Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awake...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:45 am

Sora then charges once more. He glows yellow and begins to hack at the krakans head once more, only this time the body of it begins to shatter, the monster screams as it slowly darkens... it freezes and explodes in a dark misty blast. Kairi is exploded out of it and is flying through air. "Crap!!" Sora then leaps for her catches her and lands crouched down. He lays her down on the sand. "Kyle will take care of you..." Sora then walks off along the beach un summoning his keyblade.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Awake... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Awake... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Awake... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Awake... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:46 am

"I hope he didn't summoned more Heartless...",

Beni whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Awake... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Awake... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Awake... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Awake... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:00 pm

"Don't kill the others!! Kill Me!!",

Beni shouted in the air.

A long metal tentacle took Beni and drags him down in the ocean.

"Goodbye Sora, Kairi, Kyle, Riku and my beloved Na..."

Beni was then out of air before he could say the last name. A small wave comes on the sand and there layed Beni. Beni was dead...

(He can be bought back to life)
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:12 pm

Namine Sits under a Palm tree In the shade, With her drawing pad out, A pencil in her right hand, Namine then looks around the island, and sighs to herself happily "Its so lovely here" she says While smileing to herself Warmly, Then beginning to sketch destiny Island.. Takeing her time To make it just right..A cool breeze comes through the air, as the waves roll on the sand Peacefully..
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:20 pm

"Namine... Help!"

Whispered a voice while the breeze started.

"Help me..."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:25 pm

Sora then turns back to hear the whisper's But he sees Namine instead. "Wait... Did she..... erm...Never mind Hey Namine!! Over here!!" He yells and waves to her a lot.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:29 pm

"He.....lp...."

A voice whispered in Namines and Soras mind.
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:32 pm

Namine Then lifts up Her head slowly from sketching the island, To See Sora calling for her, "Sora" She Smiles happily towards him, She then Puts her Pencil in the side of her drawing pad as she then begins to walk over to where sora is. Holding her drawing pad in both of her hands, Holding it close to her.As she walks over to Sora. She hears a voice in her head, "Who is this..?" she says looking around confused..

Last edited by on Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:33 pm

"I'm your..."

The voice couldn't end the phrase because of the strong wind...
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:36 pm

"Hey?" He looks to Namine as she looks confused. "You ok? You seem really... Disturbed... like youve seen or heard a ghost..." He says as he puts a hand on her shoulder. He then smiles to her saying. "Just dont freak out on me.. k?"
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:38 pm

"Sora... Help..."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:40 pm

Sora then makes the same sorta face that namines making. "Wait... i am hearing ghosts Whos there?!?!" Sora looking around a load. "Man... im confused... and little bit freaked..." He sighs and looks back to namine. "Lets go find this spirit"
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:44 pm

Beni was shored on the beach. With no air left...
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:45 pm

Namine Then looks to Sora And Nods her Head A Bit embarassed, "Yes, I heard The voice inside my head, It Said "Help me" " She says looking to sora as he says we should go looking for it, "i wonder what the voice is, whos it is or what it needs help with."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:47 pm

"This voice is connected to Beni's death..."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:49 pm

"Woah look at that!!" Sora then gasps and then runs at Benis Body. "BENI!!!!!" He slides to his knees and raises his head up to see if he is still breathing. "Dam... not breathing" Soras eyes begin to dwell up with tears as he looks on his dead face. "No... i wasnt strong enough to protect you... NO!!!!" Sora punches the ground angrly. "Grrr..." Sora gets up and slowly looks around. Heartless slowly raise up to take Benis body away. "GET AWAY!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:50 pm

Kyle shoots all the heartless summons his keyblade and jumps right into the creature's mouth
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:50 pm

"Please... Give me... Namine... She knows what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:57 pm

"Hmmph.." Sora spins his keyblade away and begins to walk off along the beach. He seemed troubled by something, not beni, nore by the fact he is without power. "Grrr... Why cant they understand me..." Sora then begins to run off with a slow trail of tears falling from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:57 pm

Inside the creatures stomach, Kyle picks up an unconscious Kairi and starts hacking at the wall of the stomcah with his keyblade, having no luck he shoves kairi up the creature's throat to the point where he coughs her up. Kyle then sits down and waits for his oblivion
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:58 pm

Namine quickly Runs over to see Beni Surrounded in darkness, She then gasps To see darkness surrounding around Beni, She then Reaches for his Wrist, As she grips hold of His Wrist, Light begins to form Around The darkness Making it go.. She then looks up to see Sora run away.. "Sora.." She says slowly.. Then looking down to the floor.. She then walks off To where she was sitting..

[Brb]
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:02 pm

Right before Kyle is digested his skill 'Obliteration split' Activates and he wakes up between an unconscious kairi and a dead beni.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:03 pm

Sora carrys on running quickly. He then stops slowly. He slumps down under a palm tree. "Why... They know nothing.. They never will understand me... Grrrrrrr" He then slumps down into his knees. He cries a little bit. "Shes lost to me now... And Roxas... Well... i havent seen him in ages... i hope hes ok... Well.. least ive seen Namine... man... Roxas is one lucky guy..."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:06 pm

"The light...", Beni suddenly said, "The light is healing me..."
Beni's eyes opened. He stands up.
"Thank you... Namine...",
Beni said while holding tight on his Necklace.
"YOU SHOULD PAY THAT YOU TRIED TO BRING ME BACK TO DARKNESS!!"
Beni ran to the creature and suddenly actvates 'Heart Form'
"This is for you... Namine..."
Beni dashes at the enemy and performs a backsideflip and a overhead slash with his Keyblade. Beni then sat on a tentacle. Beni took the three hearts who assisted him in battle and absorbs they're energy. Beni jumps in the middel of the Metal Squid and dashes with his Keyblade into the water creating a huge explosion. Beni then falls from the sky...
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:10 pm

Kyle opens a portal right under Sora and sora falls through and ends up right in front of Kyle who is cradeling Kairi in his arms after Beni re-awake to continue fighting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awake...
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next