slightly red and smilling. The Sunset slowly begins to vanish over the horizon.
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:03 pm

Namine Listens To all Sora has to say, She then Looks down to the floor Blushing A little, She then looks to Sora And Smiles Sweetly again.. "Sure Sora, I would love to" She says Looking Very Happy As She Sun gets lower Down In the sky.. Making it more dark, Namine then looks to the side to see Kyle trying to wake kairi up, "Sora, Is Kairi okay..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awake...
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next