Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)

Go down 
+4
Jack
Kairi
Dante
Daimos Ishida
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:03 pm

Then as they are fused they say to Kairi, " Just making sure that you're not getting tired or anything." Then going and jumping on the back of the darkside and with one slash from Yamato, cutting off its head.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:15 pm

OOC: Ummm....Cannus just killed all of them o.o
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:31 pm

Then they come unfused.Then I fall to my knees. " that fusion takes a lot out of you."
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:49 pm

Daimos looks at Dante and grins slightly then nods to Bahleil. "Maybe next time you won't be so quick to try and match me...Bahleil, help him out." Daimos says. Bahleil nods slightly then walks over to Dante and kneels down to him. "I'll ask that you stay still until I've finished." She instructs then places her hands on his shoulders. He leans in close to him and presses her forehead lightly against his. She closes her eyes and a soothing white aura begins to cover both of them. Dante begins to slowly feel rejuvenated. Once he is healed completely, Bahleil moves away from him and stands up. "You need not thank me, I am glad to aid my master's allies." She says before he can say anything. She nods then steps back behind Daimos and stands next to Varodas. Daimos smirks then looks back at the group. "So can anybody think of an idea as to why the Heartless and Nobodies would attack like that? I mean yeah, we've fought them both at the same time before, but this time they were fighting together, like they were teaming up." Daimos asks.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:48 pm

Demous Laughs At there Effort To Kill The Heartless as he comes from the sky
"I see Your All Having Fun"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:04 pm

Varodas and the others look at Demous cautiously, their hands on their weapons. Daimos looks at them and shakes his head. "It's ok, he's a friend." Daimos assures. They nod slightly and drop their hands from their weapons but continue to watch him intently. Daimos grins slightly at Demous and nods. "Good to see you're still breathing. We're trying to figure what got the Heartless and Nobodies to attack together....but so far we haven't come up with anything." Daimos explains then looks at Sarias. "Ki arevi ylo vaxu Heartless jui Nobodies, etisol ginu quinydis guha mo ra." Daimos instructs. Sarias nods then vanishes into a shadowy portal. "I had Sarias go check for more Heartless or Nobodies in the area, he should be back shortly." Daimos explains.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:13 pm

Demous Smerks
"Maybe Its the Organization they couldve done it or maybe someone new..either way ill enjoy this"
Demous summons his Gaurdians Blade in Excitement to kill some heartless
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:50 pm

Sarias returns a few minutes later. He walks over to Daimos and whispers quietly to him. Daimos narrows his eyes and looks at him. "Are you sure?" He asks sternly. Sarias nods then whispers again before pointing towards the town. Daimos growls slightly then looks over at the rest of his summons. "The rest of you and Sarias will guard the beach, if anymore Heartless or Nobodies show up it'll be your job to take care of them. Don't fail, understand?" Daimos instructs. They look at him uneasily then nod and walk away. Daimos watches them a moment longer then turns back to Demous and the others. "Sarias said there are more Heartless on the northern side of the island and the town is swarming with Nobodies. He took care of some of them, but he said each time he destroyed one, at least ten more appeared in its place. So it looks like we're going to have a fight on our hands. I'd suggest you thoroughly prepare, I'm not going to be babysitting anyone, got it?" Daimos explains then turns away and walks towards the town, saying nothing more to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:17 am

When Daimos got far enough away from everyone, where they wont be able to see him, 5 portals opened up and 5 people from the organization walked out to him. The middle member took his hood off, reviling himself to be Zexion. "Daimos," He says, "Our superior would greatly appreciate if you would come with us. He would love to use your power." He continues. "If you should come with us we will have the nobodies attack the remaining heartless and then leave."
"If you don't come with us we shall have to use force and make you." The member on the far left of Zexion said.
"Hush!" Zexion calls to him. "You have to excuse Vexen. He likes to jump right into things."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:27 am

