Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)

Go down 
+3
Haydies
Hinoshi
Daimos Ishida
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:13 pm

Relix then lifts his keyblade. "Let's move out people. Becky and Leon will have to join in later.", says with a dissatifyed look on his face. "Oh well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:15 pm

Fayt draws his pistols and spins them, he then stops them and begins to grip them tightly. He then moves back to the door and out into the courtyard... "Now is the hour.. of when we show are valor..."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:19 pm

Runs shortly behind Fayt. "You ready?" He then looks around for the heartless and cannot believe his eyes. The snow looked as if it turned black. "This is going to be...difficult.", he says holding up his keyblade
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:19 pm

"Damn it....Alright, it looks like we will be fighting sooner than we expected! Everyone get ready!" Daimos yells and rests his sword on his shoulder. He runs to the entrance to the throne room. The Oblivion Drake lands in the courtyard and roars. It then looks at Daimos intently. Daimos stares back at the dragon and reels back in shock. "No! It can't be! He has just told me that there are several of those dragons coming from the east!" Daimos excaims.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:21 pm

"Yeah... this is pretty much gonna be one of the toughest battles ive ever fought..." He stands ready in the courtyard. He then hears Kushala roaring angrly. "Dammit.. it was as i feared... theve got a Demonic Dragon Heartless in the sky.. look, that long black snake..." He spots it as it tears through the sky angrly. "Oblivon drake and kushala better make a good team.." Fayt listens out to Daimos. "Dammit!!!"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:24 pm

Daimos nods then looks back at Oblivion Drake. The dragon gives a slight nod, understanding what Daimos was thinking. He roars loudly then flies into the air towards the Demonic Dragon. Daimos looks at the oncoming army at the foot of the mountain. "Get ready...HERE THEY COME!" he yells.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:25 pm

"Forget about the our disadvanatges and just fight your way through to those bastards." He begins to run up the hill ready for close combat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:26 pm

Fayt stands ready, He whistles to Kushala to follow Oblvion drake to take out the Demonic Dragon heartless. He stands back slightly so he can get some long ranged shots in before switching to close range. He looks on.. as the gates.. begin to be battered...
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:29 pm

Relix begins to destroy dozen of heartless with just swings of his keyblade. He throws it, twirls it, and smashes at the heartless. He see a big heartless assending from the mountain. "That thing is...". Suddenly the big heartless begins to let out a devastating roar that almost brings Relix to he's knees.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:29 pm

"You're right, me must first concentrate on the ones on foot...before turning out attention to the ones in the sky." Daimos nods then stands at the entrance to the antechamber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:30 pm

Fayt flips back a little. "Dammit.. Not now..." He then yells to the otheres.. "The curse is hurting me.. im gonna pull back..."

Fayt then flips off back to the palace.

[G2G Dammit... See ya]
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:31 pm

Relix gets a hold of himself and runns up the mountain tearing through heartless to get to the larger one.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:36 pm

"Damn!!! That curse of his is effecting him already? I have no choice." He removes his glove and thinks of the old man who gave him his madalian. With the darkness from his heartless scar on his left hand he removes the madalian and attaches it to his keyblade. "Blizard Wave!!!!!!" freezing most of the eastern wave with one swing. The mark on his hand begins to glow. "Damn...i used to much of it." He covers it with the glove the man named DiZ gave him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:37 pm

Daimos holds up his hand. "GRIM WAVE!" he yells and launches a barrage of dark energy blasts at the enemies that have gotten through when Fayt backed away. He then takes a ready stance. "Okay you hellbound bastards...come and challenge the might of Daimos!" He yells as the massive army charges towards the palace.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:43 pm

Relix then confronts the big one on top. He starts hitting it with everything he gots. No signs of pain at all. "Damn this thing won't quit." The monster then decides to attack. A wave of darkness hits Relix. "Damn itttttt!!!!" He flew all the way back to the bottem.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:46 pm

Code:
Kyle lands a brand-spanking new gummy ship high above the battle and jumps down, riding a snowboard.

"Woohoo! This is Fun!!!"

Code:
Kyle sees the heartless

"Not them again..... And what the hell is the grim reaper doing here?"

Code:
Kyle pulls out zilver pistol and fires into the Heartless crowd.

"Cmon zilver give me a BMB!"

Code:
 the bullet slams into a boss heartless the materialized right in the path of the bullet
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:46 pm

The member Kyle has done the following action : Roll dices

2 times Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 De6
Results :
  Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 De5   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 De3
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Code:
This boss heartless takes 10 damage, and turns to face kyle, who fires again.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

2 times Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 De6
Results :
  Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 De1   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 De1
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:47 pm

Code:
The heartless realizes that the magic in this bullet is powerful and puts his arms up to protect himself

BMB roll!
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:47 pm

6 times Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 De6
Results :
  Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 De1   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 De3   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 De4   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 De6   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 De3   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 De4
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:49 pm

Code:
The heartless loses 20% of his max HP, takes another 35 damage, and loss 20MP. Kyle heals 20HP and 20MP.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:54 pm

Relix open his eyes to see the new comer who has just done what he has failed to do. He then lifts his keyblade and his eyes turn tan his speed increases and so does his power. He rushes to the new hero and assists him "Blizard Wave!!!"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:55 pm

Daimos sees Relix tumbling down the mountain. "Relix!" he yells. He growls angrily then slashes through several Dusks that had surrounded him. He furiously slashes through enemies that approach him. He yells then slams his sword into the ground sending a line of dark energy surging through the army, scattering them all over the courtyard. He hears a roar and looks up to see the Oblivion Drake tearing through the flesh of the Demonic Dragon while clawing at its wings. He smiles slightly. "Fight with honor, my friend." He says quietly then looks back at the approaching enemies. "You will NOT take this land, not while I have a breath in my body!" Daimos yells then charges forward.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:56 pm

Relix then sees the heartless attempting to get in the palace. "I'll let you handle this." He then rushes to the castle in a quick blurr. "DIE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next