Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:38 pm

"What? What are you trying to say? Is it Niki? Is she gone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:42 pm

Serenity shook her head and again pointed to her head. She pointed to Daimos then back to her head.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:45 pm

Daimos shakes his head confused. "What is it? Do you...do you want me to go inside your mind? Is that it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:56 pm

Serenity rested her hand on the ground and nodded.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:59 pm

Daimos lays her head down gently then nods. "Ok, I'll do it...if it means saving your life...I'll do it." He turns into a cloud of dark mist then enters her body. He reforms inside her mind and looks around. He sees Niki standing with her arms folded grinning evilly. "You! You're the reason Serenity almost died!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 10:05 pm

"Serenity is dieing? I haven't noticed. If you want to save her I will help you."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 10:08 pm

"What help could you possibly give her?" He yells then steps towards her.

OOC: Sorry, gotta go, we'll finish 2morrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 10:17 pm

OOC: aww okay bye T-T
IC:

"I could save her life by telling you what to do." Niki said, unafraid of Daimos.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:16 pm

OOC: Back lol!

Daimos folds his arms and looks at her intently. "Why would you help me? I'm trying to get rid of you, and you want to help me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:32 pm

"Theres good in all people isn't there?" Niki started to walk past Daimos. "Its this way."

OOC: YAY ^_^
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:35 pm

Daimos narrows his eyes and watches her closely then follows after her. As he walks, he sees all of Serenity's memories and thoughts, passing around him like ghosts. He sees several involving the Organization. "So she wasn't lying when she said she had a rough time with the Organization...I mean, I knew it was bad...but not this bad..." He says more to himself than to Niki as he looks at one containing the "training" she went through with the Organization.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:39 pm

"Its just up here. I can't go any further though." Niki said pointing to a crystal capsule that was damaged.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:41 pm

Daimos continues to look at the wispy memories floating around him. He looks at Niki suddenly. "Why not? And what am I supposed to do? Last time I was here, it was to seal you away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:43 pm

"You have to put some of your power in there, to help fix it."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:53 pm

Daimos looks at the capsule thoughtfully. "Some of my power...well, if it means helping Serenity...I'll do it." He agrees then begins to walk towards the capsule. He stops and turns back to Niki. He gives her a friendly smile. "Thanks for the help...you aren't as bad as I thought." He smiles at her again then turns back around and continues towards the capsule. He gets to the capsule and looks at it intently. He looks down at his own hands then looks back at the capsule. "My own power..." he whispers distantly. His hands begin glowing with dark energy and he presses them against the damaged capsule. Dark waves begin to ripple over the capsule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:55 pm

Kyle awakes outside the time machine and he walks in.

He sees serenity laying there and he gets down on his knees.

"Don't die Serenity, please don't die...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:57 pm

Inside the capsule something stirred and a blood hand was slammed against the inside wall of hit. later Serenity's face came into view. Her skull was shattered and fractured. "Stop, What I need you to do is put Niki in here!" She yelled to Daimos. "Thats my cue." Niki said turning around she started to run down, away from them both. "You just keep healing her Daimos." Niki said smiling. "No! Stop the process right now! Get her!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:00 pm

Niki turned a corner and was punched in the face by a very very angry Kyle. Kyle picked her up and threw her to Daimos.

"CATCH!"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:03 pm

Daimos stops abruptly. He turns glaring at Niki. "You tricked me...You're going to pay for this!" He yells as his eyes turn blood red. He bursts into a cloud of dark mist. He reappears in front of Niki and grabs her by the neck and lifts her up. He tightens his grip and glares at her. "I'm putting you back where you belong!" He growls angrily then both he and Niki disappear in a cloud of dark mist. They reappear in front of the capsule. "Away with you!" He says fiercely then slams her into the capsule. It immediately closes around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:06 pm

"Paybacks a $%^#& isn't it Niki?"

Kyle turns to Daimos.

"Will serenity be saved now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:06 pm

As Niki went in the capsule her form changed to what Serenity looked like, while Serenity was pushed out looking like Niki did. "Now she will suffer the death without anything to do about it. Fix the container Daimos. That way she will be sealed there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:09 pm

Kyle smiles brightly and gives serenity a hug.

"Your okay....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:11 pm

Kyle felt as if he was hugging air. "I am too weak to sustain a form now. This is just an image of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:13 pm

"Maybe this will help!" Kyle throws his potion on serenity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:14 pm

Serenity shakes her head as the substance only phases through her. "No, no healing items will help me now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next