Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)

Go down 
+3
Haydies
Hinoshi
Daimos Ishida
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:59 pm

"Fayt are you a skilled warrior?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:01 pm

Daimos nods slightly. "I apologize for its current look, there was some...redecorating earlier. Now then.." Daimos jokes then sees that Leon is standing. "Ah, I see your wounds have healed. This is Fayt and Becky, they agreed to help with the attack on the palace...and it seems you have already met Brigadier Relix." Daimos introduces then walks back over to his throne.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:02 pm

Relix then turns to Leon. "My name is Relix. Daimos's personal assasian."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:02 pm

"Well... i dont mean to bluff... But im pretty handy with my guns..." He twirls them out and all around his body. He then puts them away. "My Sword.. The Relinquisher..." He draws it and twirls it around his body throwing it everywere" He then stops and puts it away. "And... The Devil of Nothingness..." Fayts hand sets alight as his keyblade forms in it. He stances cooly and smirks. "So yeah..."
Back to top Go down

Becky looks around inside The palace To see it is very big.. "Woah.." She looks around once more, she then turns to relix and says "Its no problem really." She then looks to Squall, waiting to see what will happen now. She then turns her head to see Him sit on the throne, // He Must own this world then..// She thinks inside her head.

Last edited by on Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:04 pm

Relix smirks. "Those heartless won't stand a chance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:06 pm

"That maybe so.. but resently... ive discovered... the more that are defeated... the more the next batch will become.. i mean... i defeated many heartless at once before... but they all turned into one massive chameleon dragon type.. one ive never seen before.. so be on guard..."
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue800/800Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:07 pm

Leon looks at Daimos. "So...you have an assasain...can...I..." Leon stops. (No I can't...I'm a warrior not an assasain)

Code:
() are thoughts
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:08 pm

Daimos looks at the throne then turns back to the group. He looks around the room. "Where is Zexion? He was here when i left..." Daimos wonders.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:11 pm

Makes a serious face towards Daimos. "Lets discus the defensive tactics we will make against the heartless invasion." Looks towards Fayt and Leon. "Give it all ya got."
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue800/800Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:12 pm

"That guy is jumpy..." Leon said with a small chuckle. "He can't stay in one place for too long just like a shark..."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:15 pm

Lets out a grin. "I guess you can say this type of stuff pumps me up. This wont be the first time i eliminated a collosol amount of heartless."
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:15 pm

Daimos...Since I've fought so much with you...could I be a guard? Leon asked. "I like fighting side-by-side with you..."
Back to top Go down

"You talking to me Leon?" Fayt chuckles a little bit, then says. "I might just be a Demon Shark... (or in japanese... Kisame...) Smile" Fayt says noding to him. He then turns to Relix, "Hell yeha... ill kick there butts..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:17 pm

Becky Begins to think to herself //I Wonder how many Heartless there are.. Yesterday there was loads.// She looks Over to the door silently, Waiting For being told On when to attack, Or whatever we are doing.."Well i have Fought Some heartless before.. If i can take them out.. i must be able to this time."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:18 pm

Daimos nods slightly to Leon then looks at Relix. "Yes, you are right...Come, let us see what defense we can set up against them. Does anyone have any suggestions? Perhaps...if I recover my full strength, I could send the Oblivion Drake to guard the west with the help of Kushala...if Fayt allows it of course..." Daimos suggests as he walks back to them.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:19 pm

"Ah so the mistress has joined in." Looks towards Becky. "We are going to discus the battle plan."
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:19 pm

Leon looks at Fayt. "I too can transform into a demon Fayt. I can sustain my temper though, I keep the same personality."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:20 pm

Becky Looks over Relix And nods her head to him "Right, We should be able to fight off the heartless if we work together And have a good plan." She says to him While looking around to the group.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:21 pm

Leon looks at the door. "I think I'll be fine to help guard the gate until you can summon Oblivion Drake Daimos. I have...Rinoa watching over me..."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:25 pm

"Alright this is my suggestion." Points at a map. "First I say we send one team to the northen part of the area this team will those with long range. Being able to spot them from afar they can lauch attacks without losing damage. The short ranged team will wait on the castle's front to take out the one the other team missed. In any case of a rear attack, we should send our fastest warriors to keep them at bay intill the others can respond. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:28 pm

"Hmm... Ok then, Kushala shall be at your disposal for now Daimos... He will guard the east side of the palace. I will guard the courtyard. I will only go Demon unless we are over run, or another one of those demonic heartless spawns... if one of those spawns, we need to pull back.. there alot stronger and smarter than the average heartless... most likely... they will act as a commander... and boost the heartless ranks..."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:29 pm

Daimos nods and smiles slightly. "Thank you, my friend. Now then..." he holds his sword out to his side. Both the sword and he begins to glow. A spark of dark energy surges from his chest and floats in front of him. The spark merges with his sword then his sword flashes. He twirls the blade then plunges it into the ground. Dark energy begins to pool under him. It expands into a wide pool. A large dark claw reaches from the pool and slams down on the ground, followed by a second claw. The Oblivion Drake pulls itself out of the pool and roars loudly. The massive dark dragon stands readily on all fours behind Daimos. "My partner is here....now will you summon yours?" he asks and looks at Fayt.

Last edited by on Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:32 pm

"Demonic heartless huh?" Looks suprised and a bit conserned. "If that's so we will need more fire power,...or pull back. This is getting more serious."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:33 pm

"Come to think of it... i let him roam free for a little while... he should be here any-" Suddenly a massive thump on the sealing is heard, then a loud roaring sound. "He's here..." Fayt then runs out of the door and calls him down into the courtyard. "Hey buddy, miss me?" Fayt then tells kushala the plan and what he must do. "Fly friend..." Kushala then takes flight and begins looking around the palace in air. Fayt walks back in. "Kushala will be doing some reconisance missions... until they arrive he will head to the east and attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next