Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)

Go down 
+4
Jack
Kairi
Dante
Daimos Ishida
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:13 pm

"To bad then when you kill him all that will happen is you will die. I will just heal him when he falls." Zexion gave a devilish smile. "Well anyway. You look to weak to even do any amount of damage that could kill him."
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue800/800Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:13 pm

"Yeah, if he dodges it, something that he's obviously capable of, then you die..... Wow, best attack ever." Kilam said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:18 pm

Zexion looks to Kilam then turns to Daimos. "While you take this flunk, I will have my own fun." He told him as he walked to Kilam. He opened his Lexicon and in only a few seconds trapped Kilam inside of it. Kilam found himself in a new world. The sky was darkened with a blood red stain, fallen people and their weapons all across the floor. Zexion appeared just a few feet away from Kilam. He held up his hand. Chains wrapped themselves around Kilam's body, pulling him up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue900/900Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:22 pm

"There You Kilam i Dont Have Time For This"
Demous then makes the Keyblades dissappear as he forces a portal to the world the Organization toke Kilam to.
"Daimos, Ill Fight You Later Weakling.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:24 pm

OOC: The world is in my Lexicon, my Lexicon is a weapon, therefor no portal can reach it, however....

IC: Zexion turns to Demous and pulls his Lexicon to him, trapping him in the world too. He sees Kilam in the air. "So glad you could join us." Zexion said as chains wrapped themselves around Demous and pulled him into the air as well.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue800/800Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:29 pm

"What the heck are you doing Zexion? I know you must be working with them.... That would be the only way you would be helping Daimos.... But why the heck are you attacking me? Kilam telepathically said to Zexion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:32 pm

Zexion held his hand out to Kilam, sending waves of electricity all though his body. "I'm not helping him, he is the one thats helping me, he is the one that is helping the whole Organization."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue900/900Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:33 pm

"This can't hold me..." Demous buldges his muscles to break out of the hold and land to the floor
"Whats wrong with this picture..."
Demous then Gets into fighting stance and ready's himself then he shoots to the lexion holding kilam and free's him "I shouldnt of saved you, but i did because they are evil and turn on everyone.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:36 pm

Zexion holds his hand to Demous and send waves though the floor, Demous looks to the floor, ready for the waves when chains from behind him, grip around his body and hold him in the air again. The electricity surges though the metal in the chains, shocking Demous. More chains strap around Demous and shock him even more. "How does it feel, Demous? Being so weak? You talk so big, this must be really humiliating for you. To be cut down to what you really are, a weakling."
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:36 pm

"No.... It must be the opposite. All nobodies need and want are their hearts back.... They will do anything for them, proven by their desperate ways.... The plan must be much bigger than what you think it is.... It has to.... Kilam said, only twitching at the electricity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:37 pm

OOC: There is no Lexicon in the world, you are IN the Lexicon, the Lexicon can't be inside of itself
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:38 pm

((I think he means all of those books and papers that fly around))
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:44 pm

"A Weakling....A WEAKLING!"
Demous Creates a Aura Around his body forcing the chains back away from him he then falls to the ground creating a crater and remembering all the times he was to weak to win and wasnt able to save someone the times he was the puny one"I Hate You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Demous then looks straight into Zexion's eyes then the world he is in becomes very dark with shadows everywhere
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:45 pm

Kilam just waits and stares.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:48 pm

"You Mock Me And Dont See My Power.." Demous Then Starts to walk slowly toward Zexion knocking the chains coming toward him back like he is creating a barrier
"Why do you ruin everything"
Demous eye's become red with anger
"You toke my bestfriend and put him against me...I CANT CONTROL THE ANGER ANYMORE!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:48 pm

Zexion surges the energy to Demous again, creating an area of the power, leaving no where to run. "How cocky. Standing up to one of the most powerful Organization Members. I shall remember you name Demous, and I shall remember you as the dumbest person I know." He laughed.

Code:
Both Kilam and Demous take 70 damage.

Last edited by <GM>Zexion on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:49 pm

"He could control it before?" He asked Zexion.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:52 pm

Demous then falls to his knees and starts to cry
"Daimos...You Idoit, Kilam, why did you take him i wont die i was meant for evil at first but i cant let this happen i cant die off...Kairi, Sora,Jack,Ashley,everyone i need help i cant do it by myself.."
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:55 pm

".... Well, this sucks. Maybe being a source of demonic power was a bad thing to choose after all. Only one day, and I'm about to get killed. Kilam said, trying to pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:56 pm

"Whats this, the once cocky and powerful Demous is now crying? Cry, cry. That's the only thing you're good for!" Zexion mocked him. "How pathetic and weak, no wonder Daimos left you guys." Zexion lifted his hands, wrapping chains around the two there again. He send a shock though their body again.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:58 pm

"Great, more chains." Kilam sighed.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:01 am

Demous then breaks though the chains and creates a portal when he falls
then moments later he appears behind Zexion and picks him up by his neck "No one will help you and i will not let go of your neck"Demous then sends shocks of darkness into Zexion's body
"how do you like the pain now?"
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:04 am

"I wonder how fast he'll die...." Kilam thought.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:06 am

"Kilam Ill Die Quick Probably yes i can hear you your telepathy isnt that good"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:06 am

Zexion turned to Kilam, death in his eyes. "Your just an extra, therefor you have no use." He said as he held his hand out to him. Electricity surged though his body, damaging even his brain. The power only got stronger and stronger the more Zexion closed his hand into a fist. By the time his hand was fully closed Kilam's body shattered and just exsploded right before Demous' eyes. Kilam was secretly sent to another world inside the Lexicon however, but he still felt that feeling, the feeling of his body bursting apart. A second Zexion appeared in the world Kilam was in. "How was the feeling?" He said while laughing.

Code:
kilam had an overkill feeling of about 6000

A Third Zexion appeared right infront of the First and Demous. His hand shot right thought Zexion's body and hitting Demous'. Waves of energy passed into emous' body, shattering the first Zexion and sending Demous flying backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next