Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awake...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:08 pm

Sora then side hugs Namine kisses her shoulder slightly. "Dunno.. She got Ate by a Kraken... but seriously... shes out of the picture now... her minds completely screwed up..." the two hug as the sun slowly vanishes leaving a purply golden sky... slowly going to blue.. then black... the sky is filled with stars and the moon raises in the sky...
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:20 pm

Namine Contionues to Hug Sora while closeing her eyes. and then Opens her eyes and replys "She got Ate by a Kraken..? What is a kraken anyway..? And yeah.. If she wants me to fix her memories, she will have sleep in one of them pods like you did, and be away from kyle.." She says while looking up to the sky above them smileing to herself..
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:26 pm

Sora Hugs her slightly Tighter. "A krakan is kinda like a big.. Wait.. lemme draw it..." Sora pleeds to draw the krakan. He then grabs a big stick and draws an average picture in the ground. He draws the body and the octopus and the tenticals. "See? Krakan!"
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:38 pm

Namine Takes A Stick Near to where she is sitting.. She Then Begins to Draw A face With Spikey Hair..Sora.. She then Looks up to sora and says "See.. Its like the one, You and kairi did on the walls in the secret cave" she says Smileing down to the picture in the sand..
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:45 pm

Sora takes his stick and draws a face with long blonde hair, Namine. He looks to Namine and smiles. He then yawns loudly. "Man... its getting late you know? We gotta get some rest..." Sora points out the tree they were under would make a good spot to sleep. Namine looks slightly confused. "What.. its too late to get back to the other island and hit my house... besides... i havent slept here in ages.. Sora then slowly moves to Namine and kisses her on the cheek. "So will you stay?"
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 pm

Namine Looks down to the picture in the sand and Smiles warmly to sora and says "Yeah Im staying, As you said its very late." She says Kissing him back on the cheek, She then picks up her drawing pad and pencil, "Good night sora" She says smileing sweetly And The two walk over to the tree, Namine then lays down underneath the tree While closeing her eyes, Going to sleep..
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:52 pm

Sora looks out to the moonlight. "Sigh.... Guess someone was there after all..." Sora then walks to Namine and lays down next to her. He then sees her shiver a little. He moves a little closer and warms her. She stops shiver. He then grabs one of her hands and holds it, as the two lovers slowly fall off into a deep sleep...
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:20 pm

Kyle finishes reading the spellbook puts it away and starts weaving a compicated spell to re-awaken Kairi and restore her back to normal
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Awake... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue800/800Awake... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Awake... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Awake... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:43 pm

I sat in the tall trees overlooking the beach. I was hidden in the tree's leaves but I could still see everything.

"Man, this is so classic! I don't think I've ever seen this much drama since that Kyle vs. Fake Kairi incident."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb
Kyle

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:47 pm

Kyle finishes his spell, puts it on kairi and vanishes.

Kyle shows up behind takeshi and portals them both back toi Kairi.

Well, your her brother, what would you do if you and i switched places?
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:50 pm

Kairi groggily wakes up.
"What happened?"
She shakes her head, trying to clear her mind.
"Why am I lying in the sand with no idea what just happened?"
She looks around.
"AND WHY IS SORA LOOKING AT NAMINE LIKE THAT????????"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Awake... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue800/800Awake... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Awake... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Awake... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:51 pm

*sigh*

"Is there anything you don't notice Kyle? And to anwser your question, I wouldn't care."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:58 pm

Kairi, whats wrong, we were having a lovely boat ride when riku vanished and you were swallowed by a kraken ask beni how it got here, but i risked my life to save you, and your gonna wonder why Sora is looking at Namine like that when Sora is half crazy right now? I think he drank too much seawater.......
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:00 pm

"Riku disappeared? That is so weird...."
Kairi hugs Kyle.
"I'm sorry Kyle, I've just never seen him look at her like that. Its....unsettling...."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:07 pm

It is a bit weird but it was scarier when they almost kissed
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:11 pm

Kairi's eyes get very wide, but then quickly narrow. They seem to glow like the fiery embers of a raging bonfire.
"THEY WHAT??????????????"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:13 pm

"Ok, I have a feeling that somebody is forgetting about somebody and ..."

*sigh*

"Kyle, can I go now?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:19 pm

Kyle portals takeshi away.

They got really closed to each other and Sora ran his fingers though Namine's hair, why are you so mad about it? You have me now, please don't get over-frustrated..
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:21 pm

Kairi growled menacingly.
"Why that little......"
Kairi looks up at Kyle.
"Yea, I do have you."
Kairi snuggles up close to Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:50 pm

Kyle runs his hand through kairis hair
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:51 pm

"Wow... That sounds wayyyyy familiar."
Kairi laughs.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:44 pm

Code:
I'm running out of ideas
kyle thinks to himself

Kyle rubs Kairi's Check very lightly then kisses her softly on the forehead.
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:45 pm

"Thats ok"
Kairi kisses Kyle on the cheek
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:46 pm

Kyle holds Kairi close and starts to stare at the sunset. "Isn't it beautiful? But it isn't as beautiful as you."
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:51 pm

Kairi sighs happily.
"You're right, it is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awake...
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next