Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue900/900Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 9:02 pm

HE MEANS SERENITY!!! says Ven
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 9:16 pm

Serenity. Shes down at the bottom of this skyscraper. and I love her. although you used to.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue900/900Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 9:19 pm

What? is "you" me or Daimos?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 9:25 pm

Daimos
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:11 pm

Daimos looks at him. "Did I really? Hmm...guess I don't remember...not that far, at least...but I'm starting to remember who she was..." He looks up at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:25 am

"Well hurry up and remember because she is coming and she wants to see you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:57 am

OOC:
One: I have no internet at home so please dont go to far without me
Two: In my perspective the time rift was shattered. Everything that has happened really was broken. We still have the information somewhere but its kind of like it almost never happened. Its like Serenity and Daimos never left each other and they were together to this vary day. So daimos, you know who she is just you dont really know who these other people are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:03 pm

OOC: Oooookaaaay.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:39 pm

OOC: mhm now I probably wont be back on till tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:31 pm

OOC: Nooooooooooooooo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:26 am

OOC: wow, when I left most of the people stopped posting here....
I might get it back today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:06 am

OOC: Good, your going to need it by Sunday. Kairi and Daimos are getting married.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:10 am

OOC: ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:15 am

OOC: Why the double dot? Did you want to get married to Daimos? Hmmm??
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:22 pm

I gotta admit, I'm a little curious myself, Serenity. Whats the deal? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 1:16 pm

OOC: Yeah serenity, spill da beanies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:40 pm

OOC: I dun wanna talk about it
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:42 pm

Why Serenity, if i didnt know any better, Id think you were jealous Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:45 pm

OOC: just drop it. Let it lay there, and Die.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:46 pm

Seriously though, is that whats wrong? Did you want me to date you instead of Kairi?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:49 pm

OOC: Its okay, it doesn't matter, do what you want
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:52 pm

So that was it! Well...Kyle likes you, you know. I mean he really likes you. You should give him a chance, you know? And besides, we can still be friends, can't we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:53 pm

OOC: I wouldn't want you to not be my friend, and Kyle doesn't really sustain much to what I do. If that makes any since.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:54 pm

and thats not what it is
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:54 pm

Not really....gonna have to explain it to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next