Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:43 pm

Kyle arrives just in time to see Daimos portal and he rolls into the portal right as it closes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:43 pm

"Lets see, by now I think we have made it, to the Thunder Planes?" Niki said not slowing down at all as she looked up ahead. "Or did we stop somewhere else first?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:50 pm

Daimos emerges from the portal with his arms folded. "You're in the Thunder Plains, you should remember it, it's where I got struck by lightning for not staying near the towers. But then again, that's something only Serenity would remember, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:53 pm

Kyle dashes out of the portal and see Niki.

"Let go of Serenity!" Kyle screams as his eyes fill up with tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:55 pm

"You should have left me there if you knew me." Niki said as the Chocobo attacked Daimos. As he held hi guard up Niki continued to dart on, leaving Daimos, once more, in the dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:58 pm

Kyle clears his eyes.

"I see how it is..... I guess you do need to die...."

Kyle suprisingly summons his portals as two jet-powered skis and he jets after Niki.

"THIS WILL BE MY LAST ACT BEFORE I GO EMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:59 pm

OOC: Um Kyle, how did you get here? I already told you this is the past o0;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:03 pm

OOC: Daimos told me where the time machine was. I entered it.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:03 pm

OOC: He used the time machine a couple posts back

Daimos shakes his head and sighs again. "So damn stubborn..." He vanishes into another portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:07 pm

OOC: Oh, I did not see that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:08 pm

Kyles catches up to Niki and jumps on the chocobo.

He then stabs Niki in the stomach with his keyblade.

"BEFORE I DIE, I AM TAKING YOU WITH ME NIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:12 pm

OOC: now how the hell did you catch up to a chocobo that is faster then any normal chocobo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:16 pm

OOC: I was using portal skis read to find out next time.

IC:Kyle grins menacingly like he is being possessed by the devil himself and he summons another keyblade and dugs this one into Niki's left lung.

OOC: This is my 666th post, i had to make it extremely evil.... you know 6-6-6.

IC: Kyle then slashes the two keyblades towards eachother barely missing her heart; but creating a gaping hole in her body.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:19 pm

Daimos walks out of the portal and looks at them calmly. "Hm...looks like you have this handled Kyle...I'll just be on my way." He vanishes into another shadowy portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:21 pm

Niki lunges back and looks up to Kyle. Her body is engulfed into the darkness and she hold out her hands. The area turns black and Kyle it sent into the ground by a series of Shock waves. "You dont know what I can do to you. Your pathetic."

OOC: By the way that was one attack, the form is what makes it that powerful

Code:
Deals 120 damage
Dark Entity Form, 3 posts
Kyle 40 health
Niki 120 health
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:27 pm

Because Kyle is being possesed his HP replenishes to full and he slams sereinty with his keyblades 10 times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:28 pm

OOC: dude, thats not a good enough reason to get full health
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:33 pm

OOC: THE DEVIL CAN'T DIE
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:44 pm

Daimos reappears in a small city in the trees. "Hm? Looks like I'm in Guadosalam...well at least I'm making good time." He begins walking again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:45 pm

Kyle slashes and hacks at Niki untill she looks like a bloody pulp of ribbons...

Kyle then evaporates slowly into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:50 pm

OOC: o0;
IC:

Niki's Dark Form brings her back to one piece, but the form ended before it healed the wounds. Niki left to the back of Serenity's Mind and Serenity was left to feel all the pain and suffer the death. When she dies, Niki would be the one to die quickly and painlessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:23 pm

Kyles voice trails off into the wind....

"Have fun in the future Serenity......................................................................"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:26 pm

Serenity's eyes slowly move to the noise. She could hardly breath and was unable to move anything but her chest from her breathing and her eyes. A pool of blood was circled around her body, her clothing stained from it.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:29 pm

As Daimos is walking, he feels a sharp acute pain in his mind. He stumbles forward then looks around breathing heavily. "What...Serenity? Was that you? Oh no...Serenity!" He pants then vanishes into another portal. He reappears near where Kyle and Serenity are. He sees Kyle vanish then sees Serenity lying on the ground. "Serenity!" He calls then runs over to her. He kneels down and looks at her. He turns her over and sees she is badly wounded. "Serenity! Serenity can you hear me? Serenity!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:36 pm

Serenity looked up to Daimos and forced a smile. She was unable to talk back to him but she was able to slightly nod a yes to him. She managed to hold her hand up to her head and pointed to it. Trying to give a message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next