Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)

Go down 
+3
Haydies
Hinoshi
Daimos Ishida
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:02 pm

OOC: AHHH! that was good....40 honey bbq wings from KFC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:03 pm

OOC: are you a fat boy now? XP
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:05 pm

lol nope, not yet, maybe after a few more orders like that
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue800/800Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:06 pm

OOC: lol lol lol lol lol lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:10 pm

OOC; alright, just checking
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:13 pm

lol newayyyy....back to da story....

Daimos walks back over to the group. "Well, I suppose that's why I was made leader here...looks like I more than proved that fact." he says and snickers confidently.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue800/800Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:21 pm

a figure appears above Leon. "Squall....don't give up..." the figure holds her hand up. "cure!" Leon gets up. "Thanks...........Rinoa.........." Leon sais thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:28 pm

OOC: It's getting late, see you guys tomarrow!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:47 pm

Becky's Gummi Ship Lands down again In The land of dragons, Becky Opens up the door of the gummi ship, She walks outside, and shuts the door, she looks ahead to where the war was going on last night.. She Still seems to hear Some fighting going on, She sighs to herself. "Could this be the start of it all'." She says while beginning to walk up the path towards where everything is going on..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:55 pm

Fayt and kushala land in the land of dragons. "Kushala, you might find some friends here... hehe!!" Kushala roars loudly and begins to run with fayt on him. He then stops to see the carnage. "Woah...." He looks on in awe at the evil in these lands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:00 pm

Becky Continues To walk up the path, While she is walking she is stopped in her path By Some heartless, "Dont you guys ever quit?" She says to herself while putting her right hand out to the side, Summoning her blade to her hand she Looks to the heartless's. //These must be from the war up ahead..//
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:10 pm

Kushalas head twitchs as he looks around. "Hm... you smell it too huh... Heartless... Dangerous heartless..." Kushala then heals back and roars loudly before taking to the sky. Fayt looks up and sees a shadowy flying heartless raining the sky. "Damm a Storm chaser..." The two dragons begin a air battle fighting using there teeth, claws and tails. "Grr Kushala Rain hell down on him!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:13 pm

She then Shifts her body to The 3 heartless's And Slashes Down the heartless's bodys They then turn into A black mist. She then looks over her sholder to see A heartless trying to pounce, She then jumps back a little making the heartless Miss her, She then sends her Blade down into its body, Turning it also into a dark mist.. She then unsummons her blade from her hand and carries on walking.. "I wonder if this is any more around here.. I mean Shoudent they all be in the castle place for war?"

Last edited by on Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:13 pm

Daimos looks away from Zexion and the others, off to towards the mountains. He grins smartly. "So...they decided to show up after all...well, this ought to be interesting..." he says then begins to walk off towards the mountains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:19 pm

Kushala then fires a rapid assault of wind typhoon blasts at the storm chaser, It roars then suddenly fals out of the sky. Fayt then free falls from kushala and begins rapidly slashing at the falling dragon. He hacks at its horns and spines along his back. He then laughs and flies along the floor as a explosion fills th air as the dragon falls to his death.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:22 pm

Daimos looks up and sees the falling Heartless then sees Fayt and Kushala. He narrows his eyes intently. "The demon has more power than I expected...this will be REALLY interesting...I suppose now I should find the girl...that is if I want to avoid a fight with him..." Daimos says thoughtfully then continues on his way towards the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:24 pm

Why isn't Fayt still updating the topics on Destiny Island with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:25 pm

Becky Then Looks up to the sky To see big explosions.. "Woah.. i Wonder what is going on up there.. Maybe they have taken it to the skys to fight?" She says turning her back to where she was going to get a better View on what was going on high up in the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:25 pm

"HAAA HAHA Did he really think that he could stop me and kushala?! HA as if..." He then looks up at kushala roaring triunfantly. "Thank you good friend... your free to go now!! Come back soon!!" Kushala then flies off to rest in the mountains. Fayt then begins running quickly along the pathways, in the direction of becky.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:33 pm

Daimos looks back and sees Fayt running in his direction. He turns slightly. "Has he seen me? No...I do not think so...perhaps he is going to find the girl. Well...we will see who gets there quicker...the demon...or the reaper..." he snickers then turns into dark mist and drifts quickly off towards the mountains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:35 pm

Becky Then looks downwards From the sky to See A figure Running In Beckys direction, She looks closely To see That person is.. Fayt! She Smiles happily Waiting for him To catch up with her. She then see's all of the explosions in the air has gone. She looks back down to see fayt getting closer.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:39 pm

"So then, I've found you at last..." someone says from behind her. Daimos reforms from the dark mist and looks at her with intrigue. "Well now, what odd coincidence is this? What brings you to this world?" He asks then notices Fayt running up the path towards them. "So then, the demon finally arrives..."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:42 pm

I come out of the portal and sink into 6 feets of snow. "They should call this place the land of snow." After I dig myself out, I look around. "So this is another world. I thought it would look different" I had a job to do so a started walking down the mountain. "I wonder how many heartless I need to collect before Zexion gets me out of here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:43 pm

Zexion put you here? I'll kill him..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:45 pm

"Huh? Becky? That you?" Fayt then speeds up rapidly then suddenly stops with a massive trail of smoke behind me. "Yo" He smiles a little, then tuns to the mountains. "You... heading this way?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next