Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awake...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Awake... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Awake... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Awake... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue900/900Awake... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:14 am

Beni thawed out from the ice.

"I'm coming!"

Beni slashes, chomps, dodges, goes to pizza hut, slashes, eats pizza, chomps, dodges, trow trash from pizza away and slashes.
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:19 am

Namine Looks to Sora Fighting all of the tenticals.. She Smiles To Him and says "Thank you, I guess Fighting with a Keyblade isent as easy as it Looks" She says Laughing a little bit.. While Takeing her Keyblade into her hand, She Then throws it at the eye ball.. As it swirls around in the air it impales The eye good,then makeing the eye ball explode into fireworks.. Namine then Holds out her hand as the Keybalde reappears back into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:22 am

Sora then while still on the krakans head spins his keyblade rapidly. He jump up into the air and floats for a moment. He then sends it down into the other eye ball of the krakan, it screams as it impacts exploding into a massive oilly bubbling death. Sora free falls for a moment and lands in the ocean. He jumps back up and floats for a moment. He re summons his keyblade and then unsummons it. "phew... its over.."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Awake... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Awake... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Awake... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue900/900Awake... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:23 am

"Somebody wants some pizza? I got some."
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:24 am

Beni wrote:
Beni thawed out from the ice.

"I'm coming!"

Beni slashes, chomps, dodges, goes to pizza hut, slashes, eats pizza, chomps, dodges, trow trash from pizza away and slashes.

"I was in Pizza Hut."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:24 am

Sora then in slow motion begins to yell out "piiiiiiiiiizaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!" Sora then slow mos swims while smiling and crying tears of joy. He then jumps out of the water and grabs a pizza box... He tumbles and lands crossed legged. He opens it and screams. There is ancovies on the pizza. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:30 am

"O_O Never mind the pizza"
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:40 am

Namine Walks over to the two By the pizza, To See There is No More Heartless. She then Un summons her Keyblade And Smiles to herself, And says "Thank you Sora, Now i know how to use the Keyblade" She then begins to think for a second and then says "Mabe We should look Around some place else.."
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:42 am

"Hey... Thats a Great idea Namine!! And i think i know just the place to go to..." Sora smiles to the two and whistles sharply. Suddenly a Massive Ship flies over head and Beams the three up onto its main deck. Sora looks to the window and says. "Chip, Dale, is the ship ready?" They both salute him and say. "Roger, we are A-O-K for launch!" Sora smiles and looks to the two. "Well strap ur selfs in!"
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:47 am

Namine Looks around the Gummi Ship, And Takes A seat, She then Puts the Belt on' "All ready to go Sora." She says smileing to Sora Sweetly As She looks around the gummi ship, And See's Chip And dale on the window. She then looks back to Beni and Sees he is about to sit down..
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:50 am

Sora then climbs a few stairs and sits on the main chair in the centre. He straps himself in and waits for Beni to sit down. "Hurry up...." Sora says looking down to Beni. He then motions to Chip and Dale to start the count down.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:54 am

Sora then sighs and pushes a buttton, the floor below beni folds inwards and Beni is sent down onto the ground. "Sorry... Catch up later!!!!" Sora then watchs the count down get to zero. "Blast off!!!!" The ship is then send hurdling through the sky and into the heavens...
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 7:12 am

Kyle wakes up next to Kairi and go waits at the edge of the cave, just in time to see Sora's gummy ship blast off.
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 7:21 am

OOC: WHY DO I ALWAYS GET EATEN???????????????????????? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 7:22 am

Good morning, and when did you get eaten again, they were just talking about earlier
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 7:23 am

"No, I got eaten by an Ice Kraken this time"

OOC: SCHOOL TIME (AGAIN)
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 7:28 am

No, the Ice kraken didn't come up to the cave, you were in here with me and they fought it while we slept peacfully kyle grabs Kairi's hand and lightly squeezes it
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:15 pm

Kairi stares at him skeptically.
"Are you sure?"

OOC: I cant wait until Sora gets back, I have something to give him.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Awake... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue800/800Awake... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Awake... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue500/500Awake... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:34 pm

- I had gotten back to Destiny Islands by swimming across the ocean. I massaged to walk up the shore and into a hiding place without anybody seeing me. I took a fish out of my shoe and looked at what was going on.

"If Kairi gets eaten by anymore Krakens, I'm just going to laugh."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:36 pm

"Well, I guess I'm all alone for now."
Kairi sits down under a palm tree and stares out at the ocean.
"Its so beautiful......" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Awake... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue800/800Awake... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Awake... - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue500/500Awake... - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:53 pm

I looked at Kairi.

"I should try to scare her." I thought to my self. "If I project my voice, I could sound like some one else."

I picked up a coconut.

"This should work."

"Kairi," I said in a voice exactly like Kyle's. "Kairi. Help me!”
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 7:25 pm

"Kyle?"
Kairi looked around frantically.
"Kyle whats wrong??? Where are you???"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 7:41 pm

Kyle walks out of the shadows and knock Takeshi upside the head. He walks over to Kairi, I am right here. Has your nap been good?
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 11:23 pm

I recover from the blow.

"Man, can't you let me have some fun with her ever?"
Back to top Go down

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 11:31 pm

"Oh. Hi Kyle. What was that all about?"
Kairi looks around puzzled, then shakes her head slightly.
"Yes, but I was awake for a while and you were gone Crying or Very sad"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awake... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awake...   Awake... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awake...
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next