Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:28 pm

Serenity moves around the future Daimos and steps in front the the present Daimos. "Okay, So what if I was hurt. Its not like it was to bad. Just let Daimos, this one, go and i will do what ever you ask."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:31 pm

Daimos shakes his head and drops his hand. "The only thing I can tell you...and hope that you listen...is not to fight Sin alone. If you do...then this was all for nothing..." He says then walks out of the inn. "I hope for your sake you do listen." He says and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:36 pm

"Daimos... That man was right, I was going to leave you. I am sorry." Serenity said as she turned around and hugged him.

Meanwhile with Kyle and the other Serenity:
"I hope Daimos succeeded. Good bye, my friend." Serenity's voice faded away and her body lied there, dead.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:47 pm

Daimos keeps walking and suddenly stops. He looks up at the sky then smiles. "Well...I guess she did listen...thanks Serenity." He whispers to himself then looks forward again. As he is walking, he slowly begins to disappear. His disappears completely. Back in his own time period, a fabric in space ripples then rips open and Daimos comes flying from the hole. He slams to the ground in front of Memory Skyscraper. He slowly sits up and rubs his head. "W-what? Where am I? What happened?" He looks up at the tower. He stands up quickly. "Serenity!" He looks around. "Did it work?" He suddenly feels a sharp pain in his head. He drops to his knees holding his head. "What the hell...is going on?" he grunts with effort. After a few seconds, the pain subsides and he stands up. He looks around then vanishes into another shadowy portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:57 pm

OOC: so where are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:47 am

"Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"
Kyle drops to the floor besides her body and starts weeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:55 am

The space around Kyle starts to wave, then shatters. Kyle gets sent back to the real world and he finds himself, also in front of the Memories Skyscraper with Serenity laying in to floor, next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:00 am

Kyle gently picks up Serenity's body and runs down the tower.
"Why did you have to die?????????????????????????"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 12:24 pm

Serenity opens her eyes and blinks a bit. She sits up and holds her head. "Ow, my head. What, what happened? Where am I?" She paused as she looked around, now facing Kyle, surprised. "Where is Daimos and who are you?" She said, authority in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 12:50 pm

Kyle stops running and they fall down the building. at the last minute he rolls cushoning serenity so the fall doesn't hurt her.

"Daimos went back in time to save you because someone named Niki was controlling you. Niki was born out of your mind when you came in contact with Sin's posion. Daimos is currently trying to stop you from coming in contact with the posion and I think it is working because you were dead just moments ago. Which is partly my fault. Niki was fighting me and I killed her and she released you right before she died. so you died instead; but as you are alive again I am assuming Daimos did what he was suspossed to do and that he will come out of the time machine up there any moment now."

Kyle gives her a hug.

"I'm just happy that you are alive!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:36 pm

Serenity managed to get out of Kyle's grasp and spun around. Daimos did go back in time and gave me the information I needed. We live the other half of our lives. Something happened and the space around us rippled and shattered. Then here I am, in the arms of some strange... Rapist!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:39 pm

"I'm not a rapist! You want me to get Daimos' new girlfriend? She'll prove to you that Daimos and you parted ways. Daimos is dating Kairi!!!!!!!!!!!"
Kyle grabs her arm. "I love you............."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:48 pm

Serenity ripped her arm away from him. "And your doing such a good job on showing it." Serenity moves her hair out of her face and folds her arms over her chest. "Bring me to Daimos then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:54 pm

"Follow me" Kyle turns and runs back up the side of the skyscraper untill he gets to the top. he waits by the time machine and starts re-calibrating it
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:07 pm

Daimos Des Necross wrote:
Daimos keeps walking and suddenly stops. He looks up at the sky then smiles. "Well...I guess she did listen...thanks Serenity." He whispers to himself then looks forward again. As he is walking, he slowly begins to disappear. His disappears completely. Back in his own time period, a fabric in space ripples then rips open and Daimos comes flying from the hole. He slams to the ground in front of Memory Skyscraper. He slowly sits up and rubs his head. "W-what? Where am I? What happened?" He looks up at the tower. He stands up quickly. "Serenity!" He looks around. "Did it work?" He suddenly feels a sharp pain in his head. He drops to his knees holding his head. "What the hell...is going on?" he grunts with effort. After a few seconds, the pain subsides and he stands up. He looks around then vanishes into another shadowy portal.

OOC: I already came back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:13 pm

The shadowy portal opens up behind Kyle and he stops calibrating the machine. He looks over the side towards serenity.

"HE'S RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:17 pm

Daimos looks at them blankly. "Am I supposed to know who you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:22 pm

"You feeling okay? Do you know who Kairi is?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:25 pm

Daimos stands in thought. "The name sounds familiar....but I can't remember from where..."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue900/900Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:28 pm

WHAT!? DON'T TELL ME YOU FORGOT ABOUT KAIRI!!!! says Ven.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:36 pm

Daimos looks at him oddly then looks down and folds his arms in thought. "Kairi...the name sounds really familiar...and I get this feeling when I think about it...but I just can't picture where exactly I know the name from...." He says still deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue900/900Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:39 pm

Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:45 pm

Daimos takes the picture and looks at it blankly. A look of recognition shows on his face. "Wait...I do remember...this is Kairi...the girl I...love....yeah, that's the word for it...I love her..." He says as he looks at the picture.
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:46 pm

Um, how much DO you remember?

OOC: I remember a lot...
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:55 pm

Daimos continues to look at the picture. "Something...about a jungle...a giant snake...and...there was another girl...but I can barely remember her..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)   Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey to the past...Saving a Friend (Open for now)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next