Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)

Go down 
+4
Jack
Kairi
Dante
Daimos Ishida
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue900/900Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:48 pm

"I never said that you've just became idoitic from your power"
Demous eyes turn white
"Ive told you before one day i will be a challenge for you, you always under estimate me" Demous makes his keyblades disappear
"Lets have a hand on hand fight them we shall fight with Blades if were both still standing"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue400/400Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue300/300Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:49 pm

" You won't be able to summon it" griping the swords preparing for the attack. then vanishing and appearing behind kilam and stbbing him in the back
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue400/400Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue300/300Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:50 pm

Sora stabs his Keyblade into the shadows, activating Flaming Light. The shadows light on holy fire and Kilam is engulfed in it. "TAKE THAT!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:54 pm

"dammit Sora that one is going to leave a scar." as the wound begins to heal itself
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:55 pm

Daimos laughs smartly. "Idiotic from power, huh? Heh...I doubt that very seriously. I guess the only way you'll learn is if I beat you to a pulp. If that's how you want it..." Daimos' eyes flash then he darts at Demous in a blur of motion. Before he could react, Daimos sent him flying into a cliff wall with a strong punch. "You just made the biggest mistake of your life." Daimos says grimly. He then turns to look at Kilam. "You're getting careless...I told you to use the shadows to your advantage." Daimos says. The shadowy ground flashes then the flames are extinguished instantly. Several shadowy hands surge up and grab Sora and Dante then throw them away. "Now stop playing around and finish them." Daimos orders.

Last edited by &lt;GM&gt;Daimos on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:56 pm

"Sorry, But I just had too." Sora watches as the fire burns on Kilam's body inflicting great damage.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue800/800Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue500/500Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:57 pm

Kilam let the fire engulf him, smirking. His Hell Spear shot out of the flames at Sora, the flames disappeared, showing he was in his Hell Beast form.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:58 pm

" hey Kilam its your turn." Punching him in the head senting him fying through one of the shacks
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue900/900Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:58 pm

Demous then catches himself and flips to the wall and pushes off of it and kicks Daimos dead in the face while he's talking to kilam
"Seems your getting careless to!"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:00 pm

"Demous you worrya bout him and i'll take care of Kilam."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:01 pm

Sora slashes the flying spear and it slams into the ground, Sora rushes at Kilam and spins his Keyblade through Kilam's left arm, grinning "Like the pain, Kilam?"
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue800/800Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue500/500Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:01 pm

Kilam rose from the shack, shadowy hands punching Sora as the Hell Spear shot back to him, smashing Sora in the head as it passed. "The pain is nothing to me."

Last edited by Kilam Kasen on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:05 pm

Sora activates Magical Interference, and because the dice aren't working we'll just say that Sora works it's healing magic. Sora is healed 100 HP.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:06 pm

((Actually, if the Hell Spear hit you at Double Strength, it would deal 80 damage, you are dead now XD))
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:07 pm

((Tough, you didn't say that at first; it only did 40. Learn how to RP))
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:09 pm

before the Hell Spear gets to him i cut it in half. "awh awh awh. that's not nice. don't you know you can poke someoes eye out with that." then punching him in the face and sending him flyiing into another shack.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:12 pm

((I said I was in Hell Beast form, which does double damage. But whatever.))

Kilam smashed the sharp end into Sora's head for 80 damage due to Hell Beast form, the shadowy hands grabbed Dante and threw him into a shack before he could punch Kilam.

((There, you're dead now :^P))
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Daimos moves back slightly then grins. He then knocks Demous into the air before grabbing him by the head and slamming him to the ground. He stomps down on his chest and smirks. "I told you, you just made a big mistake." He says then picks up Demous by the neck then darts at the cliff wall again, slamming him into it. He then begins to knock Demous further into the rock with a flurry of punches. Daimos darts back then folds his arms and grins. "I told you, you're no match for me." He says then walks over to Kilam. The shadowy ground turns into a portal and they both sink into it. "We're done here." Daimos' voice echoes before the portal disappears completely.

OOC: Next topic, Traverse Town: Arrival
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:19 pm

A double bladed sword lands with a soft thunk in the sand in the middle of a battle. Followed by another one, it's source is vaguely unrecognizable, as those who have seen the face before saw it differently. Jonathan continued to stay behind the trees as his blades attempted to return to him. The Return Charm was still in effect, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:35 pm

"why do you come here if you are only going to hide." saying to Jonathan as he contiues to cut at the creatures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:37 pm

"It's never a good idea to fight someone stronger." he said simply, once again, not saying more than needed.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:41 pm

" Well if you don't fight those that are stronger, you will never know how strong you can be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:47 pm

Jonathan didn't respond, but instead ran out onto the former battlefield, grabbed his swords, and ran into the still-open portal that someone had created.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:47 pm

Topic moved to the next chapter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9