Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:15 pm

How about a healing spell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:17 pm

"Only Daimos can help right now. He needs to seal up that Capsule, then I would be able to access the healing power."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:17 pm

Daimos nods quickly then presses his hand over the capsule. Dark waves pulse from his hand, mending the cracked and damaged parts of the capsule. The capsule is fully repaired then it gives off a blinding flash. He looks around then looks back at the capsule. "Looks like this is my cue to get out of here!" He says as his eyes change back to their normal color. He turns into dark mist again and leaves Serenity's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:20 pm

Kyle looks over at serenity

"Should i leave now to, or do you want some moral support?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:21 pm

OOC: he already did XP
IC:

Serenity smiled as Niki laid in the Capsule, dieing. "Now I hope Daimos get to me in time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:22 pm

OOC:LOL I EDITED It!

ic:
Kyle looks over at serenity

"Should i leave now to, or do you want some moral support?" cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:26 pm

"If you want to talk to me, then you have to stay here."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:28 pm

The dark mist wisps from her nose and mouth then reforms into Daimos. He looks down at her, seeing that she is now sleeping soundly. He smiles slightly then looks up at the thundering sky. He looks back at her then at Kyle. "Get her under one of those towers, that way she won't get struck by any lightning. Mean time, I've got something I have to do." A shadowy portal appears behind him. He smiles at them again then steps backwards into it. "Take care of her, make sure she stays safe." His voices echoes then fades as the portal vanishes. He reappears from another portal at the edge of a series of cliffside pathways. He looks around then walks to the edge. He looks and sees several cannons in the distance. "Looks like I'm close to where Sin attacked the beach....and where Serenity left me..." He looks to his right and sees the pathway continues towards a wide plain. "We were heading to Luca...and that's when she left to fight Sin...I should be able to find her there!" He says to himself then runs off towards the large city. He gets to the city and looks around. He walks towards the stadium then stops, hearing familiar voices. He turns and sees Serenity and himself walking towards the inn. Daimos narrows his eyes. He darts at them in a blur of motion and grabs Serenity then vanishes around a corner, away from his past self. The past Daimos looks around in confusion.
"Hm? Serenity? Playing again I see..." He laughs slightly and continues on his way to the inn. Back over behind the building. Daimos lets her go and looks at her intently. "Serenity, you can't go fight Sin on your own!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:08 pm

"Come Serenity, Lets get under that tower!"

Kyle points to the tower closest to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:14 pm

OOC: Serenity can't move, she is lying there basically dead XP your still in her mind.
IC:

"Dont do that to me." Serenity said hitting Daimos. "I thought you were some random person. "Why did you send a clone to jump me then talk to me about something completely random?" She then points her finger at him and smiles. "I get it, your just trying to mess with me again." She leans in to his lips and smiles. "Your too weird. Yet I love you. I will never leave you." She said kissing his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:17 pm

Daimos steps back and shakes his head. "I'm not a clone, Serenity, it really is me! I'm trying to tell you, you can't go fight Sin by yourself! If you do...something bad will happen in the future!" He warns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:22 pm

"Yeah you are. There can't be two Daimos' at once. Now come on, I need to go check into the Inn." Serenity grasped Daimos' hand and started to walk to the inn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:25 pm

Kyle leaves Serenity's Mind and carries her body underneath the nearest tower.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:27 pm

"That's the thing, there aren't two of me! There's only one! And it's not a good idea for me to see...well, me!" He pulls his hand free and grabs her by her shoulder and looks her in the eyes. "Serenity, listen to me. I'm not joking, and I'm not lying...you can't go fight Sin by yourself...you have to take me...the other me...with you." He says sternly, never taking his eyes away from hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:28 pm

"I... Will... kill... you" Niki said vary slowly as Kyle carried her over to the tower. "Kyle when you reach the tower, drop me." serenity said in Kyle's mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:30 pm

ok. kyle drops her as they reach the tower.

OOC: Good Night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:30 pm

"Daimos your scarring me." Serenity said looking into his eyes. "I can't believe you and that story. I wasn't going to... wait, I did have one thought that we would both die trying to fight Sin, I had a dream about killing him off myself and setting you free. But nothing bad happened in it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:33 pm

Kyle wrote:
ok. kyle drops her as they reach the tower.

OOC: Good Night!
Niki moans then passes out. "Kyle I am going to have you to trust me. I will die right here. I am going to need you to protect my body so that Daimos doesn't heal me at all."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:38 pm

Daimos looks at her with the same intent stare. "Oh trust me, it did. That's why you can't fight Sin by yourself...you have to take me with you." He said and continues to look at her. He then steps back and takes his hands off her shoulders. "You have to believe what I'm saying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:43 pm

"How do I know that you really are from the future though. What if your Sin and you trying to uses some kind of trick so that we both die as we continue on the 'Pilgrimage?'" Serenity said taking a step back and getting ready to run away.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:46 pm

Daimos shakes his head and takes a step towards her. "Then what can I do? What can I do to prove it's me?" He begins to take another step towards her, but stops and stands in place, looking at her pleadingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:00 pm

"I dont know, why dont you want to see yourself in the past then?" Serenity took a step back as Daimos got closer to her.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:06 pm

Daimos looks at her tiredly then nods. "If that's what I have to do to prove I'm me...then I'll do it." He nods and follows her into the inn. The past Daimos comes from another room. "I see that the rooms aren't as bad as I..." He stops abruptly and stares. Daimos looks at his past self calmly. The past Daimos stands in awe. "What...what is this? Some kind of joke? If it is...I'm not laughing!" He says angrily then looks at Serenity. Daimos looks at Serenity calmly. "Do you believe me now? There's your proof."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:11 pm

"All I see is a Daimos who says he is from the future and a Daimos from the present. Maybe if you do a power that he can do I might believe you." serenity walked over to the present Daimos and put her arm around his.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:23 pm

Daimos grins then holds up his hand. He looks her over. "You just got out of a fight with the chocobo eater, right? You got a pretty bad scar, one you didn't tell him...well me about it, right?" He says and grins at her. The past Daimos looks at her. "Serenity, you were hurt? Why didn't you tell me?" He asks. She looks at the past Daimos then looks back at him. Daimos grins then takes a step towards her. The past Daimos steps protectively in front of her. Daimos waves his hand at him and sends him flying into the wall next to him, but not too forcefully. Daimos walks around behind her and places his hand on her back. Dark waves ripple from his hand, healing the wound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next