Daimos glares at Vexion then looks back at Zexion. "Why would it matter? What reason would your master have for wanting to see me? Is it possible that your master believes his time is running out? Hm...no matter. Though I'd rather take care of this problem myself....I suppose I'll come along, at least then I won't have to waste my time destroying your little soulless pets." Daimos agrees while folding his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:48 am

Zexion turns to the one on his far right, nodding to him. The man nodded back and disappeared in a portal again. "We don't really know why he would want you, he just said you would be valuable. Apparently he watched our little fight." Zexion said as the other three ported away as well. "Now for my end of the deal." He said as he turned to the city. He snapped his hands and hundreds of nobody creatures started to appear and rush out to the city, killing any heartless in their way.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:09 am

"I'm impressed, you've actually decided to do something helpful with your trickery. I'll have to ask however that you not attack my summons. They may look normal, but they are still dragons." Daimos says then looks towards the beach again. "The others are no longer my problem, whatever happens to them is they're own fault." He adds indifferently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:50 am

"As you wish." Zexion says when he turns to send Nobodies off that way. He holds his hands out and hundreds more Phantasmagoria and Phantasm nobodies. They run down to the beach, attacking the heartless as they go. "Why the sudden change of heart, Daimos. You seem really different from protecting someone to caring less about them."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:02 am

"I've come to the realization that trying to be the hero all the time just doesn't cut it, therefore I'm only going to look after myself and myself only...actually I will protect my children too, but anyone else is fair game." Daimos explains then glances at Zexion before closing his eyes. "I've learned that mercy is for the weak and feeble. Since I'm neither, I have no need to give it. Now then..." Daimos opens his eyes again and Zexion sees that they have changed from pale orange to their previous color of dark red. "Let's just get this over with before I change my mind." He says coldly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:07 am

Zexion nods and opens a portal. "Then please, this way." he tells him just as he walks inside of the portal, vanishing. From the portal, two organization members run out and head down to the group of people that Daimos left. They both summoned their weapons as they ran, a scythe and two guns.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:17 pm

Demous see's Two Organization Members heading toward him as he smerks with excitement and stands still with his arms crossed
"So, They think there strong hehe i live to fight..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:32 pm

The two Organization members skidded to a stop and raised their weapons to the group. "You guys ready for a party?" Xigbar said as he aimed his weapons at Demous.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:45 pm

Demous Looks At Both Of Them And Laughs
"So You Want To Fight Eh?"
Demous Then SummonsGaurdians KeybladeandThe Holy Demon "I Suggest You Leave"
Demous crosses his arms with his keyblades still in his hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:49 pm

"We don't take orders from a little boy." Xaldin scoffed. He took aim and shot a few sniper bullets toward him.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:00 pm

Sora calls his Gummy ship and hops into the driver's seat, beckoning to Kairi and Dante to get in. "Hurry, before they destory the world get in the ship so I can get you out of here" Sora watches as the heartless get closer to the door and yells "NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:02 pm

Xaldin looks to Sora's Gummy Ship and aims his guns to the engine. He fires a perfectly aimed shot at it, blowing the engine and sending Sora spinning down, crashing into the floor. "There's no escaping from this battle." Marluxia told him.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:03 pm

Sora dashes at Marluxia "Didn't I kill you in that damned castle???"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:08 pm

A dark portal opens near Marluxia and Xigbar. Daimos walks out of the portal with his arms folded. He looks around then looks at Sora. He tilts his head and grins smartly before his eyes flash. Suddenly, hundreds of demons appear around them, varying in size, look, and strength. "Have fun." Daimos smirks then steps back into the portal and disappears. The demons let out various shrieks, roars, and peals of fiendish laughter before charging at Sora and the others.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:11 pm

Sora sees the demons and starts mumbling some nonsensical words
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:12 pm

Marluxia deflects the blow and cuts into Sora's back. "Looks like you didn't do a good enough job at it." He laughers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)   Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny Islands: Genesis (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next